Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Ride Along(HBO) while doing stuff around the house. Decent enough action/comedy, seen better, seen worse.

Odd Thomas

Brilliant film! It's a shame this one fared so poorly in the theatres, and has gained such shit reviews, because we were surprised at how good this film was.

The book by Dean Koontz was a good read.

22 Jump Street

The Purge part 2

Earth To Echo

• My Little Pony

Odd Thomas

Brilliant film! It's a shame this one fared so poorly in the theatres, and has gained such shit reviews, because we were surprised at how good this film was.

The book by Dean Koontz was a good read.

I don't read good. I mean, goodly. I always wait for the film adaptation. So, I'm not sure how closely it follows the book, but I think you might like it. I believe it's on Netflix.

"Nova Rex: Ain't Easy Being Cheesy" (2011)

Low budget doc looking back at the career of small town hair-metal band "Nova Rex," who were apparently quite the Midwestern concert draw in the late 80s/early 90s... until the grunge scene came in and wiped them off the map. Mildly entertaining stuff in the "Anvil! Story of Anvil" vein.

Mr & Mrs Smith

And a bit of a 'family film' fest with the kids/my better half and her kids this weekend:

Nativity! (not as bad as I was expecting it to be - surprisingly entertaining)

Nativity 2 - Danger In The Manger (raised the odd smile, but otherwise truly awful ... so bad, it's not even good (if that makes sense?))

Scooby Doo 2 - Monsters Unleashed (the kids watched it because it's Scooby Doo - I watched it because it's got Linda Fiorentino in it)

Wallace & Gromit - A Matter Of Loaf And Death (what's not to like?)

Damn Keef..... you are a movie junkie!!

You're just noticing that now?? :D

Alex Cross (Showtime)

Jumanji with the boys

Death Warrant (Van Damme)

both on Netflix

"Dark Angel" aka "I Come In Peace" (1990)

A lone wolf cop (Dolph Lundgren) and a dorky FBI agent (Brian Benben) take on an alien drug dealer who's sucking out human brain juices to sell as a narcotic on his home planet. Mayhem naturally ensues.

This fast, funny "B" action flick has got to be one of the explodiest movies ever made. I swear they blow something up every two minutes!

A lone wolf cop (Dolph Lundgren) and a dorky FBI agent (Brian Benben) take on an alien drug dealer who's sucking out human brain juices to sell as a narcotic on his home planet. Mayhem naturally ensues.

This fast, funny "B" action flick has got to be one of the explodiest movies ever made. I swear they blow something up every two minutes!

Love it!!!

• My Little Pony

Love it!!!

Sounds like a must-watch.

Love it!!!

Sounds like a must-watch.

I was 20 when this came out, I just love the mid to late 80's/ early 90's action movies. Van Damme, Seagal, Willis, Arnold, Norris, & Lungren, for me all classic stuff!

"Class of 1999" (1990)

In this cyberpunk sequel to Mark Lester's cult classic "Class of 1984," two rival street gangs at an inner city high school must put aside their differences to battle three new "teachers" -- who are actually high tech military androids whose lesson plans include healthy doses of corporal punishment. This combo of "The Blackboard Jungle," "A Clockwork Orange" and "The Terminator" is tons of shoot'em up, blow'em up fun!

"Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever" (2014)

The sarcastic internet sensation gets her own TV movie (voiced by Aubrey Plaza of "Parks and Recreation") where she befriends a lonely 12 year old girl, foils a pair of Christmas Eve dognappers and saves her pet-shop home from financial ruin...while making snarky comments the entire time, of course. My kids loved it and I got a few chuckles out of it too.

Is Big Hero 6 the new Disney one eaglesfan3000? I seen a few of the characters advertised for Disney infinity 2.0 for my sons.

I watched Airplane....still a classic....just don't call me Shirley :)

• My Little Pony

Is Big Hero 6 the new Disney one eaglesfan3000?

Yep. Big Hero 6 is the first Disney/Marvel collaboration.