Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"House on Haunted Hill" (1959) - Mysterious millionaire Vincent Price invites a diverse group of people to spend the night in a house haunted by murderous ghosts... promising a $10,000 prize to anyone who survives till morning. Murder and charmingly cheap looking mayhem ensue in this drive-in era classic from the great William Castle.

"Garfield Gets Real" (2007): In this awkward CGI 'toon, the comic strip cat and his canine pal Odie accidentally stumble off the printed page and into the "real" world... so they must figure out how to get back into the funnies before their strip gets permanently cancelled. My 7 year old thought this was a riot, but it'll be a tough slog for anyone older than that. The animation sucks, the tone is shrill and Garfield is surrounded by loads of irritatingly unfunny "new" characters.

Ass Drillers 13

Ass Drillers 13

I heard that was better than parts 9-12, but not as good as 1 thru 8.

• My Little Pony

Percy Jackson and The Sea Of Monsters - not bad...better than the first...

The only reason I'd ever watch this would be for Nathan Fillion's involvement. But even that isn't enough. It's like Bill Murray in Garfield. Not gonna watch that either.

Lethal Weapon 3 (Renee Russo is welcome to kick MY ass whenever she feels so inclined)

Titty Slickers, V for Vagina, and Weapon Of Ass Destruction Vol III, also Beach Balls and The Notebook

5192%2BTg9mgL._SY300_.jpg

I like it, the movie gave a clear shot about Wall St's greed and debauchery. Leo's acting is brilliant, always love his movies, although at almost 3 hours, the movie is a bit too long, I guess if they cut it down to 2 hours will be better. Recommended but only if you like drama and curious about stock market a bit

18756.jpg

"Josie & The Pussycats" (2001)

In this wacky satire of the music industry, a struggling all-girl rock band (led by the cute-as-a-button Rachael Leigh Cook as "Josie") is plucked from obscurity and groomed for instant superstardom by a shifty manager and a record label mogul who, of course, both have sinister purposes.

Based on the long running Archie Comics series and 70s cartoon show, "Josie" gets a lot of good jabs in at the prevalence of advertising in pop culture and believe it or not some of the Pussycats' songs are actually pretty rockin' stuff!!

• My Little Pony

The Lego Movie - man, is going to a 3D movie expensive or what!!!!! it was cute for what it is.

Right?! Add an Ultra AVX or IMax experience and they're about $20 a pop.

Lethal Weapon 4 ... I'm guessing that Son No.2 will now start on the Die Hard series :)

Ok sorry Dead Planet, I happened to check out, RearEnder's Game yesterday, just buy chance, I caught it on Brazzers, what a co-inky-dink!