Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Nearly not as awesome as the first movie, but quite enjoyable.

Agree, I like both.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Nearly not as awesome as the first movie, but quite enjoyable.

Really? I thought it was pretty great and both films on a par. Love old RDJ.

Zoolander

First time i have seen it,had a few laughs but didn't think much of it.

Stupid fun, I like it!!!

Point Break

Nice! I miss PS

Point Break

Nice! I miss PS

awesome movie

Agreed, but imagine how much better it would be if it didn't have f*ing Keanu Reeves in it...

:whistle:

Watched my favourite film of all time this afternoon, first time the kids have seen it...

jaws.jpg

Amazing, incredible film.

James, my older sister took me to see Jaws when I was about six years old. I'm now almost 44 and I still won't go in the ocean past knee-deep. And I'm not kidding!

Last night I watched A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas and thought it was better than the second one, but not nearly as funny as the first.

Total Recall

The new one with Colin Farell. Not bad and had plenty of action but not near as good as the original.

I agree, Original is a classic. I did enjoy this, you kind of have to watch it as just an action/syfy movie and not a remake

James, my older sister took me to see Jaws when I was about six years old. I'm now almost 44 and I still won't go in the ocean past knee-deep. And I'm not kidding!

Last night I watched A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas and thought it was better than the second one, but not nearly as funny as the first.

:lol:

Quality!

Yeah, the kids tell me they weren't scared (although they both really jumped when Ben Gardner's head appeared!). I'll bet they're less keen to go into the sea next time we go to the beach, I know I was when I first saw it. Plus research reveals that there have been around ten 'reliable' Great White sightings in British waters...

Quality!

Yeah, the kids tell me they weren't scared (although they both really jumped when Ben Gardner's head appeared!). I'll bet they're less keen to go into the sea next time we go to the beach, I know I was when I first saw it. Plus research reveals that there have been around ten 'reliable' Great White sightings in British waters...

I don't think the sharks are brave enough to venture up the Thames Estuary ;-)

Quality!

I don't think the sharks are brave enough to venture up the Thames Estuary ;-)

That's true. And if they get as far as Canvey, they'll soon turn around. :)

Red Dawn(remake) tonight.