Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Did a "Double Feature" last night (been awhile since I had one of those)...

First up: "Vertical Limit" (2000)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trp5hxov5tc&feature=player_embedded

Formulaic but fun action/adventure starring Chris ("Robin") O'Donnell as a one half of a pair of extreme mountain climbing siblings. When a team led by his sister gets trapped near the top of Pakistan's legendary "K2," he mounts a rescue mission.

Then: "I Am Omega" (2007)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erACt80tjmU&feature=player_embedded

The Asylum's low-rent ripoff of "I Am Legend," starring Mark Dacascos of "Iron Chef America" fame (!!!) as an ass kicking karate expert who is one of the few survivors of a plague that has turned everyone else into zombies. Hilariously awful.

Tucker & Dale vs Evil...

In a word?? AWESOME!!!! :beerbang:

Couple good old boys (Tucker & Dale) Head out to their vacation home, that looks like a cross between the cabin in Evil Dead, and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre house, and get mistaken for cannibalistic psychotic hillbilly serial killers by a bunch of brain dead college kids!! They save a girl who falls off a cliff into the water and gets knocked out, and the others assume she was kidnapped, so they try to rescue her, and somehow wind up dying in most gruesome ways....

I don't think I Need to say anything else.... :tumbsup:

Keith?? You will LOVE this movie!!!! :rofl2:

'Source Code' - I actually really enjoyed this one. Nothing outstanding, and I did predict the end pretty early on, but still a very engaging and good film.

Super 8: Takes it a bit to get rolling, but better than I thought it would be. The kids seemed to really enjoy it.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Swedish version with Noomi Rapace): F'n awesome. Noomi OWNS the role of Lisbeth Salander, so I'm going to be really interested to see what Rooney Mara has done with it in the Hollywood version. She may match it, but I can't imagine her topping the original.

"Right At Your Door" (2007)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV32U3wq-wI

Tight little indie thriller in which a husband and wife are separated during a "dirty bomb" attack on Los Angeles ... he's stuck at home, whilst she's downtown where the sh*t is going down. The authorities advise residents to seal off their homes, so when the wife makes it back does Hubby let her back in and risk contamination, or leave her outside to face an uncertain fate?

...chilling concept, well acted, decently executed. Bound to spark conversation if you watch it with your spouse...

Night Watch/ Day Watch

Did you like them?

Yeah loved 'em, especially 'Night Watch'. 2 very good movies

Night Watch/ Day Watch

Did you like them?

Yeah loved 'em, especially 'Night Watch'. 2 very good movies

As for me I tried to like them but I failed. Night Watch was okay (though I never thought I would like to see it again) but Day Watch was just unwatchable.

Sacrifice - entertaining enough, though poorly produced film starring Cuba Gooding Jnr and Christian Slater. It was okay until the end where the story just leaked through holes the size of craters. Watchable, but flawed.

Unstoppable - great film. Loosely based on a true story, I was thoroughly entertained by this mofo. It's a story about a runaway train with no one at the controls, heading towards large populations, and the 2 doods who manage to bring it to a halt. I like it muchly.