Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Avatar, pretty good flick the special effects of the forest are something else.

Yep, I caught this one in 3D yesterday. Definitely an epic adventure as only James Cameron could deliver. Awesome special effects but could it could have been a bit shorter.

Avatar, pretty good flick the special effects of the forest are something else.

Yep, I caught this one in 3D yesterday. Definitely an epic adventure as only James Cameron could deliver. Awesome special effects but could it could have been a bit shorter.

Yeah but for the most part it was all action, the time went by fast for me.

Just watched "X-Men Origins: Wolverine." It's been forever since I read an X-Men comic book so I don't know how faithful it was to Wolvie's "real" origin story (and from what little I remember of it from back in the day, I'd guess "not very") but as a straight up action flick, it was totally kick ass!

Just watched "X-Men Origins: Wolverine." It's been forever since I read an X-Men comic book so I don't know how faithful it was to Wolvie's "real" origin story (and from what little I remember of it from back in the day, I'd guess "not very") but as a straight up action flick, it was totally kick ass!

I loved that movie. Very balls to the wall and Kick ass as you said! :headbanger:

Just saw PARANORMAL ACTIVITY on DVD, unbearable! Made BLAIR WITCH look like CITIZEN KANE. If I had seen it at the movies, I would have been furious :)