Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

THE HANGOVER, funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Recommend :)

INGLORIOUS BASTARDS before that, pretty good, not as funny ;)

'High Tension' ; pretty good horror flick, though it's a bit harsh watching it with the English overdubs. And man, what is with a complete cast that is ugly as sin? Surely there are better looking people in France than this disgusting lead actress and her lesbian love interest? Yuck.

'High Tension' ; pretty good horror flick, though it's a bit harsh watching it with the English overdubs. And man, what is with a complete cast that is ugly as sin? Surely there are better looking people in France than this disgusting lead actress and her lesbian love interest? Yuck.

Great film Geoff,how did you like the stairway/cabinet death scene?Ouch!

Christmas Vacation

"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"

Christmas Vacation

"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"

Watched that last night as is a tradtition.. My FAVORITE quote too!!!! :bowdown:

Christmas Vacation

Watched that last night as is a tradtition.. My FAVORITE quote too!!!! :bowdown:

Great movie. One of my favorite quotes is "Surprised? If I woke up tomorrow with my head stapled to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised..."

Classic!!