Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The Crow: City of Angels

i avoided the sequels for the last year or so cause i was such a fan of the comic and first film that i didnt wanna see it ruined...but despite what people have said about this film i thought it was quite good, nowhere near as good as the original.....but not as bad as people make it out to be!

Dude, what are you smoking and where can I get some???? I know, to each their own, but I HATED that movie, sorry.... :whistle:

cant be as bad as Salvation or Wicked Prayer right? i dont know how you could hate it....its nothing like the original but i think it had some redeeming parts....it was entertaining atleast :tumbsup:

but then again, anything about The Crow is gonna entertain me right now, so its onto Salvation and Wicked Prayer, and the rest of Stairway to

Heaven if i can find it :tumbsup:

although City Of angels lost ALOT of what the original Crow had, mostly because it lacked the direction of Alex Proyas and the talent of Brandon Lee (honourable mention to Michael Wincott and Ernie Hudson aswell :D)

but Mia Kirshner was kinda hot :unsure: although its hard to beliee it was written by the guy that wrote The Dark Knight, but i heard that this was the same sorta story as Frank Miller writing Robocop 3, great comics writer pens sequel that the studio mangles and cuts up but its all still credited to said writer :lol:

Gran Torino

What a GREAT movie. Probably one of the best flicks I have seen in five years or so. Plus, it was written by a guy I graduated High School with, pretty cool.

Yeah glad you liked it, I'd probably agree it's one of the best movies I've seen recently.

Had a sickie yesterday and watched:

Zwartboek (Black Book) (2006) - really good WWII movie

&

Assassins (1995) One of my all time fav movies starring Stallone & Banderas

i avoided the sequels for the last year or so cause i was such a fan of the comic and first film that i didnt wanna see it ruined...but despite what people have said about this film i thought it was quite good, nowhere near as good as the original.....but not as bad as people make it out to be!

Dude, what are you smoking and where can I get some???? I know, to each their own, but I HATED that movie, sorry.... :whistle:

cant be as bad as Salvation or Wicked Prayer right? i dont know how you could hate it....its nothing like the original but i think it had some redeeming parts....it was entertaining atleast :tumbsup:

but then again, anything about The Crow is gonna entertain me right now, so its onto Salvation and Wicked Prayer, and the rest of Stairway to

although City Of angels lost ALOT of what the original Crow had, mostly because it lacked the direction of Alex Proyas and the talent of Brandon Lee (honourable mention to Michael Wincott and Ernie Hudson aswell :D)

but Mia Kirshner was kinda hot :unsure: although its hard to beliee it was written by the guy that wrote The Dark Knight, but i heard that this was the same sorta story as Frank Miller writing Robocop 3, great comics writer pens sequel that the studio mangles and cuts up but its all still credited to said writer :lol:

Ok to be fair I only watched City of Angels once, and vowed to NEVER watch another sequel.. Honestly, once Brandon Lee died, so should that whole movie franchise.. But that's My opinion.....

And the original Crow movie is one of My favorites!!

Gran Torino

What a GREAT movie. Probably one of the best flicks I have seen in five years or so. Plus, it was written by a guy I graduated High School with, pretty cool.

Backed. Loved this one, definitely one of my fave films in recent years too...

Ok to be fair I only watched City of Angels once, and vowed to NEVER watch another sequel.. Honestly, once Brandon Lee died, so should that whole movie franchise.. But that's My opinion.....

And the original Crow movie is one of My favorites!!

so how do you feel about the remake of the Eric Draven version coming out in the next couple of years? :P

"Beer For My Horses"

A redneck buddy/cop action comedy starting country singer Toby Keith and country comedian Rodney Carrington as two Oklahoma sheriff deputies who tangle with a Mexican meth ring. I've seen better but I've seen far worse as well.

Return of the Living Dead..............forgot how good this classic was..... :tumbsup:

Secret Window......Yawn...

Firewall.............nothing new here....

you didnt like Secret Window? i loved that film when i saw it a few years ago :tumbsup:

Return of the Living Dead..............forgot how good this classic was..... :tumbsup:

Secret Window......Yawn...

Firewall.............nothing new here....

you didnt like Secret Window? i loved that film when i saw it a few years ago :tumbsup:

I usually like Depp's movies but not even Depp can turn a turd into gold... :lol:

"Beer For My Horses"

A redneck buddy/cop action comedy starting country singer Toby Keith and country comedian Rodney Carrington as two Oklahoma sheriff deputies who tangle with a Mexican meth ring. I've seen better but I've seen far worse as well.

Ted Nugent in that one too. Havent seen it yet. Does he get to kill shit? :tumbsup:

"Beer For My Horses"

Ted Nugent in that one too. Havent seen it yet. Does he get to kill shit? :tumbsup:

Yea, Ted's in it... and in a funny bit of casting, his character never speaks for almost the whole movie (except for two words at the very end)... must've been hell getting Ted to keep his mouth shut all that time :lol:

"Beer For My Horses"

Yea, Ted's in it... and in a funny bit of casting, his character never speaks for almost the whole movie (except for two words at the very end)... must've been hell getting Ted to keep his mouth shut all that time :lol:

That is no shit. :rofl2:

Went and saw The Hangover with some chick that was getting gas at the pump next to me! I just wanted to see if I could hit it! I pussed out, I blew money on a movie and Sizzler and coming out of the old relationship mill, well it seems ive either been pussified, or forgot the step in between, the end of the movie, and putting my penis into her vagina??? I'll try again today, the funnest thing to do, is get ripped, and just go out and talk to any and every girl that is at least an 8 on your scale, when you think you might have potential trim action in front of you, ask her to go to the Hangover! great date movie, especially for someone your only interested in getting laid by! im only trying this once more, then im going to go to nevada and hire a profesional!