Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Prom Night IV: Deliver Us From Evil" (1992)

--- generic slasher crap about a supposedly-possessed, crazed Catholic priest who escapes from imprisonment and carves up a couple of teenyboppers that are using his old home base as a post-Prom getaway retreat. Occasionally interesting but very slow moving for much of its length. There are some nice T&A shots but otherwise this is nothin' I'd watch again.

Do yourself a favor, save 90 minutes of your life and just watch the trailer instead. Consider it my Public Service for the day. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DVQ3nLNv8s

I got this on my Prom Night 3 DVD. it was a 2 fer. 3 is much better, 2 is still my fav.

--- generic slasher crap about a supposedly-possessed, crazed Catholic priest who escapes from imprisonment and carves up a couple of teenyboppers that are using his old home base as a post-Prom getaway retreat. Occasionally interesting but very slow moving for much of its length. There are some nice T&A shots but otherwise this is nothin' I'd watch again.

Do yourself a favor, save 90 minutes of your life and just watch the trailer instead. Consider it my Public Service for the day. :)

I got this on my Prom Night 3 DVD. it was a 2 fer. 3 is much better, 2 is still my fav.

Yep, that's the DVD I got too (the Double Feature)... unfortunately Prom Night III on that disc is the edited-for-TV cut (no bad words, no nekkidness, very little gore!)...ehh what the hell, I only paid $2.50 for it out of the supermarket bargain bin. :lol:

I agree, by the way, "PN II" was the best out of that stretch of sequels. (tho the girl who played Mary Lou in "III" was hotter than the one who played her in "II." :lol:

At least the priest has long hair! :banger::rofl2:

The Burrowers

A Horror/Western(maybe the first of it's kind?) with the actor that played the creepy Ethan in TV's "Lost".

Not bad but not great either but it did keep you your toes trying to figure out what these things were but there was also to many slow parts.

Gran Torino

Wow not what I was expecting at all but still a really good movie with a great story line and of course Eastwood was brilliant as usual. FYI this might be the most racist movie ever with words like Spook, Gook and Zipperhead being thrown around throughout.

The International

A Suspense/Thriller with Clive Owen and Naomi Watts that is one of the better movies I've seen in a while.

This movie had me on the edge of my seat throughout with some great action scenes.

Mummy 3: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor - Not bad, prefered the first 2, but entertaining enough

Black Water - 'Killer' croc movie - Basically 3 people stuck up a tree, looking scared, staring at a up turned boat for over an hour = Shite.

The Reaping - pretty good

Superhero Movie - Not a classic but funny enough to keep one entertained....although at only an hour and 5 minutes its pretty damn short :s

The Mummy 3 - a load of crap IMO, turned it off after an hour because i was absolutely bored up until that point and replacing Rachel Weisz was a plain stupid move, shoulda just killed the character off instead.

All Or Nothing.

Set around a South London housing estate,in a world more depressing than my own. :crying:

The majority of dialogue includes,cue dodgy cockney accent...

"What you looking at, you c*t,I'll fuckin' slice ya"

"A geordie tart gives better blowjobs than you..You slag"

And numerous."Fuck,wanker,c**t,slag,stinky pussy,I'll fuckin' kill ya's" etc,etc

All in all,a genuinely funny film to enjoy with the whole family....... :whistle::crazy::whistle:

TYSON

This is a cool documentary, brilliantly shot & very revealing. I don't even blame him for biting Holyfield's ear off now...

All Or Nothing.

"What you looking at, you c*t,I'll fuckin' slice ya"

"A geordie tart gives better blowjobs than you..You slag"

And numerous."Fuck,wanker,c**t,slag,stinky pussy,I'll fuckin' kill ya's" etc,etc

The director was obviously a fan of Steel Pansy, as they did it first!!

Friday the 13th [2009] Pretty damn good actually.. Jason is actually intelligent!! Not just some mindless killer, but yea He DOES do some killin though..... I enjoyed it, as My friend said when I asked if She liked it?? Her answer.."Well it's a Friday the 13th movie.."

Yea that about sums it up....

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.. Fucking AWESOME!!!!!! :tumbsup: