Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Straight Outta Compton

Excellent. Even if you don't appreciate rap music the story is compelling and if you were alive during that era it will bring back some memories. Ice Cubes kid is a creepy doppelgänger for his pops.

It's been on my list for a long minute. I just need to find an evening where I feel like watching a film for 2 hours and 46 minutes.

• My Little Pony

[Rec] 2 (2009)

Really good follow up to the first installment, and it even picks up right where it ends. The story got real interesting in this one.

Straight Outta Compton

Excellent. Even if you don't appreciate rap music the story is compelling and if you were alive during that era it will bring back some memories. Ice Cubes kid is a creepy doppelgänger for his pops.

It's been on my list for a long minute. I just need to find an evening where I feel like watching a film for 2 hours and 46 minutes.

Trust me it flies by. I was shocked when it was over and checked the clock. Again very engaging and well acted. Doesn't feel like a long film. Could and would have easily watched another hours worth.

Straight Outta Compton

Trust me it flies by. I was shocked when it was over and checked the clock. Again very engaging and well acted. Doesn't feel like a long film. Could and would have easily watched another hours worth.

Totally agree, I love this movie and don't really like rap but I do enjoy their journey and the rap battle :D

man looks like Ice Cube knew what he's doin and writin' huh ? That 'No Vaseline' thing is a blast ! N.W.A admitted Cube won :D

"Manson's Lost Girls" (2016)

Yet another made-for-TV retelling of the Charles Manson saga, this time shown through the eyes of cult member Linda Kasabian, who eventually went to the police and turned state's evidence after witnessing the Tate/LaBianca murder spree.
The performances are decent, the period details are OK and the girls are nice to look at (esp. Josh Brolin's daughter Eden Brolin, who plays Susan "Sexy Sadie" Atkins) but there's nothing revealed in this flick that you haven't already seen in a half dozen other Manson movies.

Artifact - the story (documentary) of 30 Seconds To Mars vs Sony

Had seen bit of it before when flicking around but it was a pretty interesting movie.

Really puts into perspective the way record companies have always screwed artists.

Make you feel like they got what they deserved.

One interesting line was that the biggest seller of songs online was Apple - an electronics manufacturer.

Shows how badly the record companies refused to move forward and adapt.

"Rapture-Palooza" (2013)

A young Seattle couple (Anna "Pitch Perfect" Kendrick and John Francis Daley of "Bones") who were "left behind" after the Rapture are just trying to find their way in the new post-apocalypse world -- then their relationship is put to the ultimate test when they meet Satan (Craig Robinson), who wants to take Kendrick as his bride.
A very raunchy, very funny end-of-the-world comedy with a great cast; definitely not for the kiddies, the overly religious or the easily offended.

• My Little Pony

"Rapture-Palooza" (2013)

A young Seattle couple (Anna "Pitch Perfect" Kendrick and John Francis Daley of "Bones") who were "left behind" after the Rapture are just trying to find their way in the new post-apocalypse world -- then their relationship is put to the ultimate test when they meet Satan (Craig Robinson), who wants to take Kendrick as his bride.

A very raunchy, very funny end-of-the-world comedy with a great cast; definitely not for the kiddies, the overly religious or the easily offended.

I thought this one kinda sucked. It started off well, but really feel apart at the end. I would have preferred more of her family.

"Rapture-Palooza" (2013)

I thought this one kinda sucked. It started off well, but really feel apart at the end. I would have preferred more of her family.

I will pass based on the Kendrick person.

(shrugs) I liked it. Maybe I'm just easily amused.

Terry, why the hate on Anna Kendrick? She's a cutie. I could watch her all day long...

(shrugs) I liked it. Maybe I'm just easily amused.

Terry, why the hate on Anna Kendrick? She's a cutie. I could watch her all day long...

Watched the trailer and it could be a bit funny if not sterile, but to answer your question Keef in 3 words or less "The Cup Song" and then she sings it in both PP movies no less and who knows where else. It's like in her contract or something to jam that POS down our throats in everything she does or something.

On topic, started watching Insidious 2 and I have a beef. What the flip is with having noises being 10 times loader than the dialogue? I assume its a blatant attempt at the "jump scare" but all it really does is hurt my ears and piss me off cause I have to crank the volume way the flip up to hear the whisper talk and then get the plywood out to fix the shattered windows when the noise happens. I call lame!

220px-The_Hunt_for_Red_October_movie_pos

well-acted but sadly for me the plot and twist aren't enough. An okay sub movie.

Great soundtrack, I have it on vinyl. Of course he didn't reach the same heights of majesty as Conan's soundtrack.

• My Little Pony

well-acted but sadly for me the plot and twist aren't enough. An okay sub movie.

Great soundtrack, I have it on vinyl. Of course he didn't reach the same heights of majesty as Conan's soundtrack.

Were there any truly great sub movies?

And I cannot recall the soundtrack at all. Who's on it?

Not "who's" but "whom"...Basil Poledouris.

• My Little Pony

Not "who's" but "whom"...Basil Poledouris.

I figured it was a score, but when he said 'soundtrack' I thought, perhaps, I was wrong.

• My Little Pony

Serenity - many years since I watched it and it is still one of the better sci-fi films....

Truu!

I have the special edition DVD. It's a bigger box, about the size of a TV series boxset, so I constantly mistook it for the Firefly boxset, which I didn't actually own. So many times I would be taking Firefly with people, and then think, "I need to go home and watch this series, again." Then I'd get home, all excited to watch Firefly, and realise I don't own it. So I'd end up watching Serenity, because it's still bloody great.

Well, I finally bought Firefly on Blu-ray, and life has been great.

Haha. That's my Serenity/Firefly story.

Have you heard of the new Alan Tudyk/Nathan Fillion webseries?

Serenity - many years since I watched it and it is still one of the better sci-fi films....

Truu!

I have the special edition DVD. It's a bigger box, about the size of a TV series boxset, so I constantly mistook it for the Firefly boxset, which I didn't actually own. So many times I would be taking Firefly with people, and then think, "I need to go home and watch this series, again." Then I'd get home, all excited to watch Firefly, and realise I don't own it. So I'd end up watching Serenity, because it's still bloody great.

Well, I finally bought Firefly on Blu-ray, and life has been great.

Haha. That's my Serenity/Firefly story.

Have you heard of the new Alan Tudyk/Nathan Fillion webseries?

Looks like a comedy....speaking of sequels I would have loved to see a sequel to Serenity....