Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Brian Regan: The Epitome of Hyperbole

One of my favourite comedians, yet not his best material.

Peter Kay: Live at the Top of the Tower

Another of my all-time favourite comics. This one just might be his best. I have a pounding headache, so I had to refrain from laughing too hard, but it was a good couple hours forgetting how sick I am.

Regan is quite funny, my favorite bit is the little league kid and his favorite snowcone...Grape, Cherry is also a favorite...

Meet The Millers-Not a bad film, funny, heartwarming and a mostly de-robbed JA.

• My Little Pony

Brian Regan: The Epitome of Hyperbole

One of my favourite comedians, yet not his best material.

Peter Kay: Live at the Top of the Tower

Another of my all-time favourite comics. This one just might be his best. I have a pounding headache, so I had to refrain from laughing too hard, but it was a good couple hours forgetting how sick I am.

Regan is quite funny, my favorite bit is the little league kid and his favorite snowcone...Grape, Cherry is also a favorite...

Yeah. His early stuff is my favourite, too.

51YosGPXO6L._SX385_.jpg

Good movie, for anyone who's into dialogue and mystery/puzzle flick, set in a small room of several candidates, doin exam and it's confusing when in front of you is only a piece of blank paper and you have to solve the question as well as the answer

"Fast & Furious" (2009)

Fourth installment in the "F&F" series re-teams the late Paul Walker's FBI agent with Vin Diesel's street racing ex-con, both of whom want to take down a Mexican drug lord. As you might expect, lots of cars get destroyed in the process.

Believe it or not this is the first "F&F" flick I've seen in its entirety. I probably won't be bothered to catch up on the rest of the series but for what it was, this flick was a decent time waster.

51YosGPXO6L._SX385_.jpg

Good movie, for anyone who's into dialogue and mystery/puzzle flick, set in a small room of several candidates, doin exam and it's confusing when in front of you is only a piece of blank paper and you have to solve the question as well as the answer

Great film!!! Really loved that one!

• My Little Pony

Kick-Ass 2

Much darker than the first. Not as funny, but well done.

The Family

A decent film with a decent ending.

"The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck" (1988)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBh4ySjZTGI

Campy, low-budget action/adventure flick stars David Keith as down-on-his luck safari guide Buck Malone, who takes a dorky rich American and his airhead trophy wife on a hunting excursion into the wilds of Borneo, where they tangle with a tribe of vicious cannibals. Basically it's a low budget "Indiana Jones" wanna-be with a healthy dose of T&A thanks to 1986 Playmate of the Year Kathy Shower, whose sole purpose in this movie is to provide eye candy and be the damsel in distress. :lol:

...By the way, I have no idea why the title says this is the "Further" adventures of Tennessee Buck, because there was no prior adventure... or any follow ups. :rofl2:

Scrooged with the family. Introducing it to my boys for the first time, my favorite Christmas movie!

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBTTipJX-h4

Had to watch this last night.. To get Me into the Christmas spirit and stuff... I Used to watch this EVERY Christmas eve since it came out, but these past couple years for one reason or another I haven't, but this year I decided to continue that tradition... LOVE this movie....

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBTTipJX-h4

Had to watch this last night.. To get Me into the Christmas spirit and stuff... I Used to watch this EVERY Christmas eve since it came out, but these past couple years for one reason or another I haven't, but this year I decided to continue that tradition... LOVE this movie....

Watched this today. Also watched " A Christmas Story" last night.