Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The Expendables 2...Definitely not as good as the first.

Hangover III...some good parts but seems as if they mailed it in.

• My Little Pony

Home Alone & Home Alone 2...Xmas tradition...

Same here. Saw the first one last week, and I'll probably watch number two on Christmas Eve.

• My Little Pony

Lucky Number Slevin

I thought I had seen this before, but I soon discovered I was wrong. This was great, but now I'm trying to remember what film I was thinking of.

"Kurt & Courtney" (1998)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zh2_j3fKr4

BBC documentarian Nick Broomfield investigates the conspiracy theories surrounding the death of Nirvana leader Kurt Cobain, but if he's trying to make a case that Kurt was murdered he probably should've found a better group of interviewees than the dispreputable bunch of losers and hangers-on featured in this flick, most of whom have only tangential connections to Kurt or Nirvana and who don't have any real evidence to offer aside from "Uhhh... Courtney Love's a total bitch, I bet she did it."

Disappointing aside from the clip featuring El Duce of the Mentors, who claimed that Courtney offered him $50K to "whack" Kurt. Duce died mere weeks after that interview was filmed.

Life of Pi

Much better than I'd expected - good film with a great ending. Like it.

The boy Eagle and I agree on something! It must mean the End of Days ... *wanders off to see if the sky is bleeding* ...

School's cancelled due to snow, so it was a good day to introduce my kids to an all time classic...

"Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981)

Crusading archaeologist Indiana Jones criss-crosses the globe trying to keep a priceless - and powerful - Biblical artifact out of the hands of the Nazis in Lucas and Spielberg's action-packed salute to 1930s movie serials. "Raiders" is still one of the best action-adventure flicks ever made and it cemented Harrison Ford's status as a megastar. I have lost count of how many times I've seen "Raiders" over the years but it never gets old.

At the end of the movie my 11 year old son said that it was "awesome sauce." I guess that's good. It so happens that I was the same age as him when I first saw "Raiders" in a theatre back in 1981.

• My Little Pony

School's cancelled due to snow, so it was a good day to introduce my kids to an all time classic...

Crusading archaeologist Indiana Jones criss-crosses the globe trying to keep a priceless - and powerful - Biblical artifact out of the hands of the Nazis in Lucas and Spielberg's action-packed salute to 1930s movie serials. "Raiders" is still one of the best action-adventure flicks ever made and it cemented Harrison Ford's status as a megastar. I have lost count of how many times I've seen "Raiders" over the years but it never gets old.

At the end of the movie my 11 year old son said that it was "awesome sauce." I guess that's good. It so happens that I was the same age as him when I first saw "Raiders" in a theatre back in 1981.

Good man! You've shown them all three Star Wars films, right?

They've seen "Star Wars," haven't gotten round to "Empire" and "Jedi" yet.

They also liked the "Back to the Future" flicks and "Ghostbusters."

Home Alone & Home Alone 2...Xmas tradition...

Same here. Saw the first one last week, and I'll probably watch number two on Christmas Eve.

Ours also, but not yet watched them. This weekend for sure.

Lucky Number Slevin

I thought I had seen this before, but I soon discovered I was wrong. This was great, but now I'm trying to remember what film I was thinking of.

Good flick!

Holy crap my kids have worn out Ghostbusters!(still love though!)Have not gotten around to the others yet. Will do soon enough!

• My Little Pony

Holy crap my kids have worn out Ghostbusters!(still love though!)Have not gotten around to the others yet. Will do soon enough!

I'm trying to think of any other essential classics. "The Goonies" comes to mind, but I think the three trilogies listed above pretty much cover it.

watched the new 3D release of Predator, which considering its age, worked really well in 3D.

had to splash out and buy the limited collectors edition of it as well, which came with this

1523882_10152138846924359_1287501280_o.j

1496185_10152138846394359_1180294655_o.j

And yes its the size of a human head so the mask fits me .. sorta.

"This Film Is Not Yet Rated" (2006)

Intriguing documentary about the Motion Picture Association of America and their strange, secretive, occasionally clueless, sometimes contradictory methods of assigning "ratings" to movies. It seems like everyone in Hollywood has butted heads with the MPAA over their rating system at least once since it was introduced in the late 1960s. Interviews include such directors as Kevin "Clerks" Smith, John "Cry Baby" Waters, Matt "South Park" Stone, and Mary "American Psycho" Harron. Interesting stuff that raises a lot of questions.

watched the new 3D release of Predator, which considering its age, worked really well in 3D.

had to splash out and buy the limited collectors edition of it as well, which came with this

1523882_10152138846924359_1287501280_o.j

1496185_10152138846394359_1180294655_o.j

And yes its the size of a human head so the mask fits me .. sorta.

Awesome!

Death Wish II (1982)

Charles Bronson's second go-round as vigilante Paul Kersey, now living in Los Angeles and forced back to his old tricks after a pack of street punks (one of whom is played by a young Laurence Fishburne!!) rape and murder his housekeeper and daughter.

So yeah, there's not much plot, but there is a whole lotta really sadistic, sleazy revenge action. Twisted '80s retro fun.

• My Little Pony

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

There was a time I would watch this every night in December leading up to Christmas. I don't do that anymore, but it's safe to say I know this one fairly well. I usually just recite the whole thing.

Life of Pi

Much better than I'd expected - good film with a great ending. Like it.

The boy Eagle and I agree on something! It must mean the End of Days ... *wanders off to see if the sky is bleeding* ...

:lol:

Comic Book: The Movie (2004)

Mark 'Luke Skywalker' Hamill directed and stars in this hit-and-miss 'mockumentary' style comedy that satirizes both comic book fandom and Hollywood. Mark plays a lifelong fan of a 1940s superhero called 'Commander Courage,' which has been optioned to be made into a movie. The studio hires him to be part of the team promoting the film at the San Diego Comic Con but when he finds out that the movie version will feature a dark, gritty 21st century update of the Commander rather than the wholesome old school character he grew up with, he tries to figure out a way to stop the film from being made instead.
Parts of the movie were filmed guerrilla style at the real San Diego Con and the film features appearances by tons of movie & comic personalities, including Stan Lee, Kevin Smith, Jim Cummings, Matt Groening, Donna D'Errico, Billy West, Hugh Hefner and many more.
With the amount of talent involved, 'Comic Book' should've been a lot funnier than it is. The flick had a couple of good bits but more than half of the gags ended up falling flat. Disappointing...

• My Little Pony

Brian Regan: The Epitome of Hyperbole

One of my favourite comedians, yet not his best material.

Peter Kay: Live at the Top of the Tower

Another of my all-time favourite comics. This one just might be his best. I have a pounding headache, so I had to refrain from laughing too hard, but it was a good couple hours forgetting how sick I am.