Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Nightmare City" (1980)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtMRSb8L00g

(Warning: trailer contains gore and boobies. NSFW)

Also known as "City of the Walking Dead," this Spanish/Italian co-production is quite frankly one of the most batshit insane movies I've ever seen.

A radioactive spill transforms city residents into murderous blood sucking zombies, and a news reporter (Hugo Stiglitz) tries to get out of town with his wife in tow. These are not just any garden variety zombies, mind you - they can drive cars, fly airplanes, and use guns, knives and axes.

Action packed from the get-go, this movie is terrible but it sucks so awesomely that you can't help but love it. There's cheap zombie makeup, some semi-decent gore (incl. an eyeball gouging; I guess every Italian horror flick made in the 80s was required to have one of those), lotsa gratuitious nudity, and plenty of atrociously-dubbed utterly "WTF" dialogue. A totally irresistible slab of ultra-cheesy, grindhouse Eurotrash.

"Ed Wood" (1994)

Tim Burton's bio-pic of the legendary 50s schlock-film director stars Johnny Depp as Ed Wood, a Hollywood wanna-be with a penchant for cross-dressing who strikes up a friendship with the has-been horror star Bela Lugosi (Martin Landau) and eventually manages to capture the title of Worst Director of All Time.

Filmed in glorious black & white and featuring great performances by all involved (even Depp, who I usually find irritating), this is an entertaining look at the odd life of the man behind "Glen or Glenda," "Plan 9 From Outer Space" and "Bride of the Monster."

"Ghost Town" (2008)

Bland comedy with Ricky Gervais as an anti-social New York dentist who suddenly gains the ability to see and talk to ghosts after a mishap during surgery. One particularly persistent ghost (Greg Kinnear) needs Gervais' help to tie up a few loose ends with his wife (Tea Leoni) before he can "move on."

This flick started off promising but quickly fell into dull, predictable rom-com formula, with laughs few and far between. Skip it.

One of my favorite movies of all time, El Dorado. John Wayne. Robert Mitchum, & James Caan. Love it

Triangle - very cool psychological thriller, starring a couple of our very own Aussies, in Melissa George and Liam Hemsworth. Don't want to give too much away for those who treat themselves to it, but it's a cool flick that will keep your mind on it, wondering how it plays out. Good twist and a very engrossing view. Definitely recommended.

The Warriors (1979)

Amazing what u watch when you're ill

LOVE this film!

I bet you wanted TO COME OUT AND PLAYYYYYYYYAY..........

Yeah not actually seen it before, but started watching and couldnt stop. Very 70s, slightly camp, but you can see why it is a cult classic. As you say David Patrick Kelly chinking together the 3 soda bottles at the end is a classic scene.

I got my copy of Hotel Transylvania in the mail yesterday, along with a free copy of Monster House(seen it many times already).Saturday night is Family movie night,we've been waiting for this!

"Monty Python's Life of Brian" (1979)

The Pythons' Biblical epic tells the tale of "Brian," who was born in a stable a few doors away from Jesus and whose life follows a similar path as he's mistaken for the Messiah.

"Holy Grail" is still the best MP film but "Brian" definitely has its share of silly moments.

• My Little Pony

The Pythons' Biblical epic tells the tale of "Brian," who was born in a stable a few doors away from Jesus and whose life follows a similar path as he's mistaken for the Messiah.

"Holy Grail" is still the best MP film but "Brian" definitely has its share of silly moments.

Actually, I consider this one to be their Grail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKPmGjVFbrY

Well, to be honest, you can't go wrong with any of the Python films. But I've seen "Grail" dozens of times over the years whilst until last night I hadn't seen "Brian" in probably two decades or so, therefore "Grail" is closer to my heart. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKPmGjVFbrY

Well, to be honest, you can't go wrong with any of the Python films. But I've seen "Grail" dozens of times over the years whilst until last night I hadn't seen "Brian" in probably two decades or so, therefore "Grail" is closer to my heart. :D

I love the Monty Python films. Classics!

THE LAST STAND

Auh-nold's comeback movie might have bombed at the box office, but I'll be damned if I understand why, because this was a hoot an' a half of an action movie. It's an all-guns-a-blazin' action-fest like they rarely make anymore, and it's actually smart enough to acknowledge that Arnold is a geriatric hero. A few chuckles, high-speed car chases, evil villains, lots of bloody shootouts...what's not to like?

THE LAST STAND

Auh-nold's comeback movie might have bombed at the box office, but I'll be damned if I understand why, because this was a hoot an' a half of an action movie. It's an all-guns-a-blazin' action-fest like they rarely make anymore, and it's actually smart enough to acknowledge that Arnold is a geriatric hero. A few chuckles, high-speed car chases, evil villains, lots of bloody shootouts...what's not to like?

Seems Sly's Bullet To The Head is in the same boat. bombing at the box office but I want to see both of these

"The Shadow" (1994)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRcZ4Pw2t_8

A buffed-out Alec Baldwin stars as the WWII-era pulp hero in this big-budget adventure directed by Russell ("Highlander") Mulcahy. The Shadow must protect 1940s New York from a crazed descendant of Genghis Khan, who plans on picking up where his ancestor left off in the world-conquering business. The result is kinda like a mish-mash of Tim Burton's "Batman" flicks with the retro "Raiders of the Lost Ark" vibe.

Lotsa cool effects, great set design, excellent cast, maybe a little more style than substance, but otherwise a cool flick for those who like period action pieces ala "Raiders" and "The Rocketeer."

"The Shadow" (1994)

A buffed-out Alec Baldwin stars as the WWII-era pulp hero in this big-budget adventure directed by Russell ("Highlander") Mulcahy. The Shadow must protect 1940s New York from a crazed descendant of Genghis Khan, who plans on picking up where his ancestor left off in the world-conquering business. The result is kinda like a mish-mash of Tim Burton's "Batman" flicks with the retro "Raiders of the Lost Ark" vibe.

Lotsa cool effects, great set design, excellent cast, maybe a little more style than substance, but otherwise a cool flick for those who like period action pieces ala "Raiders" and "The Rocketeer."

I loved this movie back in the day.

"The Shadow" (1994)

I loved this movie back in the day.

Penelope Ann Miller = mega babe. :D