First Signal - Face Your Fears

Stefan

F*#k, is it my ears or the production just sounds muddy? Coz I freaking love the song!! Right up my alley. Its kinda frustrating listening to good songs like that and you wish the production could have been better. 

• My Little Pony

Face Your Fears? Is Frontiers President and Head of A&R, Serafino Perugino, facing his fears by not having ADV involved on this album?

• Haha 1

Speaking of excellent good songs being ruined, there's another one from the band Dreamacy. But this one is the opposite i.e the production is excellent, it's the vocals. Terrible. Can only imagine what if Robin Beck or Chez Kane was the singer on this song. 

13 minutes ago, Ponen said:

F*#k, is it my ears or the production just sounds muddy? Coz I freaking love the song!! Right up my alley. Its kinda frustrating listening to good songs like that and you wish the production could have been better. 

Just listened to it on Spotify - bit better than the video sound. 

22 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Face Your Fears? Is Frontiers President and Head of A&R, Serafino Perugino, facing his fears by not having ADV involved on this album?

Don't bother mate, he won't be gone for too long. He keeps doing the Terminator time and again. 

4171eee5-1370-4086-994c-0b5c4b237b39_text.gif.fd34879103d4094f022b94a42d896937.gif

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

No mention of the Album Killer ADV.

Yeah...thats strange  :) suppose after writing the last album they dispensed with his services...least we hope they did...maybe he didnt have time cause hes booged into to so many things

58 minutes ago, lettard said:

Yeah...thats strange  :) suppose after writing the last album they dispensed with his services...least we hope they did...maybe he didnt have time cause hes booged into to so many things

Perhaps he got a scorching STD from whoring himself out so much? :P 

With that said, "Never Gonna Let You Go" is quite tasty. :tumbsup:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ponen said:

Yep, muddy. 

13 hours ago, J.S.M said:

I've listened to the Itunes samples and not a single song sounds like ADV - more exciting melodies, killer choruses, some guitar melodies reminded me of Harem Scarem a bit. Only the sound is a bit strange but I might get used to that.

Exactly what I was thinking. Much more adventurous melodies on this new tune, and I love it. Great melodic rock with big harmonies and backing vocals, like we're used to from Hess. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 12/8/2022 at 6:40 PM, Ponen said:

Speaking of excellent good songs being ruined, there's another one from the band Dreamacy. But this one is the opposite i.e the production is excellent, it's the vocals. Terrible. Can only imagine what if Robin Beck or Chez Kane was the singer on this song. 

Nothing wrong with her vocals, i like it.

• 5 weeks later...