2018 - Choose your album

auslander

This was a good year but my top 2 albums aren't pictured.  Out of the one's pictured, it's Kissin' Dynamite. 

For me that year though, it's between Midnite City-There's Goes the Neighborhood and Shiraz Lane-Carnival Days.  I think I originally picked Midnite City when I did my year end list for that year but if I were picking right now, it would be Shiraz Lane.  I've just played that album much more the past few years.

Creye was actually my pick of the year, overall, so obviously it's my pick from the graphic. From a good year, I actually find the graphic a little underwhelming. Nice albums from Vega and WET but nothing else I think much of. By the numbers Stryper is solid, and Bad Wolves not their greatest album.

'Desperately Lovin' is my pick from the Creye album. 

18 hours ago, Geoff said:

Creye was actually my pick of the year, overall, so obviously it's my pick from the graphic. From a good year, I actually find the graphic a little underwhelming. Nice albums from Vega and WET but nothing else I think much of. By the numbers Stryper is solid, and Bad Wolves not their greatest album.

'Desperately Lovin' is my pick from the Creye album. 

now wondering if you've actually played it since 2018 🤔🤣 I don't think I have 

15 minutes ago, Glen said:

now wondering if you've actually played it since 2018 🤔🤣 I don't think I have 

Nope. I would have played it in early 2019, as I'm currently doing with my entire 2021 playlist, but not since then. This is why I need to get my playlist plan of attack in motion. ;)