OK A new former members list

Leykis101

I really put together a comprehensive list here, some of the folks from days past, as in the early days I wasn't really on top of peoples real names, lets face it their were just way to many, but one person I tried to email was Lindsey or Widda, no response yet, so maybe we can figure some of these out, and if any of you know names or situations that would be great, as you can see I put a few minutes into this, I was bored, outside of a few on Melodic Mafia I know a few names from there, but I know there's quit a few and I just don't know the names from the HH handles, so here goes, and I'm going to erase any we figure out on here so there's not 40 lists like there has been.

Girdo

LV Kix

Shamus

Grey

JS Toyz

Jeff

JLP Rocks

Iron Savior

HSF

Melodicrockoz

Phaffas

Ugh

Lisa

Ametalhead1966

Metalhead 69

Gener8tr

Rob62972

Eric Britingham (LOL)

Just Jason

NEW NAMES

Eaglesfan3000

Faron

GlamJunkie

HardRockHaven

James Eagle

KimHp

King

Magic Touch

Manicego

MetalManiac777

Nick C

Nightrain

Richie Z

Studboy

Suicide

Tasha

The Rocker

What happened to Frogstomp? does anyone know?

Edited by Leykis101

can't be bothered to comment on most as I'm bad with names as well, but 2 you will never see again is

Rockposer- Dann Man. Left ages ago, posts in melodic mafia on FB now

Swazi - Bernd - left ages ago, I'm friends with him on FB 

Also Zachariemelia is Dave, he still posts occasionally but last seen 2 or 3 weeks back I think 🤔 

Edited by Glen

• My Little Pony

Just wait for a new Circus Maximus album to be announced, and @zacharyameliewill comment. ;}

@stormspell still posts every now and then.

@All Nights Reservedis def still around. 

@Thomas/Coastlinealways pops in to update us on his latest fapping adventures. 

@phaffas lurks, but if you really wanna bug him, find him on Insta. ;}

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Just wait for a new Circus Maximus album to be announced, and @zacharyameliewill comment. ;}

@stormspell still posts every now and then.

@All Nights Reservedis def still around. 

@Thomas/Coastlinealways pops in to update us on his latest fapping adventures. 

@phaffas lurks, but if you really wanna bug him, find him on Insta. ;}

Thanks bro, I didn't know I was missing either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, All Nights Reserved said:

Thanks bro, I didn't know I was missing either.

Hey look at that, I solved a cold case, you are or were missing, fuck that makes me wonder how many people are on here still, it literally sometimes feels like it's Dusty, Russ, Glen, Stefan, Doggy, Terry, Nolan, Metal T, Mr. Planet, Mr. NYOilers, and G-Off, and that's it, I mean I see AORDave, and I think it's Mr. AOR, oh and Auslander.

I know a few people probably are on here and don't post, like I know Jacob reads a lot of these but he thinks Nolan was trying to proposition him for gay sex on DM, so he doesn't post, being serious though I wish he would, and I know Jez and PeterS cruise around here, and of course our lord and savior, the big guy, Mr. Dan,

SO have any of you talked to Lindsay? at all? or no what country she ended up in? she was going to come here I think and I was going to by her Bliz disc, she was going to bring it with her, then I never heard another word. that was like in 2013, that would be cool if one of you just said fuck it and gave her up, so I could begin a email writing campaign. .

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

SO have any of you talked to Lindsay? at all? or no what country she ended up in? she was going to come here I think and I was going to by her Bliz disc, she was going to bring it with her, then I never heard another word. that was like in 2013

So, what you're saying is that a woman organized to meet you in 2013 and was never heard of again?

Is this some sort of round about way of confessing mate?*

*:bananamac:

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

Yes, this is my extra intelligent way of diversion tactics, bringing her up seemingly out of nowhere and then excusing her, LOL

• Haha 1

Who on this list is confirmed on Melodic Mafia?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, auslander said:

What's Melodic Mafia?

The guys who use to post on here, like the holy fuck amounts of posts, the hundreds of thousands of posts, it's the original crew, they have a FB group, and now they forgot we were here, dont even drop in and say hey, I mean I spend a little time on it, I really dont see draw with it, unless I'm trying to find out something I put it on there cause it's got like thousands of members, but I think that kind of makes it shitty, as you can tell ive been a member on here since pretty much right after the beginning and I still cant fucking figure out who's who and shit, over there it's impossible.

5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Me

I know you, Im talking about on this list, does anyone remember what Jared's HH handle was???

11 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Mullethead

Thanks buddy, you probably know all the fucking names lol

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I know you, Im talking about on this list, does anyone remember what Jared's HH handle was???

There's a Jarred and also a Jared and I usually get them both mixed up.

One's a KC Chief fan and the other one is a Smurf