Im in love with a right winger!

Leykis101

I am officially sporting wood, I will register as a republican, she is part of the load of newcomers that got in last election, there are a couple republicans I can actually handle, and handle her I would, Lauren Boebert from Colorado is brand new, I want to have relations with her so bad I would switch partys, she fucking lit the democrats up relentlessly, even I was like holy fuck, thats enough, she goes after AOC, Biden, Pelosi, the videos speak for themselves, did i mention I have wood?

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, metaltrekman said:

Shooters-rct-062316-11-1240x1052.jpg

Okay, starting from left to right, it's a hard choice between #1 and #4, but I think i've gotta go with number 4.

8 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I'll take AOC over any of those right wingers !

youd also take Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi in a 3 way, I bet thats what you think about when your jackin it, huh, lickin the roast beef sandwich lookin pussys, then sarah mcbride walks in and stands above your face, pulls down her panties and slaps them balls in your mouth for a grand finale tea bag, I know how you role bro, a straight left wing erotic dream, hope this didnt get you to excited you had to handle business before you finished reading it, I know how you left wingers are

15 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Okay, starting from left to right, it's a hard choice between #1 and #4, but I think i've gotta go with number 4.

thats right bro, but thats where you should of stopped your comment, just starting from left to right. and i'd have to agree with u

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Stefan said:

Alright. #1,  #4 & #5. All together. :)

Why not all five? #3 is the weakest link if we're being crudely honest, but I'd hate for someone to miss out. Jeez #4 looks young, though, lol. As in real young. Not much interest in #3 but I dig. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
20 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Jeez #4 looks young, though, lol. As in real young. 

Yeah, I thought the same thing, but she's old enough to legally carry a gun, so I think we're good.

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Yeah, I thought the same thing, but she's old enough to legally carry a gun, so I think we're good.

that means old enough to carry a fire arm as well,

If you read the topic real fast it says Cody is "In Love With KIP Winger". Which makes sense and there is no shame in smoking pole, you go girl/guy/they/them/theirs...

With regards to the 5 pack of whores, yes. Some a little more yes but in honor of Captain Kirk "who am I to say no to a girl with 3 tits or polka dots? Just wouldn't be gentlmenly"...

Let's be honest - Kip Winger is a good looking rooster. He wouldn't be the first to fall for him in that way, not that there is anything wrong with that!

• Like 1

Ah you guys, simple simple men, and very ignorant, if you knew what the fuck you were talking about, you'd know I had Kip inside and out back in 87, that was before G-Off showed me how to be a power bottom, you guys dont be jealous haters cause Kip let me go Down Incognito, without the night he wouldve just been ez cum ez go, but I couldnt get enough I was still Hungry, I must v swallowed Seventeen loads that day, I woke up trying to figure Whos the one, but by that time they were Miles Away, so I went down on Kane Roberts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ive already said I'd put it in AOC's ass, as long as I had a ball gag, or some cotton and duct tape handy, if she did something about the large hole in the bottom center of her face she'd be hot, however she gotta take care of it, stitches, velcro, hot iron, tongue removal, once she opened that cocksucker of fhers I'd lose my shit and probably cop a hate crime, perhaps the most truly dumb and unqualified member in any part of the government, just another testament to how uneducated and frankly fucking retarded the average american voter is, that is living proof, because no educated and intelligent voter would ever voluntarily vote for her, that entire squad just need to be broke up, Omar needs to be sent the fuck back to Somalia and open that big fucking mouth of hers, i'd pay, i'd take the under as well, she wouldnt make it a week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Ive already said I'd put it in AOC's ass, as long as I had a ball gag, or some cotton and duct tape handy, if she did something about the large hole in the bottom center of her face she'd be hot, however she gotta take care of it, stitches, velcro, hot iron, tongue removal, once she opened that cocksucker of fhers I'd lose my shit and probably cop a hate crime, perhaps the most truly dumb and unqualified member in any part of the government, just another testament to how uneducated and frankly fucking retarded the average american voter is, that is living proof, because no educated and intelligent voter would ever voluntarily vote for her, that entire squad just need to be broke up, Omar needs to be sent the fuck back to Somalia and open that big fucking mouth of hers, i'd pay, i'd take the under as well, she wouldnt make it a week.

The plain truth. :)

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 5:33 AM, Leykis101 said:

Like I said to you on FB, AOC has a perfect face for a load! Perfect facial face! :rofl2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1