I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I knew I had no beer in the fridge cause I finished em' off last night, and due to having a c#@t of a day at work, I stopped at liquor land on the way home from work, bought a slab, ripped 2 of em' out of the carton and started having the first one before I even got in the car and proceeded to guzzle them both in the 5 minutes it took to get home....Then had to have a few more at home to unwind a bit.......Thank fuck for beer :bowdown:

Too right mate! This time tomorrow I will be doing pretty much the same thing.

Mmmm Beer. :bowdown:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I picked up a sixer of Fat Tire Amber Ale and a sixer of Labatt Blue.

Now if only a guy could get bottles of Labatt Lite in the U.S. I'd be a happy man!

Had a couple of Beck's and couple of St. Pauli's last night. Delicious on both counts. My wife commented on how strong they smelled. I told her it was the smell of victory. The prize? A buzz of course. :tumbsup:

I hear ya brother, here's the crappy view I have to deal with until the middle of next week... <_<

img035.jpg

Oh wait, it's actually pretty damn awesome... I'm drinking lots and lots of Corona and some Rum while I'm here. All is well. :drink:

OK, I officially hate Pete. :angry:

Seriously, that's awesome man... though I'm sure you can find better beer than Corona to drink!!

As for me, my brother e-mailed me today to inform me that he has stocked up on beer for tomorrow's Thanksgiving festivities at my Mom's house so beer is definitely on the menu! :drink:

Definitely not a beer lovers paradise down here. I think the only local brew is Medalla Light... I'm not even sure they have a non-light offering... :(

Other than that, Bud, Coors Light, Heineken, I saw some Grolsch I think too... I'm not a huge Corona fan, but when you're sitting on a patio with that view, it somehow seems right... Plus I've got Bacardi 8 year old reserve when I'm in the mood for something classy. :)

Geoff, the feathers are always welcome as are you... plus my wife saw a topless woman at the beach this morning, come on down, here's where were at... I could use a drinking partner... :drink:

I hear ya brother, here's the crappy view I have to deal with until the middle of next week... <_<

img035.jpg

Oh wait, it's actually pretty damn awesome... I'm drinking lots and lots of Corona and some Rum while I'm here. All is well. :drink:

OK, I officially hate Pete. :angry:

Seriously, that's awesome man... though I'm sure you can find better beer than Corona to drink!!

As for me, my brother e-mailed me today to inform me that he has stocked up on beer for tomorrow's Thanksgiving festivities at my Mom's house so beer is definitely on the menu! :drink:

Definitely not a beer lovers paradise down here. I think the only local brew is Medalla Light... I'm not even sure they have a non-light offering... :(

Other than that, Bud, Coors Light, Heineken, I saw some Grolsch I think too... I'm not a huge Corona fan, but when you're sitting on a patio with that view, it somehow seems right... Plus I've got Bacardi 8 year old reserve when I'm in the mood for something classy. :)

Geoff, the feathers are always welcome as are you... plus my wife saw a topless woman at the beach this morning, come on down, here's where were at... I could use a drinking partner... :drink:

Holy shit mate! That's beautiful. I hope you're surfing the shit out of that place. Seriously, have you ever thrown the board in and had a paddle? Looks like a good spot for it.

Your wife licke- uh, saw a topless woman on the beach?! ZOMFG, I'm so there. Goddamn I would love to sink a beer with you there though... And then hug when the sun sets.

Many moons ago a mate of mine (well, my brother's mate) fixed my car up for me and I bought him a case of Toohey's New for his troubles. Not a beer I like at all, but apparently it's his fave. Either way, many more moons have passed by and I haven't seen him for ages and it's kind of got forgotten and I ended up opening this case last week. I am now downing a Tooheys New (with several more to come). Still not a beer I favour, but at the end of the day beer is beer and it's not going down too bad at all.

Fuck, they were goin' down like water tonight after work.......I started getting the :homer: drool happening about 3.00 o'clock this afternoon just thinking about a few cold ones goin' down when I got home.......

Thank fuck for beer :bowdown:

Many moons ago a mate of mine (well, my brother's mate) fixed my car up for me and I bought him a case of Toohey's New for his troubles. Not a beer I like at all, but apparently it's his fave. Either way, many more moons have passed by and I haven't seen him for ages and it's kind of got forgotten and I ended up opening this case last week. I am now downing a Tooheys New (with several more to come). Still not a beer I favour, but at the end of the day beer is beer and it's not going down too bad at all.

I tried Toohey's New a few Saturdays ago when the family and I went to an Outback Steakhouse for dinner. I thought it was pretty good stuff.

Yesterday my brother and I washed down our Thanksgiving feast with copious amounts of Pabst Blue Ribbon. It made being squeezed into my Mom's house with all those relatives almost tolerable. Notice I said "almost."

I am now downing a Tooheys New (with several more to come). Still not a beer I favour, but at the end of the day beer is beer and it's not going down too bad at all.

Tooheys New is not to bad :unsure:

Tooheys Red is fuckin' terrible :puke:

Tooheys Extra Dry is not a bad drop at all :tumbsup:

Tried an Ommegang trappist-style Belgian ale late late last night. Awesome.

That's the one brewed in Cooperstown, NY of all places for a Belgian beer... :unsure:

How are those mariachi bands workin' for ya? :unsure:

:lol: It's all good, the beer is cold, and the food is hot!

I put a new garage door opener in today. Started out with a sixer of 2 Below Ale and then we got knuckles deep in a case of Bud Select. Now my brother and I are just waiting for the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey game to start....

Had dinner at an Applebee's tonight so I tried a big glass of that "Blue Moon" beer that everyone else seems to be so crazy about (I'd never tried it before). Pretty good stuff, though I'm mystified as to why it was served to me with a slice of orange floating in it. :unsure:

It's Sunday night and I sunk a fair few, not because of the week I had, I did that Friday & Saturday night. I sunk them knowing the week I'm about to have :doh: .........and because I just love beer :lol:

Drank a load of beer Friday afternoon while the hockey game was on, then had to make supper for the family. Now that is something I don't suggest doing while drunk! That morning about 2am I woke up with one of the worst headaches I have ever had. I took some advil and went back to bed while my head continued to pound. Got up an hour later and took even more advil and it finally calmed down around 4am.

So what do I do the next day? Go out and drink more beer of course.

I like beer!

I am now downing a Tooheys New (with several more to come). Still not a beer I favour, but at the end of the day beer is beer and it's not going down too bad at all.

Tooheys New is not to bad :unsure:

Tooheys Red is fuckin' terrible :puke:

Tooheys Extra Dry is not a bad drop at all :tumbsup:

Decent assessment. Definitely like Extra Dry.

Bought a case of Super Dry on the weekend for $35, as well as Platinum Blondes for the same price. Never tried them, not heard good reports - but I'll try everything once.

Had dinner at an Applebee's tonight so I tried a big glass of that "Blue Moon" beer that everyone else seems to be so crazy about (I'd never tried it before). Pretty good stuff, though I'm mystified as to why it was served to me with a slice of orange floating in it. :unsure:

I've never ordered that in a bar so I didn't know it came with an orange.

I guess it's like Corona and most Mexican beers and the lime coming with those.