I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having the only beer in my fridge, a large bottle of Lagunitas Cappucino Stout...a little sweet but still fulfilling and at @ 8.3 per cent, a nice mid-week punch.

Stop it!! :crying:

Having the only beer in my fridge, a large bottle of Lagunitas Cappucino Stout...a little sweet but still fulfilling and at @ 8.3 per cent, a nice mid-week punch.

Stop it!! :crying:

The best thing about cappucino stout is it's perfect for a morning bevvie. :beerbang:

Too many beers here tonight as well. I got a bigger glass than the rest of my team so I was drinking about half a pitcher each fill. Good times!

Anyone have Blue Moon beer yet? Looked interesting.

If you like Belgian white ale it's not bad for an American brew, but I don't go out of my way to get it... I do enjoy a Black and Blue though, layering it with Guinness. :drink:

If you like Belgian white ale it's not bad for an American brew, but I don't go out of my way to get it... I do enjoy a Black and Blue though, layering it with Guinness. :drink:

I like Hoegaarden which is a Belgian white ale. Blue Moon seems to be an "in" beer around these parts lately.

I like Hoegaarden which is a Belgian white ale. Blue Moon seems to be an "in" beer around these parts lately.

Not surprising, there's big marketing behind it, Blue Moon's owned by one of the big guys, I want to say Coors, but I'm not sure that's accurate...

Not surprising, there's big marketing behind it, Blue Moon's owned by one of the big guys, I want to say Coors, but I'm not sure that's accurate...

I think it's actually Miller as we have a local Miller brewery here that carries it. Having more Stone brews myself.

I'm thinking that, if I ever were going to, last night would have been the night to try Chaser.

Coors Light, Bud Light Lime, Keystone Light, and 2 other beers (of which I can obviously not recall the names right now) that I sampled.

Damn am I feeling it today! (And the only about 4 hours sleep didn't help matters at all!)

F*ck me did we wreck the beer supply in Forster over the weekend... well, at least my brother's supply. Haha... good times.

F*ck me did we wreck the beer supply in Forster over the weekend... well, at least my brother's supply. Haha... good times.

Isn't "Forster" Australian for "beer" mate? ;)

Forster:

IMG_0170.jpg

Fosters Beer:

untitled.jpg

• My Little Pony

Isn't "Forster" Australian for "beer" mate? ;)

Forster:

IMG_0170.jpg

Fosters Beer:

untitled.jpg

You ain't never lie. I've talked to Aussies who didn't even know what Fosters was. It isn't even brewed in Australia, is it?