I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I am having a large bottle (1 pint + 6 fl. oz.) of Stone Brewery's Bitter Chocolate Stout, at 9.2 per cent it's already giving me quite a little bit of a happy buzz. :drink:

known for stronger stuff, check 'em out at stonebrew.com

A buddy of mine owns a bar here and is my local pusher for Stone products. They can and will kick ass at any given time. I'm enjoying a Stone Pale Ale right now. It's just a matter of time before it's enjoying me. :crazy::drink:

They do kick ass! I've yet to try their Arrogant Ale.

Geoff should try some of that, he would love it! :lol:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am having a large bottle (1 pint + 6 fl. oz.) of Stone Brewery's Bitter Chocolate Stout, at 9.2 per cent it's already giving me quite a little bit of a happy buzz. :drink:

A buddy of mine owns a bar here and is my local pusher for Stone products. They can and will kick ass at any given time. I'm enjoying a Stone Pale Ale right now. It's just a matter of time before it's enjoying me. :crazy::drink:

Hey Jez, I believe it's called Arrogant Bastard Ale :lol: are you sayin'....

Arrogant Handsome Bastard Ale, I think you'll find it is. And I live on it.

It is called Arrogant Bastard my brothers, and it is MEAN. The only taste I've had is in 22oz. Enjoy my friends.......Drunk shit does not count!!!!! :drink:

It's so hot I've already had four as if it were water. Well, beer tastes nicer than water, so I've had four as if they were beers. And they are. And they were nice... as this one will be too.

Last night I was so thirsty for a beer that I went outside and ate the dirt behind the bowling alley lounge. :(

Seriously, no one wanted to drink beer last night when we finished bowling. Usually we hit the bars for an hour or so afterward but everyone turned into a pumpkin and went home. Then I called some friends and they all had some excuse about "having to work in the morning" or something like that. I felt like the only guy not getting laid in the whore house.

Last night I was so thirsty for a beer that I went outside and ate the dirt behind the bowling alley lounge. :(

Seriously, no one wanted to drink beer last night when we finished bowling. Usually we hit the bars for an hour or so afterward but everyone turned into a pumpkin and went home. Then I called some friends and they all had some excuse about "having to work in the morning" or something like that. I felt like the only guy not getting laid in the whore house.

Are you fucking serious? You need to get some new friends Rick :beerbang:

Tell me about it. :crying:

:lol:

Tell me about it. :crying:

:lol:

You didn't call me. I would happily made the 8 hour drive to hang out.

Of course you would of been drunk by the time I got there and the bar most likely would of been closed.

But at least Taco would of been there and that makes everything better. :tumbsup:

Arrogant Bastard Ale is awesome... and the label on the bottle is hilarious as well...

2 words, STORM KING

Drank plenty of ice cold Coors Lights while watching my local hockey team piss it down their leg in overtime. Beer helps ease the pain of a tough loss.

Drank plenty of ice cold Coors Lights while watching my local hockey team piss it down their leg in overtime. Beer helps ease the pain of a tough loss.

Damn Wild. Same thing with my Sioux tonight. Could not hit the broad side of a Marshall :lol:

Damn Wild. Same thing with my Sioux tonight. Could not hit the broad side of a Marshall :lol:

HA! I'm going to have to use that one. :rofl2:

Arrogant Bastard Ale is awesome... and the label on the bottle is hilarious as well...

:lol: "You probably won't like it"