I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I went to the German Christmas fair in Manchester on Monday evening and then had a quick pint in the Old Wellington pub - at the very table I last saw Jez and Bernd....I wept a little at the memory! :christmas:

Then we shall have to go there again and relive the moment in history. :drink:

Indeed...and once building work has finished at our place I can probably focus on such things a little better...hopefully your neck of the woods at some point too! :drink2:

Anytime matey :drink:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jo's work party tonight with an open/free bar all night, so guess who is a happy boy? Gig tomorrow night with lots of the Hen lined up, so promises to be a good w/e all round. :drink:

Jo's work party tonight with an open/free bar all night, so guess who is a happy boy? Gig tomorrow night with lots of the Hen lined up, so promises to be a good w/e all round. :drink:

Our company isn't having a Christmas Party this year and my wife's one was not inclusive of partners. Therefore, 0 free beer for me this festive season. Worst christmas ever!

On the plus side, I will be feasting on many of my own beers at home this evening. Looking forward to it too.

Having a couple of James Boag Draughts now but tomorrow will be a big night as my wife and kids are going to stay with my mum inlaw as her hubby is away for the weekend,so a couple of my headbangin' mates are coming over for beers,pizza,listening to tunes,talkin' shit and burning a shit load of cd's and dvd's.

One of my two mates has now got close to 17,000 cd's so he just saids here burn this it's up your ally,just listen to it when you can but tell me what you think.Bloody hell i still have a pile of cd's and dvd's from our last session from the middle of the year that i havn't had a chance to spin yet.

I have one beer left in the fridge and I doubt it's going to survive the night.

Gotta luv the missus :wub:

VB was on special so she thought instead of buying the usual 2 slabs now and knowing Christmas is nearly upon us, she purchased 4 slabs of the mighty drop and even got the guys in the grog shop to carry them to the car for her....... All for me :wub: ........So to the missus :bowdown:

Gotta luv the missus :wub:

VB was on special so she thought instead of buying the usual 2 slabs now and knowing Christmas is nearly upon us, she purchased 4 slabs of the mighty drop and even got the guys in the grog shop to carry them to the car for her....... All for me :wub: ........So to the missus :bowdown:

Haha, that's awesome. Your wife has much to teach mine. :lol:

The season's about to get messy, starting from this Wednesday. Looking forward to it very much... though I'm not sure my belly is.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm off on a pub crawl in an hour or so and the weather has just dropped 2 - 3 inches of snow on us, and it's still coming down in huge flakes.

It's Saturday and it's -11 degrees! Me thinks it's a good day to curl up on the couch knuckles deep in a twelve pack of Bud Select!!! :beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

Yes I agree...many beers are in store for tonight before I have to go back to Niagara Falls tomorrow.

A night in tonight with the Christmas Beer leftovers and a good curry. Included on the menu are 'Old Speckled Hen' (Of course) 'Owd Rodger' (Knock your head off stuff at 7.6 abv) and a dash of fine 'Abbot' Ale. Thankyou and goodnight :drink: