I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone at work has been passing around this cold for about 2 weeks and this week was my turn. Think i'll try to drink this fucker away over the weekend. If not, I was gonna feel like shit anyway.

Tonight I tried a Miller Chill Lager. Really not bad at all. Very unique taste. Chelada Style, it says. Inspired by a Mexican Recipe with Lime and Salt. Well, there you go. Not a bad drop at all, I must say.

I had several of those at Dakota Rock Fest last year. One served by Damon from Rockarma during his stint as a celebrity bartender. Tasted damn good in the 90 degree heat that day. But I guess all beer tasted good that weekend. Good times with some great friends :drink:

Can't wait for 2009 DRF!!!! Hopefully more HH'ers can make it this year! :beerbang:

Wow, I finally feel a part of this thread, trying beers you guys know! :lol: These are all part of the dozen mixed beers I got for Christmas. I have another Millers to try too. Will display my thoughts here. I honestly don't care if there's hits and misses, I just love trying them all. One more:

Sol - Nowhere near as good as Corona, but not too bad at all. Wouldn't go out and buy a case of these either. Unless on great special. ;)

In honour of the Widdow, I will be stocking up on some Bishop's Finger from my local beer emporium tomorrow, for the fortcoming weeks merriment.

One finger or two Widda? ;)

I have another Millers to try too.

Sol - Nowhere near as good as Corona, but not too bad at all. Wouldn't go out and buy a case of these either. Unless on great special. ;)

Millers = Severely overrated beer.....just like Crown :lame:

I have another Millers to try too.

Millers = Severely overrated beer.....just like Crown :lame:

I had the other one last night - a Draft, and I have to admit I loved it too. It's hard to say for sure as all these ones are just one bottle... but I thought it was damn nice. Not a fan of Crownies at all, though.

Tonight it was my turn to try out the Yanks and their Budweiser - "King of beers" lol. Well, you guys may not be able to measure stuff (;)), but this beer ain't bad at all. In fact, I really liked it. Thumbs up.

I'm very sorry to all of you...........I'm drinking Belgian beers!!!!! Stella, Leffe, Duvel, the trappist beers,...... now that I think of it, we are about 10 million people in Belgium and we have over 600 different beers :)

Anyone wants one?????

I'm very sorry to all of you...........I'm drinking Belgian beers!!!!! Stella, Leffe, Duvel, the trappist beers,...... now that I think of it, we are about 10 million people in Belgium and we have over 600 different beers :)

Anyone wants one?????

Belgian beer is the best IMHO. :bowdown:

Anyone wants one?????

I have heard the same report from a critic I trust well. I am still yet to try some but I would love to.

Anyone wants one?????

Completely backed. They make most others pale into insignigficance and once tasted, never forgotten, Leffe and the Trappist beers especially

And Czech Bud absolutely creams US Bud in my opinion.

• My Little Pony

Totally, not even a contest!

Amen, amen, amen! American's know jack all about good beer. And I expect to get shit for saying that!

Amen, amen, amen! American's know jack all about good beer. And I expect to get shit for saying that!

You won't get it from this guy unless you're including the microbrewers (not the fake ones either) in that statement! ...and if that's the case I think RichieZ would have my back as well. :beerbang:

You won't get it from this guy unless you're including the microbrewers (not the fake ones either) in that statement! ...and if that's the case I think RichieZ would have my back as well. :beerbang:

Well said. Nothing touches the Micros we have here in the states. You can burn all the big, commercial breweries and I wouldn't loose one wink of sleep.

• My Little Pony

Well said. Nothing touches the Micros we have here in the states. You can burn all the big, commercial breweries and I wouldn't loose one wink of sleep.

Unfortunately, most people that go around raving about beer, are talking about: Bud, Coors, Kokanee, MGD, Molson, and even Sleeman's. I steer clear of those. I like the microbreweries, and the imports.

I had a few St. Pauli Girls the other night, good stuff.

Last night I had a couple of Molson's to wash down some pizza.

ok, call me a beer lesbian. i love St. Pauli Girl.

Can I watch? :popcorn:

Just watch eh? :nyanya: