Bob Kulick RIP

http://metalsludge.tv/rip-bob-kulick-dead-at-70/

RIP … Bob Kulick dead at 70

8 hours ago • Posted under: News by Metal Sludge

Facebook

Bob_Kulick_RIP_May_2020_3.jpg

*As reported by Blabbermouth, Bob Kulick has passed away.

Blabbermouth — Legendary guitarist and record producer Bob Kulick has died at the age of 70. His passing was confirmed by his brother, former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick.

Earlier today, Bruce wrote on social media: “I am heartbroken to have to share the news of the passing of my brother Bob Kulick. His love of music, and his talent as a musician and producer should always be celebrated. I know he is at peace now, with my parents, playing his guitar as loud as possible. Please respect the Kulick Family’s privacy during this very sad time.”

Throughout his 40-plus-year music career, Bob Kulick has worked with an astonishing array of artists: from Meat Loaf to MOTÖRHEAD; from KISS to Michael BoltonW.A.S.P. to Diana Ross; as well as legends such as Roger DaltreyAlice CooperLou Reed and Paul Stanley‘s first solo LP and tour.

Bob began his musical profession at 16 — when most high schoolers are still trying to figure out where they’re going in life — appearing on the 1966 album “Winchester Cathedral” from the RANDOM BLUES BAND, the “baby band” that Bob played in that played The Café Wha in New York’s Greenwich Village alongside Jimmy James and the BLUE FLAMES (later rechristened Jimi Hendrix).

Read the full story at Blabbermouth

Was just listening to Skull the other day.

Holy Fuck!! this fucking blows, I was listening to Eyes Of A Stranger on the way to work this morning, man it just keeps coming doesn't it? at least we have something to remember this man by correct? I mean the reason we even know who he is, he must have made an impression on us somehow, and I for one will appreciate his work even more now.

No reason given yet.
I read an article from our Channel 7 today and they had no idea.
As well as his actual achievements, they replaced Bruce with him as being in Kiss.
Whoever wrote that was pretty half arsed.

Very sad indeed. His work, especially on the first 2 Balance albums, was immense... pretty much an unsung hero of the melodic rock world, as well as some mainstream stuff he appeared on as well. RIP Bob