Corona

simo

• 2023 Gold Donors
24 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Western Australia and Tasmania apparently saying today they won't open borders until the country is 90% vaccinated. Wasn't mentioned in the story, but I assume Queensland on the same page? Good luck with that one, geniuses. 

So one of two things happen to WA and Tasmania (and other states too, I am sure of it)-

Option 1 - they live separated from the world until the sun swallows earth.

Option 2 - they realise they're complete fucking morons and join the rest of us in restricted freedom misery. 

I feel your pain mate you're well and truly FUCKED!!! down there, it's obvious your government haven't got a fuckin' brain cell between them.

Screenshots_2021-09-04-00-12-38.png

• Haha 1

Screenshots_2021-09-04-00-13-02.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Screenshots_2021-09-04-00-12-38.png

I added a laughing emoji to the post as I did laugh... something I've not been allowed to do for a couple of years in Australia. 

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2021 at 6:30 PM, CureTheSane said:

Our big fuck up was to invest heavily in Astra.

Well It wasnt a legendary disc, but I thought it was shades better then Alpha, I thought it really had some strong songs on it, Whetton sounded great as always, and I just dont think you should bad mouth it, maybe if it sounded gay that would be OK, but nothings going to live up to that debut, Astras pretty fkn good

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Well It wasnt a legendary disc, but I thought it was shades better then Alpha, I thought it really had some strong songs on it, Whetton sounded great as always, and I just dont think you should bad mouth it, maybe if it sounded gay that would be OK, but nothings going to live up to that debut, Astras pretty fkn good

🤣🤣🤣🤣 💯

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

Western Australia and Tasmania apparently saying today they won't open borders until the country is 90% vaccinated. Wasn't mentioned in the story, but I assume Queensland on the same page? Good luck with that one, geniuses. 

So one of two things happen to WA and Tasmania (and other states too, I am sure of it)-

Option 1 - they live separated from the world until the sun swallows earth.

Option 2 - they realise they're complete fucking morons and join the rest of us in restricted freedom misery. 

Queensland will bail when the rest of the country opens and they get no tourism.
HOPEFULLY, they not only miss all of December, but also most of the rest of summer because people pre booked in December and didn't consider Qld.
Also the preier there is a fucking idiot. And I mean that in the true sense of the word, At least McGowan is smart. He's an asshole for sure, but he knows what he's doing, as wrong as I think it is, but at least he's not just an idiot.

40 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Queensland will bail when the rest of the country opens and they get no tourism.
HOPEFULLY, they not only miss all of December, but also most of the rest of summer because people pre booked in December and didn't consider Qld.
Also the preier there is a fucking idiot. And I mean that in the true sense of the word, At least McGowan is smart. He's an asshole for sure, but he knows what he's doing, as wrong as I think it is, but at least he's not just an idiot.

Wait...Australia has politicians who aren't idiots!...WTF!...you can send a few of the non-idiots to Canada...

49 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Wait...Australia has politicians who aren't idiots!...WTF!...you can send a few of the non-idiots to Canada...

haha, yeah.

But to be fair, generally these are smart people. They don't get there by chance.
Fair that anyone can get in if you talk the talk and sell yourself, but then to get to be a leader of a state, or in a federal cabinet, usually at least has the better pollies.

That said, that bitch Queensland leader, either unknowingly or knowingly misquoted the Doherty report for reopening.
All the other leaders kind of had to stop themselves from belittling her for being so stupid.
Worse than that, this bitch gloats about her state 'being open' with a big smirk, and has young kids not being able to be reunited with their parents because they went to visit grandparents across state lines before lockdowns and border restrictions.
Unlike Glen and Trump, I don't personally know her, so I can't say for sure that she is an absolute bitch, but everything she does sure indicates that she is. :) 

1 hour ago, CureTheSane said:

haha, yeah.

But to be fair, generally these are smart people. They don't get there by chance.
Fair that anyone can get in if you talk the talk and sell yourself, but then to get to be a leader of a state, or in a federal cabinet, usually at least has the better pollies.

That said, that bitch Queensland leader, either unknowingly or knowingly misquoted the Doherty report for reopening.
All the other leaders kind of had to stop themselves from belittling her for being so stupid.
Worse than that, this bitch gloats about her state 'being open' with a big smirk, and has young kids not being able to be reunited with their parents because they went to visit grandparents across state lines before lockdowns and border restrictions.
Unlike Glen and Trump, I don't personally know her, so I can't say for sure that she is an absolute bitch, but everything she does sure indicates that she is. :) 

you'll be glad to know that I dont know Trump - well im certainly glad I don't anyway.

saying issues are personal and not related to US politics does not mean me and Trump are exchanging Christmas cards.

Strange that you would think that, but now its cleared up, you don't need to mention it anymore. 

Thanks for listening 😁👍

5 hours ago, Glen said:

you'll be glad to know that I dont know Trump - well im certainly glad I don't anyway.

saying issues are personal and not related to US politics does not mean me and Trump are exchanging Christmas cards.

Strange that you would think that, but now its cleared up, you don't need to mention it anymore. 

Thanks for listening 😁👍

Maybe he stopped sending you Christmas cards because you come out on the internet and slam him by referring to your personal relationship with him :) 

These things have a tendency to go sour from time to time.
I used to have a great friendship with Obama, but he is a jealous man, constantly glaring at me when I'd chat to Michelle. I though at one point he could accept my friendship with his wife, but in the end he just severed ties, no explanation, just stopped sending Air Force One over to pick me up for a visit.
To be fair, I probably started to lose interest when he lost office, I'm a bit fickle like that. But like you, no Xmas cards :( 

Where did Steven Harper go??? we need him now

I bet Oz wouldnt mind having Howard back in the PM seat would they?

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Where did Steven Harper go??? we need him now

If you are talking the former Canadian prime minister, then yes I never thought I would miss him but after 6 years of Trudeau I would take him back in a heartbeat....hopefully the Sept 20 election will boot Trudeau's ass to the curb...

Edited by Dead Planet
  • Like 1

Can anyone believe this bullshit?! 🤣

I thought it was nuts here in Australia.

For those that can't be bothered to watch it- two of the biggest soccer nations kicked off and 5 minutes into the match Brazilian health authorities invade the pitch and arrest 4 Argentinian players for not quarantining properly. Ffs hahahaha

7 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

This should piss off every Australian....

I'd love to have seen it. What was it about? 

10 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I bet Oz wouldnt mind having Howard back in the PM seat would they?

Was never a fan of his.
I have always liked strong leaders.
Paul Keating (PM) was incredible, Jeff Kennett (Victoria) was also amazing.
As I've said before, I'm pretty non partisan, the two best political leaders for me are from either side.
These days the gap between both sides is pretty slim, although lately Labor have slid back further left.
As a rule I guess I lean further to the right. If you're in business, you tend to do so.
But Howards always rubbed me the wrong way, but he turned out to be a strong(ish) leader.
The last one we've had.

9 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

This should piss off every Australian....

yeah that stinks but tbh $13 billion Aus is pretty small change compared to UK £70 billion. 

Most of that was prob claimed by companies that didn't need it or by self employed who carried on working.