Corona

simo

3 hours ago, auslander said:

We already know that the Federal government has no influence over health matters. I used to be a States rights man but now I feel the opposite after seeing the abuse of power from State governments in Victoria, Queensland and WA. Would happily vote to give more powers to a federal government over States in Australia now.

There has to be a point where federal intervene.
There has to be a 'national interest' clause or something like that.
But why would they?
Look how much shit all the state leaders are getting, why would you want ti inherit that.

But yeah, as Darkstone said, Andrews just said "Yeah? you wanna start shit, you 700 people? We fuck it, I'll shut down the whole industry for hundreds of thousands of people, see how you like that?"

They are gathering again in the city, pretty sure Labor picked the wrong fight here.
Labor and unions go hand in hand, if they destroy that relationship, Labor are completely fucked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Setka has to resign. 

Did you see how he said the protesters were "infiltrated by neo-nazis".

Neo nazis in hi-viz and from multiple ethnicities!? 😂

What a load of bulldust.

• 2023 Gold Donors
15 minutes ago, auslander said:

What a load of bulldust.

Yeah, he's embarrassed himself.

7 hours ago, auslander said:

What a load of bulldust.

He's just taking a page from the Left here in the U.S., since it seems to work so well: anyone protesting on behalf of rights/liberties/freedoms is by definition a neo-nazi/racist/extremist (all the while completely ignoring the actual extremism/violence perpetrated the year prior in the name of "justice"). We're living in a clown world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here is one of the best videos I've seen of the union 'attacks' on their HQ.
The dude who presents this 'news' is kinda extreme right wing who runs around defending people's rights for not wearing masks etc, and also rips on cops a bit. Generally he's a bit of a tosser, but in this video he's ok, and the people he talks to do all the talking and it explains why there was the attack on the building etc

Clear in the clip that the protesters are all tradies, not neo nazis, extreme right wingers or anti vaxxers.

That clip above was yesterday.

Today there was a much bigger protest that lasted 10 hours or so, and they will likely be back tomorrow since they have all been shut down for two weeks.

Here's what happened.
Government says all tradesmen need to get first jab by Friday or they can't work.
Tradies say "fuck off", ask their union ($1000 per year to be a member) to represent them and do something.
Union says "too hard basket"
Tradies visit union HQ to get answers.
Union boss runs and hides and off siders say he'll be out in an hour.
They wait, and in the meantime hear him on the radio stating that they are all ring in protesters and not tradies.
They get pissed and attack.
State leader Dan Andrews say "fuck you, you wanna start shit? How about you're all banned from work for 2 weeks, sites are all shut down.
Tradies have nothing to do now, so a 700 person protest turns into a few thousand today, and they shut down freeways etc.
The shut down will cost the industry over 2 billion dollars.
Also, the tradies are entitles to $750 disaster payment, which will be over 500 million dollars paid by taxpayers.
But the state government don't give a shit about that, because it's a federal payment, and state and federal governments are not the same and oppose each other.

Think I'll just sit and watch live stream of shit going down again tomorrow,
Thank god Victorians have grown some balls and are standing up.

A mainstream news reporter was put in a headlock, a bottle of V hit him in the head, and he also had a bottle of urine thrown at him.
Lots of people pissed at the way the media have being portraying them and mislabeling them.

2 hours ago, auslander said:

If you are an Aussie still looking for an easy to get vaccine, heaps of pharmacies are now giving the best vaccine (Moderna) as a walk in. My teenage kids both got it last week.

Just read they ( scientists)  trailing for next booster , that  nostril spray  would be next.

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Just read they ( scientists)  trailing for next booster , that  nostril spray  would be next.

It would be more appropriate if the vaccine came in suppository form. 

We're metaphorically taking it up the arse, so we may as well make it official. 

• Haha 1

But don't worry, guys. "Freedom day" is almost here! All along we've been programmed to live in fear of this virus, and ensure that every move we make in our lives is governed by fear of the virus. But finally, we're all about to be free to, uh, continue to live in fear of the virus. Never-mind, though. At 80% the - and I quote - "vertical consumption of alcohol" will be permitted at a bar. I think probably only at outside bar, but fuck me, can I not wait to vertically consume a beer. And I will of course toast our incredibly generous government for making it possible, when it is possible. 

Seriously, I just don't understand this country. There is absolutely zero desire to move on from covid in this joint. I have absolutely no doubt that in December 2023 it will still be dominating our news with "covid crisis" headlines on every bulletin. I see snippets from people I watch/follow from around the world, talking about ambitious (and booked) travel plans all around the world. People out there genuinely moving on from this thing. But it's not even Australia's pretend ambition. 

I'm not even going to mention 70% because I think 70% allows us to go to the letterbox instead of staying behind our front door for the last 3-4 months, but even at 80-90% all I hear is "you can do these few more things, but we still want you to be petrified of this virus and act accordingly."

They talk about international travel commencing, while they're building quarantine concentration camps in parts of the country, thinking anyone is going to want to come to this hellhole via a two week quarantine period. I know they're apparently working on this, but I just feel like this country is so, so far out of the loop it's ridiculous. I genuinely hope the international community completely turns its collective back on any intention to travel to Australia until, by deafault, it forces the braindead fucks to actually properly understand what the point of all these vaccines is. And they can then try to get their shitful brains around the concept of actually properly trying to live with covid. 

I know I've said it repeatedly in this thread, but just genuinely ashamed of this country right now. Trapped in a covid panic they never want to get out of. Every day, you are still 100% assured to see a headline along the lines of "covid crisis worsens" or the like. Our daily "crisis" is most countries' hourly tally, as they get on with life. :(

10 hours ago, Darkstone said:

It would be more appropriate if the vaccine came in suppository form. 

We're metaphorically taking it up the arse, so we may as well make it official. 

Hahahahahahahahaa. Well done. And 100% true.

• Like 1

COVID Vaccine Will Likely Be Annual Shot (voanews.com)

The COVID-19 vaccine could become an annual injection, like the flu shot, according to the head of a pharmaceutical giant and the chief science officer of the U.S. pandemic response.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said during a pre-recorded conversation hosted by CVS Heath Corporation that “The Covid virus looks more like the influenza virus than the polio virus.” The polio shot is generally a childhood inoculation, while the flu shot is administered every year.

More research is needed, Bourla said, but the “likely scenario” will be a third dose of the current shots “somewhere between six and 12 months, and from there it would be an annual re-vaccination.”

13 hours ago, Geoff said:

But don't worry, guys. "Freedom day" is almost here! All along we've been programmed to live in fear of this virus, and ensure that every move we make in our lives is governed by fear of the virus. But finally, we're all about to be free to, uh, continue to live in fear of the virus. Never-mind, though. At 80% the - and I quote - "vertical consumption of alcohol" will be permitted at a bar. I think probably only at outside bar, but fuck me, can I not wait to vertically consume a beer. And I will of course toast our incredibly generous government for making it possible, when it is possible. 

Seriously, I just don't understand this country. There is absolutely zero desire to move on from covid in this joint. I have absolutely no doubt that in December 2023 it will still be dominating our news with "covid crisis" headlines on every bulletin. I see snippets from people I watch/follow from around the world, talking about ambitious (and booked) travel plans all around the world. People out there genuinely moving on from this thing. But it's not even Australia's pretend ambition. 

I'm not even going to mention 70% because I think 70% allows us to go to the letterbox instead of staying behind our front door for the last 3-4 months, but even at 80-90% all I hear is "you can do these few more things, but we still want you to be petrified of this virus and act accordingly."

They talk about international travel commencing, while they're building quarantine concentration camps in parts of the country, thinking anyone is going to want to come to this hellhole via a two week quarantine period. I know they're apparently working on this, but I just feel like this country is so, so far out of the loop it's ridiculous. I genuinely hope the international community completely turns its collective back on any intention to travel to Australia until, by deafault, it forces the braindead fucks to actually properly understand what the point of all these vaccines is. And they can then try to get their shitful brains around the concept of actually properly trying to live with covid. 

I know I've said it repeatedly in this thread, but just genuinely ashamed of this country right now. Trapped in a covid panic they never want to get out of. Every day, you are still 100% assured to see a headline along the lines of "covid crisis worsens" or the like. Our daily "crisis" is most countries' hourly tally, as they get on with life. :(

If it makes you feel better, we are all quite envious of you guys up there.
Down here we see Gladys as a bit of a legend.
Of course that came about as a comparison with what we have.

• Like 1

Yes I'd like to know if I can get my Vax laced with some killer China White Heroin so I can just go ahead and shoot it up myself? if they start talking that language I bet they would turn a whole new crowd that has yet to be tapped into, no pun,

Damn watching some of these Aussie vids their showing here on Fox News Channel, the police are fucking beating peoples ass for not having a mask on, that's some fascist shit, I had no idea you guys were really changing formats, I just thought they were being assholes, they are flat out going full format change on the land down under, man I really feel for you guys on many levels, your fucking police are in on that shit, that's scary, our country's are so much alike on so many different levels, and ONE glaring action that was taken back in 1996, I know for a fact the cops over here would never enforce Bidens bullshit, that's kind of what you get when you make them the bad guys and reason for the implosion of the US, my brothers and there brothers in blue have already publicly said if Biden ever orders them to enforce any of these bullshit mandates he will have to bring the Chinese police in, cause they aint doing a fucking thing for him, and my 2 cousins in the military have said since day 1 most of their units will take disciplinary action, be reprimanded or flat out dishonorable discharge b4 they carry out any Biden bullshit, and with that, it will be interesting when black white mexican asian indian, camel jockey, jews, atheists, fags, queers, trannies, and every other American low life come together for one brief instance to fight off this Tyranny, just like what happened on Sept 11th 2001, everyone forgot they hated each other and suddenly turned their hate towards the middle east, the same people my President is in bed with, this is going to play out perfectly, I mean after all.

116426939_165901188324680_1029033884975473993_n.jpg

13 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

COVID Vaccine Will Likely Be Annual Shot (voanews.com)

The COVID-19 vaccine could become an annual injection, like the flu shot, according to the head of a pharmaceutical giant and the chief science officer of the U.S. pandemic response.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said during a pre-recorded conversation hosted by CVS Heath Corporation that “The Covid virus looks more like the influenza virus than the polio virus.” The polio shot is generally a childhood inoculation, while the flu shot is administered every year.

More research is needed, Bourla said, but the “likely scenario” will be a third dose of the current shots “somewhere between six and 12 months, and from there it would be an annual re-vaccination.”

'likely scenario'??

Booster shots are already taking place in UK for over 50s 

5 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

If it makes you feel better, we are all quite envious of you guys up there.
Down here we see Gladys as a bit of a legend.
Of course that came about as a comparison with what we have.

Yeah mate, I did acknowledge a few pages back that she is by far - and I mean by a long, long long way - the best of the bunch. I'm not sure we have much to be grateful for in Australia at all at the moment, but if there was one thing, I'm glad she's the NSW premier and not any of those other schmucks. I still entirely disagree with a lot of what she's done, particularly around school and sport for children... but yes, definitely better than the other options. And I also acknowledged that I do not envy her job. I actually have to admit, I wasn't aware of her intentions for 1st of December when I made my post last night... but that's actually pretty damn "promising." Still tinged with covid fear, but not as bad as I expected. Main thing I noticed was that masks will allegedly not be mandated indoors anymore. I'll believe it when I see it, and two months is still a hell of a long time to go, but December, at this point, looks like a glimmer at the end of the tunnel. 

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Damn watching some of these Aussie vids their showing here on Fox News Channel, the police are fucking beating peoples ass for not having a mask on, that's some fascist shit, I had no idea you guys were really changing formats, I just thought they were being assholes, they are flat out going full format change on the land down under, man I really feel for you guys on many levels, your fucking police are in on that shit, that's scary, our country's are so much alike on so many different levels, and ONE glaring action that was taken back in 1996, I know for a fact the cops over here would never enforce Bidens bullshit, that's kind of what you get when you make them the bad guys and reason for the implosion of the US, my brothers and there brothers in blue have already publicly said if Biden ever orders them to enforce any of these bullshit mandates he will have to bring the Chinese police in, cause they aint doing a fucking thing for him, and my 2 cousins in the military have said since day 1 most of their units will take disciplinary action, be reprimanded or flat out dishonorable discharge b4 they carry out any Biden bullshit, and with that, it will be interesting when black white mexican asian indian, camel jockey, jews, atheists, fags, queers, trannies, and every other American low life come together for one brief instance to fight off this Tyranny, just like what happened on Sept 11th 2001, everyone forgot they hated each other and suddenly turned their hate towards the middle east, the same people my President is in bed with, this is going to play out perfectly, I mean after all.

116426939_165901188324680_1029033884975473993_n.jpg

Probably one of the worst things to come from the last two months in Australia is that my respect level for the police has plummeted. For my whole life I have always been one of those dudes that heard and saw cops beating someone and I always, without exception, trusted there was valid reason for it to take place.

But seeing them enforce these maggot rules in Australia over the last two years has just completely wiped out 90% of the respect I had for the force, and that honestly, genuinely saddens me. 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

'likely scenario'??

Booster shots are already taking place in UK for over 50s 

Yeah, this surely comes as a surprise to absolutely no one at all. I just wonder how long they'll remain mandatory. 

52 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yeah, this surely comes as a surprise to absolutely no one at all. I just wonder how long they'll remain mandatory. 

Well until the next one comes out of course, then you'll have to report once a day like at the Methadone clinic, LOL, you guys are so cute, all serious about this world ending pandemic, you guys must really truly be scared of it, you drank the kool aid, if nobody drank the kool aid, they wouldn't have shit to work with, nothin to be scared of boys, but you get those boosters, their gonna keep you a healthy and productive covid free life, LOL, I wonder should we start asking for measles, polio, small pox, chicken pox vax cards? and the flu card, is it bad I want everyone who's vaxed to catch covid? just so you can see how Aids would be totally worse, so would Syphilis, to each is own, anyways G-Off, love to have you Aussies over here, just fly into Tijuana Mexico, catch a cab up to port of San Diego, then just walk in, as easy as a vax shot, which you don't need to come to the us, unless your a citizen, anyways call when you in San Diego, also while your in San Diego, why don't you go ahead and spank it in one of their fine modern bungalows, it's really nice, cum take a load off, but serious Aussies, or fuck it anyone, except Glen, cause Glen is Anti-American so he wouldn't want to come over, but anyone else, we will meet in Vegas

11 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Well until the next one comes out of course, then you'll have to report once a day like at the Methadone clinic, LOL, you guys are so cute, all serious about this world ending pandemic, you guys must really truly be scared of it, you drank the kool aid, if nobody drank the kool aid, they wouldn't have shit to work with, nothin to be scared of boys, but you get those boosters, their gonna keep you a healthy and productive covid free life, LOL, I wonder should we start asking for measles, polio, small pox, chicken pox vax cards? and the flu card, is it bad I want everyone who's vaxed to catch covid? just so you can see how Aids would be totally worse, so would Syphilis, to each is own, anyways G-Off, love to have you Aussies over here, just fly into Tijuana Mexico, catch a cab up to port of San Diego, then just walk in, as easy as a vax shot, which you don't need to come to the us, unless your a citizen, anyways call when you in San Diego, also while your in San Diego, why don't you go ahead and spank it in one of their fine modern bungalows, it's really nice, cum take a load off, but serious Aussies, or fuck it anyone, except Glen, cause Glen is Anti-American so he wouldn't want to come over, but anyone else, we will meet in Vegas

I'm not a Vegas kind of dude, cob. But I'll send out one of my servants to polish your knob until we can meet somewhere more desirable. As for being scared of the virus, I hope that's not just directed at all of us? As several of us have noted, we're only vaccinated because it's been made clear that we will not be allowed to live in Australia without proof of vaccination. 

• Haha 1

Booster shots are becoming available here, currently (1) only healthcare workers and people in high-risk categories, and (2) only if your original shots were Pfizer. Haven't heard anything yet about Moderna recipients, which is the group I fall into.

Meh, I'm just a pragmatist on this. I get the flu shot & get the covid shot. It's no big deal. I don't believe in the weird conspiracies about sterilisation or mind control or whatever is the latest.

But, I also equally don't believe in all the Armageddon prophesies of the elites that they use to keep the public in a constant state of media-induced fear.

What I hate is the religious fervour over covid and the vaccine and that people who don't want it are shamed and fined. Get a grip, freako Lefty zealots! You jerks love a totalitarian State but the rest of us want to be free to make up our own minds. So just shut the hell up and pray to your social superiors and worship your celebrity gods like the useful idiots you are. But let the rest of us just live in peace without being forced into whatever social control is the newest fear regime dictate.

Edited by auslander

Yeah, I'm with auslander
Never really cared about flu shot or covid shot.

Re Geoffs post, I would pump Gladys up a bit because 1. I think pretty much every leader in every country copped some shit of some sort, 2. she had to contend with endless comparisons to other state leaders and 3. she at least sounded genuine in her appreciation and thanks to her citizens.
One thing she did, was to TAKE the health advise and then MAKE her own decisions taking it into consideration, but not allowing it to rule her decisions.
We are about to enter week 9 of our snap 7 day lockdown lol
So much harder when you are constantly lied to and played. I mean I stopped being played a year ago, but most still believe what they hear...

today we had fewer new cases than NSW, we are still ion the incline, you are on the decline.
So clearly our harsher measures are a waste of time, and I wish we would follow you guys :(

7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I've basically forgotten what COVID is. UK been open for 2 months now with zero restrictions.