Stefan

Dynazty - Firesign

From FB:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

DYNAZTY signs with AFM Records!

From AFM Records:
We are proud and happy to announce the newest signing of Sweden’s most talented modern melodic metal outfit Dynazty! Welcome to the AFM family mates!

Here is what Singer Nils Molin has to say about it:
”It is with great excitement and enthusiasm that we can announce that we penned a deal with AFM records! With a strong belief and full understanding for our music and vision, a co-operation with AFM records could be nothing else but exciting! Can’t wait to see how this bear fruit!"

Stay tuned for more news to come very soon!

NEW AUDIO SINGLE OUT TOMORROW!

Tomorrow we premiere BREATHE WITH ME, the first single and opening track of our new album!
Followed by album title, tracklist, artwork, release date and pre-order announcement!

Prepare for a big friday!

11 minutes ago, Stefan said:

From FB:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

DYNAZTY signs with AFM Records!

From AFM Records:
We are proud and happy to announce the newest signing of Sweden’s most talented modern melodic metal outfit Dynazty! Welcome to the AFM family mates!

Here is what Singer Nils Molin has to say about it:
”It is with great excitement and enthusiasm that we can announce that we penned a deal with AFM records! With a strong belief and full understanding for our music and vision, a co-operation with AFM records could be nothing else but exciting! Can’t wait to see how this bear fruit!"

Stay tuned for more news to come very soon!

NEW AUDIO SINGLE OUT TOMORROW!

Tomorrow we premiere BREATHE WITH ME, the first single and opening track of our new album!
Followed by album title, tracklist, artwork, release date and pre-order announcement!

Prepare for a big friday!

Not Available.

I'm at work now so I can't hear the audio file.

I loved their Sultans of Sin album.

But not happy with their power metal cd's

Will hear the file when I get home.

Why they changed their sound I don't know.

1 hour ago, jondavis said:

I'm at work now so I can't hear the audio file.

I loved their Sultans of Sin album.

But not happy with their power metal cd's

Will hear the file when I get home.

Why they changed their sound I don't know.

I agree, loved Sultans Of Sin. To bad they changed, but I guess that is what they want to play but it's not for me.

Song is average.

Last album I managed to like 3 songs enough to put them in my best of folder.
Prior to that it was 5 or 6.

If I get another 3 of this new album I guess I'll be happy.

8 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Song is average.

Agreed, sounds like another slight change in their style too, at least based on this first track

Out September 28th.

37860002_10155648896333388_2650468019653

1. Breathe With Me
2. The Grey
3. In The Arms Of A Devil
4. My Darkest Hour
5. Ascension
6. Firesign
7. Closing Doors
8. Follow Me
9. Let Me Dream Forever
10. Starfall
11. The Light Inside The Tunnel

It's not dreadful, but f*ck me that is bland as f*ck. Such an uninteresting band these days. :(

All of their power metal CDs sounds identical. Every song is basically the same with a different chorus.

They really have gone steadily downhill since Renatus. Sultans Of Sin was excellent!

23 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

All of their power metal CDs sounds identical. Every song is basically the same with a different chorus.

They really have gone steadily downhill since Renatus. Sultans Of Sin was excellent!

Sultans Is SO good!

'The Grey'.

Had this through to review and have played it 5 times since yesterday. Incredible album. Not as frantic as their last release but heavy in all the right places with huge focus on melodies. Big use of keys also. Definitely a mix between the old and new Dynazty. Nils is on top of his game. If you guys enjoyed the first two singles you are in for a treat. Would expect this to make my top 5. 

Better than the first track but something just doesn't sound right in their band anymore.

New video for 'The Grey'.

New lyric video.

This album is pressing all the right buttons with me. Diggin' it!

Seen some reviews on other sites that give this 1 or 2 out of 5. Then I start reading the first posts in this thread and I start to question my taste. Because I absolutely love this album. Not a weak track on it. Love the keyboards too. The vocals are out of this world. The choruses are huge!

One of my top 3 albums this year. 

If I have to choose my favourite songs I'm going to pick In the Arms of a Devil, Follow Me, Ascension and Let Me Dream Forever. But all the songs are great. It's not often I play an album from start to finish without skipping a track or two, but this one I do. 

Great fucking stuff. 

I've given it a go.

Like Maiden, and Lizzy Borden, and many other bands that are a bit heavier I'm finding it take the right mood for me to get in to it.

I'll get there eventually, but for now it's all a bit bland and samey.

Completely, utterly boring for me. Every song is just the same level of boredom and this has many hooks as a concrete slab. It's weird that I guess what is pretty well played hard rock can be so bland... but it is. :(

^^^ this