What is the rule...?

Jacob M.

I think I've ask about some of these instances in the past. If so please indulge me. Recently I've been noticing things about girls I probably didn't focus on as much on the past. I mean, I knew it was there. I think I just had better self control then. So now it's a glaring issue in front of me and I don't know what the protocol as a guy is. In the last week there have been at least 4 instances where I have been so completely distracted by a girl it's been hard to hide. The first instance involves this new girl who just moved here. She happened to be talking to me as she bent down. I happened to turn toward her at the same time and I saw everything. I had to quickly look a different direction as to not be caught staring at her boobs.

The next one involves another girl at work. I got off work and I was standing in the break room. I was trying to catch my breath as she came in. She had a short sleeve shirt and a long sleeve shirt on. The shirts were really tight and revealed her assets. I knew they weren't work shirts so I was curious as to what she was going to do. She had a blue shirt in her hand. As it is slightly hot this time of year I thought "Is she going to take her shirt off?" I saw her do this in the past so it was a legitimate thought. As she put the blue shirt on over the top of the other 2 shirts I ask "Aren't you going to get hot?" as I motioned to her choice of clothing. She said it was to make the manager mad. I had to physically turn myself the other direction as a talked to her. I couldn't stop looking at her chest and I knew if I didn't do that it would have been really obvious. My coworker needed a ride home so he was standing across from me as this happened. On the ride home I said "I know I probably shouldn't be saying this, but were you distracted by her too?" He said "You mean the whole chest area?" I said "Yeah, I had to turn the other direction to keep from staring." He said "It was ok for me to look. She was mainly talking to you." We were busting up laughing about it. He gave them a 10. I completely agreed.

Then a couple days ago another girl at work was wearing a white t-shirt. After she took off her vest I could really see it. You could see through her shirt. I could literally see the color of her bra through her shirt. I'm pretty sure it was black. It was hard not to look. Same day the previous girl walked by me as she went to clock in. She was wearing a blue shirt. I could see through it and see her bra. It's probably a good thing I only saw her from the back that time. Today another girl at work just happened to walk by me. She didn't have her vest on so she must have been on break. Her shirt was tight and I could really see everything. She had big guns and they were poking through. I'm not even sure if she had a bra on. My heart skipped a beat.

So is it ok to look? I really don't know what to do.

• 2023 Gold Donors

As Jerry Seinfeld said, looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't look directly at it. Too risky. You get a sense of it then look away.

By the way it sounds like your life is an episode of benny hill.

• My Little Pony

By the way it sounds like your life is an episode of benny hill.

Hahaha! Truu.

But, yeah, it's never 'OK' to look. Gotta use your peripheral vision. Keep 'em in your periphs.

Sometimes they do want you to look and damn they're happy when they caught you lookin', that's pure evil huh ? :D

I think this is mostly accurate asides from the sometimes remark.

Girls always crave attention and as mentioned some are the purest form of evil there is.

If they didn't want us lookin' at'em, they wouldn't wear tight t-shirts/low cut tops. :masturbanana:

I swear retail attracts the hottest girls. It's one of the few perks of that job. I didn't even mention the fact I work with a former stripper. What makes it worse is that they are all young. I'm talking early 20's for the most part. It's starting to feel a little wrong. The funny thing is that I don't think most of them even realize how old I am.

Summer girls, man. Summer girls. Some are 12, some are 18, some are 27. Can't tell. Summer girl

If you can't tell the difference between 12 and 18 , you had better get glasses unless prison is appealing.... :help::rolleyes:

I don't know about that. I saw this girl the other day off in the distance. Her breasts were heavenly just bouncing along and almost sneaking out of her tanktop. But then she got closer and closer and I realized that this girl is probably only 12 or 13. Yikes!

• My Little Pony

Summer girls, man. Summer girls. Some are 12, some are 18, some are 27. Can't tell. Summer girl

If you can't tell the difference between 12 and 18 , you had better get glasses unless prison is appealing.... :help::rolleyes:

I don't know about that. I saw this girl the other day off in the distance. Her breasts were heavenly just bouncing along and almost sneaking out of her tanktop. But then she got closer and closer and I realized that this girl is probably only 12 or 13. Yikes!

Summer girls.

What is it with me and jail bait? I had a girl throw herself at me yesterday and it was obvious she was underage. This isn't the first time it has happened either. Why can't the legal kind do the same? Made my day anyway. Today the girl with big guns had her vest off when I was nearby. She had a white polo shirt on. They were poking through. I'm pretty sure she had a bra on though.

I forgot to mention another incident that happened not too long ago. This customer was walking around the store with her hands over her boobs. She wasn't that attractive (maybe a 5-6) and her boobs weren't that big (maybe a b ) I couldn't stop looking at her. All I could think was "I'm not sure what you're hiding, but I want to see it."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...