New Station video...

LV KIX

Just a heads up... Station will debut their newest video on Tuesday night. It is a pretty cool video and features a special guest that many of you will know. So... keep an eye out for the new one in just a few more days.

Just a heads up... Station will debut their newest video on Tuesday night. It is a pretty cool video and features a special guest that many of you will know. So... keep an eye out for the new one in just a few more days.

Nice !!! look forward to that

Don't suppose there is any news on new music ?

Nice !!! look forward to that

Don't suppose there is any news on new music ?

Music is written for the next release... but the band will be on the road all summer. Looks like the fall (Oct. or Nov.) before they hit the studio.

Nice! Saw Chris tease it the other day on FB that it was coming soon.

They've been playing some great new tunes in their live sets so hopefully they do get in the studio in the fall and work to get something out in 2017.

Pretty sure it's woo woo :)

What are they singing in that Chorus? Is it Woo Woo or woman?? :unsure:

Decent song but that puts me off a bit....just sounds a bit crap going woo woo?? :screwy:

I didn't see the video. I don't care much for videos anyway. I love that track and it got high rating from me(85/100). I even bought their cd. They have the potential to compose great stuff. I really hope that they remain focused on music.

Cool video, but the song is one of the mid-range ones on the album. Not bad, but there are better options for singles.

My thoughts as well.

Really like these guys and the album....But this wouldn't have been my next choice for a single.

Cool video, but the song is one of the mid-range ones on the album. Not bad, but there are better options for singles.

Nice! Saw Chris tease it the other day on FB that it was coming soon.

They've been playing some great new tunes in their live sets so hopefully they do get in the studio in the fall and work to get something out in 2017.

I would say most likely late April or early May for the next release.