Vain - Rolling with the Punches 2016

DaHun72

Check out Pledge music for more info:

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/vain

Looks similar to Enough Rope in that there's a mixture of old demos and new songs being recorded. Sweet!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dick just broke!!! This is the greatest news of 2016 so far, well, kind of mixed in with Treat and Vega. But this is spectacular news. 'No tears for you' absolutely must be on this CD! Can't wait to hear the older stuff, and I hope the new stuff is killer too. Very excited for this.

I pledged my $20....definitely excited about this. Thanks for posting!

$27 for the CD? Get the phuk outta here!

These crowd funding things are a joke.........you pay over the top odds for the CD and then folk who haven't contributed get their cheaper CD first via Amazon or something.

Its a joke.

Wont ever take part in one again.

These crowd funding things are a joke.........you pay over the top odds for the CD and then folk who haven't contributed get their cheaper CD first via Amazon or something.

Its a joke.

I was taken aback by the $27 thing too. Thought I must have misunderstood/misread it, but I assume not.

• My Little Pony

Its a joke.

I was taken aback by the $27 thing too. Thought I must have misunderstood/misread it, but I assume not.

Yup. I thought it must be the CD plus some other shit. But nope.

• My Little Pony

You would need to pay me $27 to own a Vain cd. That first disc with him on the cover was a shambles and live oh no flipping way. Just gag.

You're out your fooking mind, Terry.

You would need to pay me $27 to own a Vain cd. That first disc with him on the cover was a shambles and live oh no flipping way. Just gag.

What floorboards said! What don't u like about it?

• My Little Pony

Floorboards? Ha! What? Where did that come from?

Floorboards? Ha! What? Where did that come from?

HA, "floorboards" its like what lives under the carpet...

And I am not sure, I vaguely recall that "Beat the Bullet" song and it just seemed so bland and trite at the time and... now as well.

I saw them live 100 years ago when my buddies band Talks Cheap opened for them in Seattle and they were not impressive at all.

If per happenstance there is a revisiting then I suspect I am open to suggestions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

So,is this worth the money or not?

Depends on what money. I'm not paying 27USD plus shipping. But I do want it.

I think that Beat the Bullet sounds like classic Vain??!! And, yes...I think it'll definitely be worth it. I've been watching and seeing stuff through the Pledge campaign and I've been liking what I'm hearing.

Wow. Don't like beat the bullet. Each unto their own, i suppose.

Saw him last year and was pleased to discover I seem to be aging better than this rock god. Still put on a great show though.

Beat the bullet is actually one of the weaker tracks.

Saw him last year and was pleased to discover I seem to be aging better than this rock god. Still put on a great show though.

Hmmm, I think it'd be around the top for me. The title track and 'Icy' are probably my faves, though.

• My Little Pony

Hmmm, I think it'd be around the top for me. The title track and 'Icy' are probably my faves, though.

'1000 Degrees' has been my favourite track from my very first spin; however, I wasn't aware there were any weak songs. That's news to me.