simo

Mötley Crüe

Anybody else bummed about their farewell tour? Sure America is covered pretty well with more than a hundred shows, but Europe got screwed over royally with just 3 dates, all of them festivals!! I was looking forward when they said they were gonna start in the US and do Europe in 2015, but when I saw the dates I couldn't believe my eyes. WHY???

Yeah, it sucks that there aren't more European dates.

What I wouldn't give to be attending their final show on new years eve :drink2:

I guess considering it's their farewell tour, probably the fee is just too high for some and also maybe the economy in some countries in Europe is quite slow nowadays

I don't think you'd be missing much. I heard a lot of the live shows have been a trainwreck.

Youd have to pay ME to go........

Youd have to pay ME to go........

Me too.

Vince is fat and can't sing anymore and don't even remember most of the lyrics.

It's crue though. Surely they can still put on a show?

They are playing Munich and I'm sorely tempted. Alice Cooper support.

I've heard A LOT of people complain, I guess it's a decision everybody has to make on their own. I've seen them in 2012 with Slash opening for them (also in 2011 with Def Leppard and Steel Panther)... KILLER SHOW!!! Now that's something I'll never forget.

My girlfriend broke up with me that day in the afternoon, I went home, changed. Got on the train with my buddy and off to the show. First row, great crowd, band in a good mood (even the vocals, sure not great but considering it's Vince Neil it was tolerable) playing all the classics, I mean they have a great catalogue. That was definitely a good concert and overall experience / memory I have

It's been 10 years since i saw them. (wow 10 years! where has the time gone!?). Anyway, they were good. Great show. Can't remember who supported though.

No worries, enjoy!

I saw them a few years back... jeez, it'd be a while now - must be close to 7 or 8? Anyway, I loved it. Don't get to see stuff like that often here in Australia and it was a great night.

Is it normal for bands to charge 1000s for gold/plantinum tickets? Mind blowing.

German tickets on general sale next Thursday. So I'm told.

They played a good show here in Vancouver. Yeah, Vince can't sing anymore, but the rest of the band were spot on.

Alice Cooper opened, and was much better, though.

It's crue though. Surely they can still put on a show?

They are playing Munich and I'm sorely tempted. Alice Cooper support.

Well, I heard the y have Vince's mic turned way down so you can't really hear how horrible he is. They also said that Vince tries every second to get the crowd to sing the song lyrics so he doesn't have to. Also heard that the Statue Of Liberty moves around more than 63-year old Mick Mars. Mars can barely move on stage.

On the positive, I heard Tommy Lee's rollercoaster drumkit is killer and that Nikki Sixx still kicks ass.

Is it normal for bands to charge 1000s for gold/plantinum tickets? Mind blowing.

German tickets on general sale next Thursday. So I'm told.

Seems like it. What's weird is the meet & greet package includes meeting Vince, Nikki and Mick but not Tommy why is that? There's different presale dates depending what show it is I think, I secured myself tickets for the Dusseldorf show, if you have a a fanclub membership you can get tickets early so I just signed up :D

About Vince, I also thought that the crowd was singing a lot but I didn't care at the time, these are songs everybody knows the lyrics to so it was cool

Don't forget Tommy's Titty Cam :)

Wembley Arena? I wonder if the 'snow on the roof' will prevent them from playing ... ;)

Not sure I want to pay £50 to see the Crue on their last legs :(

Weird to think I saw Alice Cooper, Great White AND Britny Fox at the same venue (albeit years ago) for about a third of the price ... man, I'm old!

I I were gonna see Motley Crue, first I'd have to invent a Way-Bac Machine and set it to 1983-84...

All you need to do is find a hot tub Fat Freddy. I have zero interest in seeing Motley Crue. Not because Vince is fat and can't sing. It's because the band is a bunch of narcissistic a-holes who continuously piss on other bands from the genre.

Motley fans need to check out this abomination!

It goes down hill from the moment vince squeals "are you feeling good!"

Over 90 Euros to watch in Munich. That'll be a no then. Waaaaay too much.

Over 90 Euros to wince in Munich. That'll be a no then. Waaaaay too much.

corrected ;-)