9. Rock & Roll Does

10. A Day Like Today

11. Good Times

12. Live As One

Audio CD (April 23, 2013)

Original Release Date: 2013

Number of Discs: 1

Label: Quatro Valley Records

So I heard lots of positive reviews on this one, few of them even throw a 5/5 ratings, well it's actually a pretty good album but by no means it's perfect. In fact, the first two tracks are pure fillers for me until 'I Don't Know What Love Is' started picking up - a smooth bluesy/acoustical piece, although a bit too long and orchestratic, i kinda like this one. The next 4 tracks are awesome, a classic rock nuance in the veins of Deep Purple and Rainbow I guess, 'Back In Anger' is my most fave track here.

The tenth track, 'A Day Like Today', is the best ballad they offered, an acoustical and cheerful song, but too bad, 'Good Times' is too average and 'Sexual Insanity' also didn't do much for me. Musicianship level is very high. I dig the vocal, very nice - the rhythm part is also admirable, lots of Hammond keys usage to create the 70s atmosphere, and the guitar playing style fits the decade. Replay value probably around 7 or 7.5 for me, and the whole score is around that one. If you're a huge fan of the 70s hard rock, I guess you may rate this much higher, but overall a good album.

75%

I'll be honest - thought this was terrible. Really, really bad. Couldn't rate a song higher than 6, and that was only a couple that got that high. I haven't really enjoyed much from this band before, but this is the worst yet. Avoid like hell.

I'll be honest - thought this was terrible. Really, really bad. Couldn't rate a song higher than 6, and that was only a couple that got that high. I haven't really enjoyed much from this band before, but this is the worst yet. Avoid like hell.

That's quite a slating ... yet it gets one of the best reviews I've ever seen over at Rockunited.com:

http://rockunitedreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/heaven-earth-dig.html

This probably won't be up my street as I'm not really a fan of 'classic' rock, but they do seem to rate it very highly.

That's quite a slating ... yet it gets one of the best reviews I've ever seen over at Rockunited.com:

http://rockunitedrev...-earth-dig.html

This probably won't be up my street as I'm not really a fan of 'classic' rock, but they do seem to rate it very highly.

Yeah, that's okay. If you look around on the net you will probably stumble across at least one 100% review per awful CD. No offence to the metal-temple website, but I've seen the most mediocre AOR releases of the genre get full marks on that particular site, and it just blackens my ballsack to see such a thing. Any positive review of this is inaccurate, this I assure you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I guess fans of classic rock will dig, as long as you also like those Rainbow/Deep Purple kind of stuffs. If you don't then of course nothing on this one will please you at all, but I guess it's a good album

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest MusicJunkie

I'm surprised this record isn't getting more love in this forum... I think it's a GREAT record and lately it's been one of my favorites when I'm in an AOR mood!!!

I'd even go so far as to say that Heaven And Earth (Dig), Seventh Key (I Will Survive) and Adriangale (Sucker Punch) were the records of the year when it comes to AOR bands!!!

• 5 months later...