So how good can this cd be?

Leykis101

And should the seller be tracked down, dragged out of his house, and shot in the face??? Im sorry at what point do you realize your just a greedy selfish ignorant FUCK!! and shoot yourself?? I guess what more can you really say, outside of tracking down the person who ends up buying this, and ???

STEALING IT FROM THEM!! NO dragging them out of their house and shooting them in the fucking face. The End

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAMMSTEIN-MADE-IN-GERMANY-JAPAN-PROMO-2CD-SET-STUNNING-RARE-/181069424718?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2a2894284e

Who really cares? Honestly, this guy can charge what ever he wants, it doesn't bother me if he doesn't sell it. As long as this was issued by the band as a CD-R set, that's fine with me. If he's selling bootlegs, that's an entirely different story.

Guest dontdokken

Do I need to point out that the seller is not giving any more info on the CDs (CDrs)?

Maybe I should replicate the CDs by the photo provided and make a counter-auction selling it for 200$... it will be a STUNNING bargain!

And should the seller be tracked down, dragged out of his house, and shot in the face??? Im sorry at what point do you realize your just a greedy selfish ignorant FUCK!! and shoot yourself?? I guess what more can you really say, outside of tracking down the person who ends up buying this, and ???

STEALING IT FROM THEM!! NO dragging them out of their house and shooting them in the fucking face. The End

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2a2894284e

You have a beautiful way with words, mate. :D

But yeah, incredible. The only way this is going is if someone leaves their work PC unlocked with eBay open and one of their colleagues buys it as a 'prank', surely?

BTW, I do find it bizarre that almost any CD you look up has a huge range of prices. For example:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=crashdiet&_osacat=176984&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=crashdiet+wild&_sacat=176984

Makes no sense at all to me. Do people not check the going rate before setting their prices? There are far worse examples than this, but how on earth does the person selling at £23 expect to find a buyer? Madness.

:crazy:

BTW, I do find it bizarre that almost any CD you look up has a huge range of prices. For example:

http://www.ebay.co.u...d&_sacat=176984

Makes no sense at all to me. Do people not check the going rate before setting their prices? There are far worse examples than this, but how on earth does the person selling at £23 expect to find a buyer? Madness.

Yup, some of those Amazon Marketplace sellers are nuts also. You check the selling price of a cd and you see several with the average price around $10, then you see some nut with the same disc used asking $107.00 or something crazy like that with the claim that it's "rare".

All I know is, I'm stunned.

Yup, some of those Amazon Marketplace sellers are nuts also. You check the selling price of a cd and you see several with the average price around $10, then you see some nut with the same disc used asking $107.00 or something crazy like that with the claim that it's "rare".

The problem with that is that the more often as not the guy who listed the $107 one listed it ages ago, and everyone has listed cheaper ones since. I check any of my sales semi regular and drop the price, but something tells me that the guy listing the high price either doesnt check or lives in hope.

Of course I met with a "STUN GUN" that is what we would be shooting them with, CD-R or not, it might as well be, cause if lets say I got drunk for instance, and was at a party, and wanted to impress some little skanks, so I flip my laptop open, draw massive attention to everyone at the party, by over exaggerating my stunnedness at the price, then pretending I know exactly what the disc is, "oh my god they only made 2 of these, my missing wife has the other copy" then proceed to log into eBay, and purchase it, thus quietly showing the little hoochies I can afford to drop $2000 on a CD, then I whip out my fake ATM bank receipt I always keep a stack of in my wallet, and write my phone number on back of it, handing it to the 2 little hoes I wanna nail, allowing them to later on while looking at the number, to flip it over and realize im packing a $650,000 checking account at America First, I haven't had one of these shallow little bitches stand me up, and not hitting the final sale button on eBay never came in so handy to a bunch of drunk slugs, who all now believe I have a worthless Rammstien disc I paid 2 large for on it's way to my house, damn who could've ever guessed me trying to get laid is how I came across such a ridiculously priced CD on Ebay? I know none of you did, ha ha, how fucked would I have been had I fucked up and nudged that final button that finalizes your purchase on eBay? you would've been reading an entirely different message here, all together.

The problem with that is that the more often as not the guy who listed the $107 one listed it ages ago, and everyone has listed cheaper ones since. I check any of my sales semi regular and drop the price, but something tells me that the guy listing the high price either doesnt check or lives in hope.

Maybe ... but sometimes the CDs that are priced at, say, £25, just aren't worth anything like that. I think sometimes what you say is right and other times sellers are just taking the piss.

Of course I met with a "STUN GUN" that is what we would be shooting them with, CD-R or not, it might as well be, cause if lets say I got drunk for instance, and was at a party, and wanted to impress some little skanks, so I flip my laptop open, draw massive attention to everyone at the party, by over exaggerating my stunnedness at the price, then pretending I know exactly what the disc is, "oh my god they only made 2 of these, my missing wife has the other copy" then proceed to log into eBay, and purchase it, thus quietly showing the little hoochies I can afford to drop $2000 on a CD, then I whip out my fake ATM bank receipt I always keep a stack of in my wallet, and write my phone number on back of it, handing it to the 2 little hoes I wanna nail, allowing them to later on while looking at the number, to flip it over and realize im packing a $650,000 checking account at America First, I haven't had one of these shallow little bitches stand me up, and not hitting the final sale button on eBay never came in so handy to a bunch of drunk slugs, who all now believe I have a worthless Rammstien disc I paid 2 large for on it's way to my house, damn who could've ever guessed me trying to get laid is how I came across such a ridiculously priced CD on Ebay? I know none of you did, ha ha, how fucked would I have been had I fucked up and nudged that final button that finalizes your purchase on eBay? you would've been reading an entirely different message here, all together.

Did this really happen?

I assumed it was a joke ... but if not, did it get you sex?

:P

Did this really happen?

No bro, that is the story, that is how I came across it and everything, I havent gotten laid by the 2 hoes yet, I believe one tried calling me yesterday, but bro, any girl will bang you if you lie and make them believe you've got money, by the time they figure out you really don't, you already kicking on down the road, no joke, I really do carry around fake ATM receipts I make at home, it's great bro, and not only do you get laid, you get to bang hot chicks, cause thats all hot chicks care about, I want a chick with absolutely no future ahead of her, just a dumb hot skank, if any of you ever need pointers on using my method, which I assure you does work if followed to the T, drop me a line, or check in on thursday nights for the class that teaches this, Leykis 101, if it didn't work I wouldn't use it bro,

Did this really happen?

No bro, that is the story, that is how I came across it and everything, I havent gotten laid by the 2 hoes yet, I believe one tried calling me yesterday, but bro, any girl will bang you if you lie and make them believe you've got money, by the time they figure out you really don't, you already kicking on down the road, no joke, I really do carry around fake ATM receipts I make at home, it's great bro, and not only do you get laid, you get to bang hot chicks, cause thats all hot chicks care about, I want a chick with absolutely no future ahead of her, just a dumb hot skank, if any of you ever need pointers on using my method, which I assure you does work if followed to the T, drop me a line, or check in on thursday nights for the class that teaches this, Leykis 101, if it didn't work I wouldn't use it bro,

:bowdown:

Mate, that is legendary!

Sounds like these girls are absolute scum, so I hope you get what you want and ditch them! Wish I'd thought of this about 20 years ago...

Tell me James Eagle, if I remember right, your not currently in a relationship are you? if you wish to remain private, I completely understand, just tell me you'd rather not say, OK! I am a very very private person, so I will not discuss this out on the forum boards, so everything I say is hypothetical, or in reference to "a friend of mine" but James, or anybody, regardless of how old you are, how ugly, fat, repulsive, its all irrelevant, I will not teach you how to fix your relationship, or save your marriage, I have a 100% guaranteed fail proof system that is for one thing and one thing only, getting laid, so if you want to get laid, and your way hasnt been getting you results, what do you have to lose? I mean your not going to get less ass, I assure you that, but I do not try to sell it off, or ram it down anyones throats(except for my young unsuspecting victims), bro chicks are basically the same, almost everyone of them think and act alike, my philosiphy on picking up and banging chicks simply plays to there own shortcomings, and their own shallowness, thats it, what I do to get laid, simply takes how meaningless, shallow, and narrow women are, and I play to it, it works so well I promise once you get the hang of it, and start living it, like its second nature, you will be getting more ass then a toilet seat, you'll get more butts then an ashtray, im just offering my help to my metal brethren, you guys are kind of like family to me, your my boys, and all though we really only discuss music, Ive gotten close enough to a group of you I feel comfortable in offering to you my little scheme I have mastered over the years, trust me I do not just announce this, or give it to anyone, so regardless of how old you are, or anything like that, if you want to get laid, PM me, or even email me, and I will get you going, and I will never discuss it out here on the boards, unless im praising you cause you've created a new thread to share with everyone how much ass you have been getting, ok, back to the subject, yeah this fucking CD blows, nothing Rammstein could ever do would be worth the price of this disc, and like I said, seller and buyer need to be shot, with a stun gun of course.

Not to mention the band blows chunks so who cares anyway. I constantly drop 2k on cdr's.....

And my ass can chew bubble gum as well.

Well said mr.mullethead, well said

Tell me James Eagle, if I remember right, your not currently in a relationship are you? if you wish to remain private, I completely understand, just tell me you'd rather not say, OK! I am a very very private person, so I will not discuss this out on the forum boards, so everything I say is hypothetical, or in reference to "a friend of mine" but James, or anybody, regardless of how old you are, how ugly, fat, repulsive, its all irrelevant, I will not teach you how to fix your relationship, or save your marriage, I have a 100% guaranteed fail proof system that is for one thing and one thing only, getting laid, so if you want to get laid, and your way hasnt been getting you results, what do you have to lose? I mean your not going to get less ass, I assure you that, but I do not try to sell it off, or ram it down anyones throats(except for my young unsuspecting victims), bro chicks are basically the same, almost everyone of them think and act alike, my philosiphy on picking up and banging chicks simply plays to there own shortcomings, and their own shallowness, thats it, what I do to get laid, simply takes how meaningless, shallow, and narrow women are, and I play to it, it works so well I promise once you get the hang of it, and start living it, like its second nature, you will be getting more ass then a toilet seat, you'll get more butts then an ashtray, im just offering my help to my metal brethren, you guys are kind of like family to me, your my boys, and all though we really only discuss music, Ive gotten close enough to a group of you I feel comfortable in offering to you my little scheme I have mastered over the years, trust me I do not just announce this, or give it to anyone, so regardless of how old you are, or anything like that, if you want to get laid, PM me, or even email me, and I will get you going, and I will never discuss it out here on the boards, unless im praising you cause you've created a new thread to share with everyone how much ass you have been getting, ok, back to the subject, yeah this fucking CD blows, nothing Rammstein could ever do would be worth the price of this disc, and like I said, seller and buyer need to be shot, with a stun gun of course.

He he.

No, I'm married, but I'm a filthy bastard. :D

Cody - you rock buddy!