So how good can this cd be?

Leykis101

Cody is da man!!

No im not but thanks for the cool words, I just have getting laid down to a science, and I figured Id share my science with you guys, and you can laugh, and point, and talk shit, and doubt me all you want, (cough cough I dont need to name names do I) but you cannot say a word or talk a line of shit until you try my method, and it doesnt work for you, until you do, you can take my word that it works, it works perfect and it will get you some good looking ass, before you even know what hit you, so I just wanted to share my approach with my metal brethran, but its cool, its there if you need it, I am now going to officially be finished talking about it, hit me up if your interested, the end.

Cody is da man!!

No im not but thanks for the cool words, I just have getting laid down to a science, and I figured Id share my science with you guys, and you can laugh, and point, and talk shit, and doubt me all you want, (cough cough I dont need to name names do I) but you cannot say a word or talk a line of shit until you try my method, and it doesnt work for you, until you do, you can take my word that it works, it works perfect and it will get you some good looking ass, before you even know what hit you, so I just wanted to share my approach with my metal brethran, but its cool, its there if you need it, I am now going to officially be finished talking about it, hit me up if your interested, the end.

He he. I'm tempted to try this out, just to prove that your method doesn't work for everyone! :D

Cody is da man!!

He he. I'm tempted to try this out, just to prove that your method doesn't work for everyone! :D

Oh but you don't even know my method James, why would you ever believe it doesnt work for everyone?? why cause nobodys the same, so therefore it cant work for everyone? you dont think I thought my words over before I posted them, I will go as far as to bet you 1 Large, that if you follow EVERY SINGLE WORD AND RULE I STATE, THAT NOT ONLY WILL IT WORK FOR ANYONE, IT WILL WORK FOR THEM AS FAST AS THEY ARE WILLING TO WORK TO GET IT, You see I am fully aware not everyone is the same, but we are dealing withmajority's here, and Women my friend are generally all the same, regardless of how different they seem, by bioligy they are all wired the same, much like all men are not the same, but unless they are queer, or feelingless, how many men are going to have a chick pull it out, start sucking it off, and remain limp??? are you? do you own that kind of control, you can physically and mentally withstand a chick sucking you off, and keep yourself limp? FUCK NO, YOUR A FUCKING LIAR IF YOU DECLARE OTHERWISE, thats because generally all men are hardwired biologically the same, by nature, theres no getting around it, well nature has provided women with such proclivities, and natural actions, that by nature, they just cannot biologically control, or get around, my method of getting laid uses those natural negatives, of a women, to take advantage of, play on, manipulate, and finally knock it out of the park, thats it, its no gigantic secret, it's subtle, little natural everyday things, that most guys know or have known about girls since they were teenagers, they are just such normal everyday life things, that most of us dont even realize them on that level, trust me bro, if you want to bet me, I am so confident in my method of getting laid, I will bet you, of course we have to figure a way to make sure your following it to a Tee, and doing it correctly, I will even go as far to say, I dont know how you couldn't nail a chick the second you start doing it, and I dont know how it wouldn't work, unless you completely and totally fuck off bits and pieces of it, and do not run it right, so what do you say mr.eagle, are you ready to learn that I have figured it out, and it will work on anybody, regardless of race, size, social status, financial status, history with women, none of that matters, you might even go as far as to say, if a semi smart chick got a hold of my method, she would equally be able to reverse engineer it to work against men, which is a frightening thought, what do you say Mr. James?

Cody is da man!!

Oh but you don't even know my method James, why would you ever believe it doesnt work for everyone?? why cause nobodys the same, so therefore it cant work for everyone? you dont think I thought my words over before I posted them, I will go as far as to bet you 1 Large, that if you follow EVERY SINGLE WORD AND RULE I STATE, THAT NOT ONLY WILL IT WORK FOR ANYONE, IT WILL WORK FOR THEM AS FAST AS THEY ARE WILLING TO WORK TO GET IT, You see I am fully aware not everyone is the same, but we are dealing withmajority's here, and Women my friend are generally all the same, regardless of how different they seem, by bioligy they are all wired the same, much like all men are not the same, but unless they are queer, or feelingless, how many men are going to have a chick pull it out, start sucking it off, and remain limp??? are you? do you own that kind of control, you can physically and mentally withstand a chick sucking you off, and keep yourself limp? FUCK NO, YOUR A FUCKING LIAR IF YOU DECLARE OTHERWISE, thats because generally all men are hardwired biologically the same, by nature, theres no getting around it, well nature has provided women with such proclivities, and natural actions, that by nature, they just cannot biologically control, or get around, my method of getting laid uses those natural negatives, of a women, to take advantage of, play on, manipulate, and finally knock it out of the park, thats it, its no gigantic secret, it's subtle, little natural everyday things, that most guys know or have known about girls since they were teenagers, they are just such normal everyday life things, that most of us dont even realize them on that level, trust me bro, if you want to bet me, I am so confident in my method of getting laid, I will bet you, of course we have to figure a way to make sure your following it to a Tee, and doing it correctly, I will even go as far to say, I dont know how you couldn't nail a chick the second you start doing it, and I dont know how it wouldn't work, unless you completely and totally fuck off bits and pieces of it, and do not run it right, so what do you say mr.eagle, are you ready to learn that I have figured it out, and it will work on anybody, regardless of race, size, social status, financial status, history with women, none of that matters, you might even go as far as to say, if a semi smart chick got a hold of my method, she would equally be able to reverse engineer it to work against men, which is a frightening thought, what do you say Mr. James?

Mate, I wish I knew about this 15 years ago, as I was pretty f*ing clueless with women when I was in my twenties. This is why I have doubts and would love to take you up on your offer, but I think my wife might have other ideas.

My plan was to try it out and to put a stop to it before getting in ‘too deep’, as it were, but I’m not sure I’d have the bottle.

I had a few months working overseas a while ago, it might have been useful then. :whistle:

But hey, if I’m ever in your neck of the woods or if you’re ever in London, we’ll have to go out for beers together…

:tumbsup:

Cody is da man!!

Mate, I wish I knew about this 15 years ago, as I was pretty f*ing clueless with women when I was in my twenties. This is why I have doubts and would love to take you up on your offer, but I think my wife might have other ideas.

My plan was to try it out and to put a stop to it before getting in ‘too deep’, as it were, but I’m not sure I’d have the bottle.

I had a few months working overseas a while ago, it might have been useful then. :whistle:

But hey, if I’m ever in your neck of the woods or if you’re ever in London, we’ll have to go out for beers together…

:tumbsup:

Yeah bro, I am a fucking pig, and a "misogynist" and a douche bag, but one thing I absolutely do not endorse and thats fucking around on someone, I tell anyone in my life, friends, neighbors, I even had to tell my brother a couple months ago, if you even have the slightest hint of motivation to go exploring, and your in a relationship of any kind(monogamous that is)you are finished, you are not truly committed, you are not trustworthy, or loyal anymore, and you should find your nearest phone, text message, or just straight drive right to your partner, DTB, and get on your way, because you should NEVER! be in a relationship once you've thought about stepping out, it you need to get pussy from anyone other then your girl, you shouldn't be with your girl, I dont believe you should get married to begin with, I believe marriage is a fatally flawed institution, I have a hard time believing human beings are monogamous by nature, I believe more and more the older I get we are supposed to fuck like animals, I don't only believe 100% we can be monogamous, but I know 100% we can be, because I have been to every single girl I have ever been in a relationship with, and you want to know something, IT AINT HARD AT ALL!! the only hard thing is deciding you want to bang other chicks, and being man enough to tell the other person, your done, I am a fucking degenerate, and vile and hated by many, but one thing I will never ever put on somebody's soul, is the feeling of betrayal, and do not have any respect for someone who can live life like its a normal old day, while they cheat on someone their with, but I would never tell anyone what to do, or tell on anyone either, I am only saying, cheating aint my thing, and it aint something I let go on with people I hang around, I find out that shits happening in my friends circle, Im fucking gone from that circle like a flash, FOLKS, IF YOUR NOT HAPPY, WHATEVER THE REASON IS, YOU SHOULD DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, AND ONLY WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER BE UNHAPPY AT THE ATTEMPT OF MAKING SOMEONE ELSE HAPPY!! it's simple, HAPPINESS IS 2 STEPS AWAY, MAKING UP YOUR MIND TO DO IT, THEN FINDING YOUR OLD LADY, THEN GO DTB! then your off to play the game of get your numbers up that sounds good anyways dont it?