so, whats the weather like today?

66 mustang

oh ours is peachy, just imagine the pic you poste + a foot and a half, on top of -9 this morning, I love it, talk about putting me in a terrific mood.

It's probably about 70 degrees and cloudy. Got a cold front coming.

Pretty chilly here too. The gauge in my car says 46 degrees celcius, and it's only midday. :(

Gauge could be a little out, though. Possibly only about 44'C.

Pretty chilly here too. The gauge in my car says 46 degrees celcius, and it's only midday. :(

I can hear your teeth chattering mate....you need a mug of cocoa ! :violin2:

Honestly that sounds like hell

oh ours is peachy, just imagine the pic you poste + a foot and a half, on top of -9 this morning, I love it, talk about putting me in a terrific mood.

2.5 foot?? You serious? The UK would cease to exist in that lol

2.5 foot?? You serious? The UK would cease to exist in that lol

Soooooooo agree................

When you're a courier jumping in and out of the car all day, lower temps would be appreciated. But you take the good with the bad in summer. Ideally I'm happy with 25-30'C every day, but this year seems to be more 35-40'C. :lol: I'm just so happy to be done with winter it can basically do what it wants and I'll love it while it lasts. Had a nice storm this afternoon and it'd be in the low 20's now, which will make for a pleasant sleep tonight. :)

BTW, the gauge actually hit 49'C about 3pm this afternoon. Pretty f*cking crazy.

Hahaha! Watching the news before and all the reporters from various regions looking grim faced due to large amounts of snow causing chaos. They were reporting from Richmond Park (London), Chester and Lincs (or was it Leicester) either way it looked like about an inch or two of snow, the woman reporter went for a short walk about and the snow wasn't even over the soles of her foot.

I tell ya a bit of snow these days and everyone in the media bigs it up to be more than it is, wow news ...snow hits Britain in January! Although I believe parts of the country have a great deal more....but why not show that ... I chuckled more as it described schools closing in Chester because of a couple of inches of snow...any excuse ! I'd hate to think what they'd make of the snow like it used to be in the 70's and 80's 4 - 6" regularly with deeper not uncommon. My mum told me of a time when the snow was half as high as a double decker bus...I never believed her ...until I actually saw some pics of it.

Even in 2010 it was 7" here where I live. Those were the days......tell kids now and they won't believe ya. Waves walking stick at reader!!!!

Oh anyway...tiny flurries of snow here....what new snow settled last night has blown away/gone leaving just the stuff from a few days ago...roads and pavement clear...cold though. Report Over!

Hahaha! Watching the news before and all the reporters from various regions looking grim faced due to large amounts of snow causing chaos. They were reporting from Richmond Park (London), Chester and Lincs (or was it Leicester) either way it looked like about an inch or two of snow, the woman reporter went for a short walk about and the snow wasn't even over the soles of her foot.

I tell ya a bit of snow these days and everyone in the media bigs it up to be more than it is, wow news ...snow hits Britain in January! Although I believe parts of the country have a great deal more....but why not show that ... I chuckled more as it described schools closing in Chester because of a couple of inches of snow...any excuse ! I'd hate to think what they'd make of the snow like it used to be in the 70's and 80's 4 - 6" regularly with deeper not uncommon. My mum told me of a time when the snow was half as high as a double decker bus...I never believed her ...until I actually saw some pics of it.

Even in 2010 it was 7" here where I live. Those were the days......tell kids now and they won't believe ya. Waves walking stick at reader!!!!

Oh anyway...tiny flurries of snow here....what new snow settled last night has blown away/gone leaving just the stuff from a few days ago...roads and pavement clear...cold though. Report Over!

No snow where we are, but about 6 inches just west of Reading. Blizzard there. Hopefully we will avoid the worst of it.

When you're a courier jumping in and out of the car all day, lower temps would be appreciated. But you take the good with the bad in summer. Ideally I'm happy with 25-30'C every day, but this year seems to be more 35-40'C. :lol: I'm just so happy to be done with winter it can basically do what it wants and I'll love it while it lasts. Had a nice storm this afternoon and it'd be in the low 20's now, which will make for a pleasant sleep tonight. :)

BTW, the gauge actually hit 49'C about 3pm this afternoon. Pretty f*cking crazy.

I wish I could convert the temp C to F. I'm going to assume that is pretty hot

Damn that is over 120F...you can keep it...I'd rather have 2 feet of snow and -20C....

I woke up this morning and stared at the temperature indicator outside: minus 28'C.

I'm freezing! Bloody winter...

This morning again...

What on earth do you wear in -28 ??! Or do you just not go outside lol ?!

Is there really much difference between say -10 & -28 ??

• My Little Pony

Damn that is over 120F...you can keep it...I'd rather have 2 feet of snow and -20C....

I'm with Geoffery, I love the heat. It's about the only thing that suggests that Australia might not be a bad idea. ;}

I woke up this morning and stared at the temperature indicator outside: minus 28'C.

I'm freezing! Bloody winter...

This morning again...

What on earth do you wear in -28 ??! Or do you just not go outside lol ?!

Is there really much difference between say -10 & -28 ??

You stay inside. :lol:

Me and the kids stayed inside the whole day yesterday. Well I was outside for a couple of minutes taking out the trash...

That's the downside of winter for me, the clothes. The amount of clothes. The layers of clothes.

The difference? Like day and night. Like black and white. Like summer and winter....well you get the picture... ;)

A week of -30 and suddenly the next day -5 or -10, it feels like spring. It really does. Your body get used to the cold in the long run.