new singer for L.A. Guns -- Tracii version

AlphaMale

lagdilana.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rock Star Supernova's DILANA the new voice of L.A. Guns. Welcome onboard!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dilana is the new singer for L.A. Guns after an incredible amount of scrutiny and mixed opinions.

The final straw was her audition where she completely took control of the environment by injecting a type of soul into these old new songs that I have never heard before. The first tune we jammed on was the Otis Redding classic " These Arms Of Mine " and even a very skeptical Jeremy looked up at me and mouthed Holy Shit to me and I had the same feeling.

Then we ran through One More Reason, Never Enough and of course The Ballad Of Jayne and it was an awakening of just how professional and soulful of a Singer Dilana is.

I guess I was right on this one..

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=27719

I actually think this line-up could be interesting. It at least gives me a reason to see the Tracii version.

I honestly don't care what they do, but I just wish - as much for their sake as mine - they'd stop using the LA Guns name. LA Guns is the band with Phil Lewis in it; not these clowns.

lagdilana.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rock Star Supernova's DILANA the new voice of L.A. Guns. Welcome onboard!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dilana is the new singer for L.A. Guns after an incredible amount of scrutiny and mixed opinions.

The final straw was her audition where she completely took control of the environment by injecting a type of soul into these old new songs that I have never heard before. The first tune we jammed on was the Otis Redding classic " These Arms Of Mine " and even a very skeptical Jeremy looked up at me and mouthed Holy Shit to me and I had the same feeling.

Then we ran through One More Reason, Never Enough and of course The Ballad Of Jayne and it was an awakening of just how professional and soulful of a Singer Dilana is.

really, is this the image the band is putting out there? looks like white trash, homeless bums or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UW27HjlEzM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DAGDU6bjTg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saQSH3q6280&feature=related

I honestly don't care what they do, but I just wish - as much for their sake as mine - they'd stop using the LA Guns name. LA Guns is the band with Phil Lewis in it; not these clowns.

Amen Brother. :party421:

More changes in the Tracii version... Jeremy Guns has been replaced by Eric Grossman. For those of you who don't know Eric Grossman... he was a member of Dilana's band.

What next...? Do you think maybe they can replace Tracii in the Tracii version of L.A Guns..?

See if I counted correctly.... this makes 12 band member changes for Tracii's version since 2006!!

Paul Black - vocals 2006

Jeremy Guns - bass 2006

Nickey Alexander - drums 2006

Chad Stewart - drums 2007

Marty Casey - vocals 2007

Alec Bauer - guitars 2007

Jizzy Pearl - vocals 2008

Danny Nordahl - bass 2009

Muddy - bass 2009

Doni Gray - drums 2009

Dilana - vocals 2011

Eric Grossman - bass 2011

Nope. He left, and gave up the right to the name.

His version is a fucking joke, and a huge fuck you to the fans, the band that continued on when he thought he was on his way to fame and fortune & every member of his current band that he has treated like pieces of shit.

I agree with you Captain Howdy that Phil's version is definitely the "official" and proper L.A. Guns but in response to Alpha Male's post which listed all the members of Tracii's version, it can still be called L.A. Guns if it has Tracii in it since he was an official member of the proper one.

As long as it has Tracii in it, it's still legitimately L.A. Guns.

I disagree. He left the band and gave the band his blessing to move on without him with another guitarist so he could go to Brides of Destruction. After that didn't work out he started his own version.

As long as it has Tracii in it, it's still legitimately L.A. Guns.

I disagree. He left the band and gave the band his blessing to move on without him with another guitarist so he could go to Brides of Destruction. After that didn't work out he started his own version.

I agree. Tracii made his choice. he should call it something else.

I agree with you Captain Howdy that Phil's version is definitely the "official" and proper L.A. Guns but in response to Alpha Male's post which listed all the members of Tracii's version, it can still be called L.A. Guns if it has Tracii in it since he was an official member of the proper one.

While I obviously agree with you on the Phil version, I still cannot agree with you on the Tracii point.

Once he left the band he gave up all rights to the band name. If he had stopped them using the name when he left, that would be different, but its no different to all these other jokers over the years like fake Tigertailz, fake Saxon and any other band where original members have tried to form their own version years later.

By the logic that Tracii can legitimately form a band called LA Guns, then maybe we should have 6 versions of Guns N Roses touring, as each and every member of the Appetite era should be allowed to form their own version.

You leave a band under your own steam, you give up all rights to the name, even if legally you still own or partially own the name unless you stop them from using the name straight away .. simple.

You do not come back 5 or 6 years later and try to take the name back.

Yeah but look at it from his point of view. He had nothing after Brides of Destruction folded and he has to pay the bills somehow...

His point of view is worthless. He walked out of his own accord, then pissed everyone off in BOD as well.

There is absolutely no reason he couldnt just form the Tracii Guns band or carry on with the BOD name, but in his mind its ok to piss on the name of a band he gave up the right to be a member of.

• 1 month later...

No wonder Tracii picked this bitch to sing for the band, she is an even bigger cunt than him

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2605&Itemid=42