L.A. Guns...Tracii (Jizzy Leaves)

LV KIX

I thought there was already a thread somewhere about Jizzy leaving Tracii & L.A. Guns high and dry just as they were about to release an unplugged CD.

I was just told by someone (Fairly reliable) that it is very possible that Dilana (from Rockstar Supernova fame) may be the new singer for L.A. Guns (Tracii). Though I do like Jizzy, it is hard for me to recognize Tracii's version as L.A. Guns. I've not been interested in that version of the band for years. But.. If it does turn out that Dilana is the new vocalist I just got interested again. Of course they will sound nothing like the L.A. Guns that most of us know and love...but maybe this is the kick in the ass Tracii needs to get over L.A. Guns and move on. Who knows, maybe we can even get some new stuff that will be worth listening to.

Fuck Tracii Guns, he has no respect for the fans of other musicians.

He fucked off out of LA Guns when he thought Brides Of Destruction was his ticket back to stardom, and was only too happy to let the band continue while he thought Nikki Sixx would be his meal ticket.

First he pissed of Corabi, then when Nikki left he thought he could be the main man in the band on an album that sucked.

Then he decided to piss on all the hard work done by Phil and Steve, and form his own "original" LA Guns by recruiting the guys who were in the band before they recorded the debut album, only for them to jump ship as well.

He has pissed off countless other bands and musicians plus fans with his attitude, and barely has anyone who will say good things about him.

The guy is an amazing guitarist, but a shitty human being.

The only LA Guns worth listening to is the one fronted by Phil, who is a great guy.

While LA Guns has not suffered by not having Tracii in the band, it would be nice to have him reunite with Phil and Steve, but I dont see that ever happening.

I need to find that thread that I started about Tracii in flamefest bitching about him.

As Capt said - great guitarist but he gave up all rights to the name when he left the band. The real LA Guns with Phil would be getting better gigs and record deals probably with Frontiers if there was only one version. Tracii needs to either get on his knees and beg Phil to let him come back or just move on to a new band or project.

well I always go with Phil/Steve version of LA Guns but Tracii's latest LA Guns acoustic gypsy live looks interesting with Jizzy on vocal. I'll post my thought at 'First Impression' later when I got the chance to give it a shot.