I know it's cheesy, but it's a hell of a Kiss song,,,,

Ali Rock

I'm waiting for Keef's comment... :whistle:

Somebody call me? :pimp:

Anyway... VIOLENT HATRED FOR THIS SONG!! This track is the reason I refuse to allow the CRAZY NIGHTS album into my house. Godawful pap.

(pant...pant...pant...) Happy now?

Anyway... VIOLENT HATRED FOR THIS SONG!! This track is the reason I refuse to allow the CRAZY NIGHTS album into my house. Godawful pap.

Thanks... :lol:

This is a great song and cd. I love 70's KISS, but this is the stuff that was while I was a teenager. I love it all!

I just don't know what to say.

I LOVE Kiss and this is a good ballad but I much prefered when the Non-makeup band was kicking ass like the Lick It Up, Animalize and then again on Revenge. IMO they were chasing trends with the Crazy Nights release but that's just my opinion but then again I guess one could say they were chasing trends with the heavier early to mid 80s stuff as well. For me I would maybe accept Crazy Nights more if it would of been a Paul solo album which in many ways it was if it wasn't for a few below average Gene tunes.

I LOVE Kiss and this is a good ballad but I much prefered when the Non-makeup band was kicking ass like the Lick It Up, Animalize and then again on Revenge. IMO they were chasing trends with the Crazy Nights release but that's just my opinion but then again I guess one could say they were chasing trends with the heavier early to mid 80s stuff as well. For me I would maybe accept Crazy Nights more if it would of been a Paul solo album which in many ways it was if it wasn't for a few below average Gene tunes.

I love KISS too, but they are always chasing trends imo.

Maybe that's the case but a good song is a good song. No matter which trend it follows... :)

Yup, couldnt agree with that more.

While they were probably original in their early days, you only have to look at their dips into disco and grunge to know that they have been trend chasers since the late 70s.

Simmons is a business man, and knows that to succeed you have to try to blend in with whats fashionable.

Sometimes it works (I was made for lovin you), sometimes it doesnt (Carnival of souls).

Hell, even the return to the retro sound of Sonic Boom is trend based as the whole retro rock thing is in right now.

To this day Crazy nights is one of my favourite Kiss albums ever and is the reason I got into them in the first place.

I can't disagree with that.

I was waiting for that!!!! :rofl2: Soon as I saw this thread I KNEW you would post your intense HATRED for this album!!! :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

I always loved this track and album. Not their best but I love it anyway.