Ive just won tickets to Guns N Roses...

phaffas

As the title of the thread states... ive won tickets to Guns and Roses in Sydney tonight and the last round of the Australian V8 championship.... however i had plans... Axel is a tool... and ive never wanted to buy a single album of theirs... Should i go? Currently cant be bothered..

• My Little Pony

I'd burn them and ensure that however many tickets you destroyed would result in that many people being free from the embarassment that is Axl Rose.

Dood, seriously I wish you'd given the ticket to me. I'd have gone. I know it's only Axl and a bunch of dudes - no, Vince, Buckethead hasn't been in the band for a few years as far as I understand it - but I'd still love to have seen it. I heard they went on 90mins late in Brisbane last night, though, so I wouldn't have been in any hurry to get there. :)

Saw them at Sweden Rain (Rock)

• My Little Pony

Burn the tickets ! ;)

Burn Them!!

This is the reason he acts like a prick. If people go and see him play, he'll never learn.. :2up:

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who understands the importance of boycotting this fool. And to everyone saying Matt should've sold them, the show was that night, so he would have had to stand outside waiting for some fool to buy them, when he already had plans.

Hey, Matt, were those plans--that dinner you mentioned--with the new lady-friend you were getting groovy with at the Ted Poley gig? ;)

In summary... i went out and had the best Vietnamese chicken and corn soup ever instead!

....and here I was thinking you were a steak & chips kinda guy with a nescafe and pavlova for dessert...

Next you'll posting about eating olives and chorizo!

In summary... i went out and had the best Vietnamese chicken and corn soup ever instead!

Good man. Any idea what time Lord Ego of Toolbury appeared (if at all)?

You suck. Why didn't you call me? Is the ground on which our love stands really that shakey?