Posing in Photos With Pursed Lips

JC_AOR

Ok, my 2nd rant for the day is about this current trend for people to pose in every fucking photo with pursed lips. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? You look at the photos from work parties and social events of any kind and all the chicks have pursed lips. Do these girls know how stupid they look? What's worse is the growing trend of men taking part in this strange behaviour. I can understand this looking good when done properly by an attractive model, but when every single photo a person has taken of them shows this kind of pathetic posing, it really gets old after a while.

I think its time people stopped this behaviour and started smiling again. A simple smile looks so much better.

Examples:

SuperStock_1555R-307834.jpg

NewJerseyDouchebags004.jpg

:lol: I love your rants, mate! Quality.

Yeah, death to any male that poses in a photo with a pout... except for Bret Michaels. ;)

As for the girls, as long as they're topless I won't take notice of their lips anyway. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Heh heh. Seriously, what the WTF is it with women and posing with the duckface?

It's all Paul Stanley's fault. He's been doing it for 35+ years now. Everyone else is just finally catching up to him.

paul_closeup_makeup.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, for those of you with facebook, you have to check out this chicks "pursed lips" profile photos...she only has about 30 pics where she's doing that. No idea who she is, facbook suggested her as a friend. Maybe because I like to purse my lips all the time?

165148_1722033925688_1083511257_3787379_3743085_n.jpg

Here's the link for all of her pics! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1083511257&ref=pymk#!/album.php?profile=1&id=1083511257

Ok, for those of you with facebook, you have to check out this chicks "pursed lips" profile photos...she only has about 30 pics where she's doing that. No idea who she is, facbook suggested her as a friend. Maybe because I like to purse my lips all the time?

165148_1722033925688_1083511257_3787379_3743085_n.jpg

Here's the link for all of her pics! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1083511257&ref=pymk#!/album.php?profile=1&id=1083511257

I have a "friend" like that on FB too, tons and tons of pics of her with the same duck lips pose... she is kinda hot though... :quagmire:

Pursed lip photos are ok sometimes... well, at least when it's Summer Glau blowing us all a kiss!

Summer_Glau_6.jpg