I'm So Lost

JustJason

Haha, didn't you half start the trend?

New - Old

Stefan = Backster

Jeff = Mad Mortigan (sp?)

Glen = Lennie

Who else did it? I know it happened a lot recently. Chime in all y'all.

New - Old

Stefan = Backster

Glen = Lennie

Chris - Rycheage

Welcome back Jason ;)

New - Old

Stefan = Backster

Glen = Lennie

Chris - Rycheage

Welcome back Jason ;)

Thanks guys

Blue Tequila=Evil Rick

I haven't seen a Keef post. Is he still Fat Freddy?

I haven't seen a Keef post. Is he still Fat Freddy?

Hellz yeah, I am. Changing your screen name is for gomers. :lol:

Eric Brittingham is, of course, still Eric Brittingham.

Where the hell you BEEN Jason??

Change my name...? NEVER

I believe I am the only active member who still has an old school avatar. I've thought of changing that...but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I'm still TIM(2). Despite my significant efforts to increase my post-count by starting discussions about metalcore and thrashcore and deathcore and applecore, and various other forms of music that no-one with any sense of melody is interested in, I still haven't made it to the heights of being called TIM(1).

Swazi (Bernd) is still here ... ;) Welcome back, mate ! :drink:

Btw., Widda changed her name as well. Wasn't it "Widdafuckchops" ?? :tumbsup:

Thanks everyone. Good to be back.

I left because I owed Pete .42 for the balance of a Farcry CD. I fell on hard times and couldn't pay the balance and Pete put a hit out on me so I had to go underground. I want to thank Geoff, Chad, Ian, and Wes for putting me up in safe houses. You guys are the best. I need to thank Jez for the continuous supply of Speckeled Hen and Keef for the burned Simpsons DVDs. I could not have gotten through it without you guys.

I used the time wisely though. I finally was able to figure out how much a monkey cost. I said "fuck" every day to make up for my absense from that thread. Pippy Longstockings horse was named Old Man. That's for the homies in the uninteresting thread. Oh and in case anyone was wondering I am indeed still at it.

I left because I owed Pete .42 for the balance of a Farcry CD. I fell on hard times and couldn't pay the balance and Pete put a hit out on me so I had to go underground. I want to thank Geoff, Chad, Ian, and Wes for putting me up in safe houses. You guys are the best. I need to thank Jez for the continuous supply of Speckeled Hen and Keef for the burned Simpsons DVDs. I could not have gotten through it without you guys.

I used the time wisely though. I finally was able to figure out how much a monkey cost. I said "fuck" every day to make up for my absense from that thread. Pippy Longstockings horse was named Old Man. That's for the homies in the uninteresting thread. Oh and in case anyone was wondering I am indeed still at it.

Glad to see you're still at it. :beerbang:

So how much did a monkey cost and did you ever find that wall stretcher? :lol:

I left because I owed Pete .42 for the balance of a Farcry CD. I fell on hard times and couldn't pay the balance and Pete put a hit out on me so I had to go underground. I want to thank Geoff, Chad, Ian, and Wes for putting me up in safe houses. You guys are the best.

Yeah, no worries mate. I just put a new swinging toy in the cage- uh, the bedroom, if you're ever back in town. And again, I'm so sorry about Candace raping you at the Halloween party. She's only ever done it forty eight times before and I really just didn't see it coming. Morty says hi too. He says he's missed arm wrestling you daily and eating grains of sand from your scalp.