Greetings!

Nazz

Hi y'all,

26, Male, livin' in rainy London, UK. Been addicted to HH for the best part of 10 years, totally cool site! Hats off to everyone who has contributed to it and introduced me to bands I wouldn't have otherwise found out about. Figured I'd finally join these forums and pick your knowledgeable brains and share your vast, inifinite wisdom. :D

Musical tastes: sleaze/glam, AOR/melodic rock/ hair metal, funk metal, thrash, grunge, pop rock, metal core, emo, screamo, alternative, new wave, americana and folk (blame my girlfriend for the last two) to name but a few. But, my heart lies with the 80s and early 90s hair metal stuff.

Here's a list of some of my favourite bands (related to this site anyway): Skid Row, Vain, Ratt, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Enuff Z'Nuff, Warrant, Extreme, Shotgun Messiah, Bang Tango, Van Halen, Saigon Kick, Winger, Saraya, Tesla, Lillian Axe, L.A. Guns, King's X, Harem Scarem, Journey.

I also love playing guitar, my main axe being a Charvel Model 7 in sparkly salmon pink ( :puke: ), and own a boat load of CDs.

Anyway enough about me. Look forward to discussing, learning and trading with you folk!

Cheers! :headbanger:

Welcome Nazz!

House rules state that newb's have to buy the next round of beers. So I'll have something expensive in a frosted mug, and make it snappy, willya?

Hi y'all,

26, Male, livin' in rainy London, UK. Been addicted to HH for the best part of 10 years, totally cool site! Hats off to everyone who has contributed to it and introduced me to bands I wouldn't have otherwise found out about. Figured I'd finally join these forums and pick your knowledgeable brains and share your vast, inifinite wisdom. :D

Musical tastes: sleaze/glam, AOR/melodic rock/ hair metal, funk metal, thrash, grunge, pop rock, metal core, emo, screamo, alternative, new wave, americana and folk (blame my girlfriend for the last two) to name but a few. But, my heart lies with the 80s and early 90s hair metal stuff.

Here's a list of some of my favourite bands (related to this site anyway): Skid Row, Vain, Ratt, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Enuff Z'Nuff, Warrant, Extreme, Shotgun Messiah, Bang Tango, Van Halen, Saigon Kick, Winger, Saraya, Tesla, Lillian Axe, L.A. Guns, King's X, Harem Scarem, Journey.

I also love playing guitar, my main axe being a Charvel Model 7 in sparkly salmon pink ( :puke: ), and own a boat load of CDs.

Anyway enough about me. Look forward to discussing, learning and trading with you folk!

Cheers! :headbanger:

Welcome to the forum. Any fan of Vain is okay in my book. :headbanger:

Did you mention Saraya? Great man, welcome aboard! :tumbsup::drink:

Thank you all for the friendly welcomes!

Any fan of Vain is okay in my book.

Awesome band and stoked that I got to see the No Respect line up in November last year.

Did you mention Saraya?

Must catch them at Firefest!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Nazz! :beerbang:

Backed ! Welcome !! :drink:

Thank you all for the friendly welcomes!

Any fan of Vain is okay in my book.

Awesome band and stoked that I got to see the No Respect line up in November last year.

Did you mention Saraya?

Must catch them at Firefest!

You'll have to try to hook up if you are there. A few of us from the boards might be in attendance.

Oh and welcome.

You'll have to try to hook up if you are there. A few of us from the boards might be in attendance.

Oh and welcome.

Cheers! Ordered my tickets for Saturday (can't make Sunday sadly), so if the tickets arrive, I'll definitely try and hook up with those that can make it.