Can't believe I just found out about hh

Guest artofmetal

Guest artofmetal

Hi all,

I'm brand new to heavy harmonies and love it. I've been collecting all forms of melodic metal for years and have several thousand cds in my collection. I'm quite embarrassed that I just now found this incredible community. That's exactly what this is and I'm so excited to be a part of this and am excited to get to know all involved. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome mate! Enjoy a baked taco sandwich I made fresh this morning. They're just by the door. No, not that one mate. The one there. Yep, you're getting closer. No, nah, just over there... don't worry mate. Keep at it and we'll get there. Oh, and by the way don't be afraid to get nude.

Welcome to HH art. You'll not find a more nicer and well informed bunch of people than here. Plus there is a ton of good peeps here with Computer knowledge who are quick to help ya out with any Tech problems. Most traders here are honest/good people. I've done maybe 80 trades over the years here ( bought/sold/traded) and had only 1 bad trade.

And if there is any shady trade stuff going on, the good peeps here will warn ya beforehand. Like i said , the HH communitie is just full of good people.

Dan ( the owner/boss) here has done a fantastic job with this place over the years.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Art! Glad to have another Buckeye here! (And one from the Horseshoe's backyard; even better!)

I head down there once in a blue moon for a concert or some other (usually music/sport-related) event. Love the area!

Again, welcome aboard! :drink:

Guest artofmetal
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Art! Glad to have another Buckeye here! (And one from the Horseshoe's backyard; even better!)

I head down there once in a blue moon for a concert or some other (usually music/sport-related) event. Love the area!

Again, welcome aboard! :drink:

GO BUCKS!!!!!