For all the NFL football fans...

metalhead69

Anybody bold enough to make their Super Bowl predictions? Now me being a die hard SAN DIEGO CHARGERS fan I'll go out on a limb & predict a CHARGERS/SAINTS Super Bowl (cuz I still love Brees)... :cheer:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... My wishful match up: Baltimore Ravens vs. Arizona Cardinals. Very close last year. I have no idea who I would pull for if this happened.

Being a lifetime St.Louis/Arizona Cardinals fan and owning season tix for the Ravens makes me a little biased.

And the match up I predict would be Arizona vs. San Diego.

Since every possible game Arizona could play leading to the Super Bowl would be played in a dome and Warner in perfect conditions can pick apart any defense they are my NFC pick.

Since San Diego is the best team in the NFL they would be my AFC pick. Their game is also helped by the fact that they will have home games unless they face Indy. Even if they do face Indy it would be played in a dome and weather wouldn't effect what the Chargers do best.

May as well do this:

Bengals over the Jets

Cowboys over the Eagles

Ravens over the Patriots

Cardinals over the Packers

(3 home teams and one road team)

For this weekend:

Ravens over Patriots

Bengals over Jets

Cardinals over Packers(this is a tough one and I could see the Packers going far if they did win)

Eagles over Cowboys(I don't know if the Boys can beat them again)

Jets over Bengals - Bengals seems to be on the downslide the second have of the year.

Cowboys over Eagles - Should be much closer than last weekend. IF the Eagles beat the Cowboys, then they will be tough to beat throughout the playoffs.

Patriots over Ravens - New England at home, weather, BB

Packers over Cardinals - yes, I am a huge Packer fan so this is just as much hope as it is a prediction. This one will be a much better game than last weeks game of course.

Well since the Steelers decided to give another team a chance this year and well, the Seahawks just plain suck every year for this weekend I will go with:

Jets, Packers, Patriots and Eagles.

The Bengals are truly a shitty team, just got lucky enough to play against a well damaged Steeler team, same goes for Baltimore (sorry Dave), the Cowboys are unstable at best and the Cardinals, well look at there division...

^ I'd bother giving predictions, but as bad as I fucked up my bowl picks this year, any NFL ones would be just even further laughing stock, so I'll just say "Go Vikings!"

(Hopefully you see the backhanded logic I used in making that statement.)

I'm going to say Chargers - Vikings.

Saints will be one and done. playing too crappy ball. Vikigs will have homefield once Saints go down. Also think the Colts will be rusty and beat by a team clicking and peaking. I think the Vikings might have to get by the Packers though.

Well since the Steelers decided to give another team a chance this year and well, the Seahawks just plain suck every year for this weekend I will go with:

Jets, Packers, Patriots and Eagles.

The Bengals are truly a shitty team, just got lucky enough to play against a well damaged Steeler team, same goes for Baltimore (sorry Dave), the Cowboys are unstable at best and the Cardinals, well look at there division...

Well, 1 for 3 not bad considering I am usualy the opposite of what I pick...

This weekend:

Cardinals, Vikings, Colts and Chargers. (Even though the Jets are unpredictable right now!)

Well... 3 out of 4 in the first week.

Round Two ;

Cardinals over Saints

Cowboys over Vikings

Ravens over Colts

Chargers over Jets

Aw, Pete you are a Vikes fan? High Gear just got moved out of my top 10 of 2009. :tumbsup:

I better not kid too much...lots of vikes fans on this board from what I can guess so far.

:lol: Actually I'm a cheesehead from way back, but since they're not in the running... I put my pool money on the Vikes... we'll see how that goes, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Aw, Pete you are a Vikes fan? High Gear just got moved out of my top 10 of 2009. :tumbsup:

I better not kid too much...lots of vikes fans on this board from what I can guess so far.

:lol: Actually I'm a cheesehead from way back, but since they're not in the running... I put my pool money on the Vikes... we'll see how that goes, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Your money will be lost this weekend. :whistle:

Only if someone steals my wallet... ;)

I should do a poll to see everyone's allegiance. I know we have at least one Steelers fan, probably many who don't care. I'll have to figure out how to do a poll someday.

Well, Pete, as a Packers fan, it is against religion and law to root for the vikings or the cowboys, so I probably won't watch the game.

I should do a poll to see everyone's allegiance. I know we have at least one Steelers fan, probably many who don't care. I'll have to figure out how to do a poll someday.

Well, Pete, as a Packers fan, it is against religion and law to root for the vikings or the cowboys, so I probably won't watch the game.

:lol: Fair enough! I really dig Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON, can't help myself... -_-

Doesnt matter to me, because whoever wins the Super Bowl, is my new favorite nfl team for a whole year!

Only if someone steals my wallet... ;)

Have you noticed if your wallet is gone. :lol: