Top 30 Most Anticipated Albums For 2010

David

01 - Ratt - From what I've heard from snippets, AMAZING!!

02 - Crazy Lixx - Love this band, their debut was one of the best CD's in decades.

03 - Saints And Sinners - Their debut was one of my top 25 CD's of all-time!

04 - Wig Wam - These guys seem the always deliver!!

05 - Reckless Love - Love what I'm hearing from this band, so much fun!

06 - Crash Diet - Another amazing group with an amazing attitude.

07 - Chris Laney Solo - The best producer/songwriter in the world at the moment!!

08 - Giant - My favorite band of all-time, if Dann was leading the band again, this would be my MOST anticipated album of 2010 and daylight would be second, still very interested.

09 - Airbourne - These guys are outdoing ACDC at their own game.

10 - 21 Guns - Another all-time favorite band, look forward to seeing it these guys still have the skills to pay the bills.

11 - GUN - Another all-time favorite band, look forward to seeing it these guys still have the skills to pay the bills.

12 - Wake The Light - Great new band that people need to check out on MySpace

13 - No Love Lost - Great new band that people need to check out on MySpace

14 - Keel - Absolutely LOVE the samples, I am very surprise to be honest.

15 - Farcry - Great new band on Kivel Records.

16 - Jetboy - From the samples I've heard, sounds like their old stuff and thats gotta be good!!

17 - Slash - Always interested in hearing what Slash has to offer

18 - Bangalore Choir - Their debut was a classic, so lets see if they can back it up

19 - Automatic Fire - A bunch of members from the great Silvertide, can't wait for this one.

20 - Beggars And Thieves - Another amazing talented group, should be a great piece of songwriting.

21 - Gary Hoey - Being cranking Gary's latest song "Only Human" for what seems like years now!! Great track, look forward to the full-length album!

22 - FM - Another one of my favorite bands.

23 - Vains Of Jenna - The first single off the new album "Get It On" is simply amazing!

24 - Aldo Nova - Love Aldo Nova, not sure about another Rock Opera, but I'm always positive. Fingers crossed.

25 - Nelson - Be interested in hearing what these 2 are up to. Great song writers but really need to harden the fuck up!!~!

26 - Black Rain - Their song "Innocent Rosie" has to be in the top 3 songs of 2009 if you ask me.

27 - Unruly Child - Loved their debut, not sure if Mark(ie) can still belt them out, we'll see, fingers crossed.

28 - Beretta Jane - Another amazing new talent that just plain rock. Check'em out on MySpace.

29 - Scorpions - Legends!

30 - Charlotte - Eonion Records always make a mark with me, and this band should be no exception.

If you can't get excited about about that, that would really blow!

Kind regards

Dave

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much sumed up below :bananamac:

Emery Ceo and Mike Onesko along with Cleveland bassist Fletcher Little are

getting ready to demo a Blindside Blues Band Tribute To The Beatles!!!!!Look

for that to come out in the near future!! Also Emery and Mike are going to Team

up with The Great TIM BOGERT once again as Onesko-Bogert-Ceo Project rides

again with a new studio recording! With all new original material written just

For The OBC by Mike Onesko. Also Mike might appear on a upcoming Tribute To

Robin Trower! Jeff Martin is currently working on new material in Lake Tahoe

Ca. Scotty J. is teaching at the Berklee school of music in Boston!Kier Staeheli

is flying all over the place in that plane of his!!!!!! Ready for the next BBB disc!

Emery Ceo is currently restoring his rocket of a boat!!!!!! While getting ready

for the new BBB disc and the new OBC disc!Plus the upcomnig Beatles Tribute

Tribute!!!!!!Mike Onesko is busy writing a multitude of new tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet F.A.!!! That would be awesome!!! Where did you hear that?

I've heard that Beggars And Thieves are releasing an album sometime next year! Hope my information is correct.

P.S. Treat would be in my top 30 most anticipated albums, there's probably about 65 albums that I'm keenly looking forward to.

P.P.S. I've even heard bands like Southgang, Tyketto, Firehouse & Trixter are doing new albums, now that would be something!!

Kind regards

Dave

I've heard that Beggars And Thieves are releasing an album sometime next year! Hope my information is correct.

Kind regards

Dave

Thanks Dave!! :tumbsup:

I do hope they finally get to record ANNIE GET YOUR GUN :beerbang: I've seen them play that song about 5 times and It's still stuck in my head!!!

Kind regards

Dave

I do hope they finally get to record ANNIE GET YOUR GUN :beerbang: I've seen them play that song about 5 times and It's still stuck in my head!!!

Is B&T the Christian classic rock band playing like a mix of Led Zep, Pink FLoyd and Skynard or something?? they any good if thats them?

• 2023 Gold Donors

Steve DeLong has been out playing some shows this year (mainly in the Indianapolis area)with a revamped lineup..only 2 originals left.He's hinted at doing some new stuff, if and when i have no idea.Whether this year i don't know...

02 - Crazy Lixx - Love this band, their debut was one of the best CD's in decades.

07 - Chris Laney Solo - The best producer/songwriter in the world at the moment!!

08 - Giant - My favorite band of all-time, if Dann was leading the band again, this would be my MOST anticipated album of 2010 and daylight would be second, still very interested.

10 - 21 Guns - Another all-time favorite band, look forward to seeing it these guys still have the skills to pay the bills.

11 - GUN - Another all-time favorite band, look forward to seeing it these guys still have the skills to pay the bills.

16 - Jetboy - From the samples I've heard, sounds like their old stuff and thats gotta be good!!

18 - Bangalore Choir - Their debut was a classic, so lets see if they can back it up

19 - Automatic Fire - A bunch of members from the great Silvertide, can't wait for this one.

20 - Beggars And Thieves - Another amazing talented group, should be a great piece of songwriting.

21 - Gary Hoey - Being cranking Gary's latest song "Only Human" for what seems like years now!! Great track, look forward to the full-length album!

23 - Vains Of Jenna - The first single off the new album "Get It On" is simply amazing!

24 - Aldo Nova - Love Aldo Nova, not sure about another Rock Opera, but I'm always positive. Fingers crossed.

25 - Nelson - Be interested in hearing what these 2 are up to. Great song writers but really need to harden the fuck up!!~!

26 - Black Rain - Their song "Innocent Rosie" has to be in the top 3 songs of 2009 if you ask me.

27 - Unruly Child - Loved their debut, not sure if Mark(ie) can still belt them out, we'll see, fingers crossed.

28 - Beretta Jane - Another amazing new talent that just plain rock. Check'em out on MySpace.

30 - Charlotte - Eonion Records always make a mark with me, and this band should be no exception.

Kind regards

Dave

I didn't know Saints and Sinners were doing another album. Is this going to be a brand new studio album or leftover demos from an unreleased second album?

Kind regards

Dave

Is B&T the Christian classic rock band playing like a mix of Led Zep, Pink FLoyd and Skynard or something?? they any good if thats them?

HELL NO!!~! They don't contaminate their music with religion!! Thank GOD!!!!!~! lol!!!!

Steve DeLong has been out playing some shows this year (mainly in the Indianapolis area)with a revamped lineup..only 2 originals left.He's hinted at doing some new stuff, if and when i have no idea.Whether this year i don't know...

Which originals are left?

1) Crazy Lixx - New Religion

2) Crashdiet

3) H.E.A.T.

4) Treat

5) Wig Wam

6) Hinder

7) Backwash

8) Airbourne

9) Chris Laney

10) Beggars & Thieves

+ lots more (Stan Bush, Stage Dolls, FM, Krokus, Gemini Five, Chris Antblad, every Chris Laney produced band...) including probably quite a few debut albums of Scandinavian bands!! I do hope that Trixter are gonna record a newbie as well + maybe we already get a new White Lion and a new Extreme disc...

It's gonna be yet another great year!

Nice list, David. Some awesome stuff there to look forward to, a lot I didn't even know about . :lol: Like Chris says, a new Saints and Sinners CD? WTF?

Embrock's list is right on the money too - dying to hear those, especially Treat which is my most anticipated release of the year. And Hinder is something to look forward too.

David, one release I have to ask about is - No Love Lost. Nice addition to the list. Absolutely killer band. Is the release you talk of next year a CD hard copy of their excellent debut released this year on I-Tunes only? Or is it a whole new CD? As much as I'd love to hear new music from them I pray it's a hard copy version of their debut as I need this in my CD collection.

Kind regards

Dave

Great list Dave, how could you forget Melbourne's very own supreme melodic rockers White Widdow & Swedish melodiuc rock legends Treat :beerbang:

hmmmmmmmmmmm :)

My top 10 most anticipated (supposed) releases of 2010 are (in no order)

Wigwam

Treat

Journey

HEAT

Crazy Lixx

Giant

Farcry

White Sister

Hinder

Story Of The Year

I can honestly say right now that those could easily make up my top 10 come year end.

Every year now tho throws up surprises - its defo a great time for MHR.

Cheers

• 2023 Gold Donors

Which originals are left?

Just Steve and James .

I hope Gary Hoey doesn't hold back Only Human from the (future) new album. Rick Springfield did that with his Venus In Overdrive. He did Who Killed Rock And Roll on General Hospital before the new CD came out, but so far has never put it on a CD yet.

Aldo Nova??? Is he really coming out with a new CD? I figured he just decided to retire to songwriting. Last I heard he was living in Ireland.

Kind regards

Dave

HELL NO!!~! They don't contaminate their music with religion!! Thank GOD!!!!!~! lol!!!!