anti-Twilight thread

66 mustang

Hey now I Like those Harry Potter movies and I moved outta My mom's basement like 10 years ago.... :lol:

Maybe so, but you still fit the "creepy middle aged weirdo" vibe don'cha? :lol:

:rofl2: Poor Sean.

If you want vampires I have 4 words for you -

30 DAYS OF NIGHT.

Seriously the most kick-arse (and gruesome) vamp flick you will ever see.

Oh my yes! A VERY good film indeed...

Yes indeedy it was!! :headbanger:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now I Like those Harry Potter movies and I moved outta My mom's basement like 10 years ago.... :lol:

30 DAYS OF NIGHT.

OH yeas I Loved 30 Days of Night!! Those Vampires were downright creepy!! Not the handsome dashing type at ALL.. I LOVED it!!! :tumbsup:

30 DAYS OF NIGHT.

OH yeas I Loved 30 Days of Night!! Those Vampires were downright creepy!! Not the handsome dashing type at ALL.. I LOVED it!!! :tumbsup:

B-B-Backed! 30 Days of Night was an ass kicker from the creepy vampires speaking a different language to the sun never coming up to the creepy human(played by superbly underrated Ben Foster) who led the vamps to the town only to give his life in the end. Great stuff and very very original.

30 DAYS OF NIGHT.

B-B-Backed! 30 Days of Night was an ass kicker from the creepy vampires speaking a different language to the sun never coming up to the creepy human(played by superbly underrated Ben Foster) who led the vamps to the town only to give his life in the end. Great stuff and very very original.

Haha... oh well, guess I won't be watching it now. :( Pity, sounded good.

My review for everything 'TWILIGHT' is summed in one word. NO ...Just... NO.

As said before, nothing will ever beat the classic vampiri of Bela Lugosi, Christopher Lee, Max Schreck...

Although 'Radu Vladislas' was a good modern creepy vampire in a movie.

30 DAYS OF NIGHT.

do yourself a favour and check out "Zombie Strippers".

comedy horror .... sensational.

30 DAYS... was a pretty kick ass movie.

I blame the influence of Anne Rice's novels for turning modern-day TV/movie vampires into these misunderstood, sensitive creatures. F*ck that!! When I wanna see a Vamp movie, I wanna see something like "30 Days" where the bloodsuckers are total savages that crack people open like a tall boy of Bud Light and suck'em frickin DRY!

30 DAYS OF NIGHT.

do yourself a favour and check out "Zombie Strippers".

comedy horror .... sensational.

With Jenna Jameson? My mate bought that DVD for me for my 30th and I still haven't watched it! Must recify immediately. I always forget...

OK...so "Twilight: New Moon" made HOW much frickin' $$ in its opening weekend?? :yikes: I don't have the exact figures handy but obviously a whole lotta tweens and creepy middle aged weirdos came out of the woodwork for it!!

OK...so "Twilight: New Moon" made HOW much frickin' $$ in its opening weekend?? :yikes: I don't have the exact figures handy but obviously a whole lotta tweens and creepy middle aged weirdos came out of the woodwork for it!!

I think it was around 145 Million and it was 3rd all time opening weekend after Dark Knight and Spider Man 3.

I think it was around 145 Million and it was 3rd all time opening weekend after Dark Knight and Spider Man 3.

Oh God....this means we are going to get buried in soap opera vampire bullshit for years to come.... :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot tell you how much I hate this crap. If it was just the financial reports on the film and the commercials, I could probably deal. But, between the ridiculous marketing of Twilight (really, Twilight Smarties.... or some other dumb ass candy I saw today in the store...... REALLY?), the fact that every other woman in the known universe can't STFU about Twilight/New Moon, and all those stupid shows (Access Hollywood, ET, etc.) with every other feature having something to do with Twilight, it's ENOUGH!

For all you fellow Twilight haters, if you haven't done so, you have to check out Craig Ferguson on the Late, Late Show. First of all, his accent, when he cracks himself up, and his self-deprecating sense of humor are just great. But, when he lights into Twilight, it's GREAT! "Nobody wants to hear a vampire talk about his FEEEEEEELINGS!"

Craig Ferguson on Twilight/Real Vampires

(There are two parts to this video; if you want just the Twilight part, start at about the 1:15 mark.)

• 3 weeks later...

As I write this, the wife is constantly shushing me every time I open my mouth to voice my displeasure with the moronic, amateurish dialogue and incredibly wooden acting spewing forth from the TV. One would have to be braindead to buy into the pap foisted upon the screen. What C-R-A-P! I guess the casting director was given explicit instructions that anyone with even the tiniest of facial blemishes be kept off the set. Acting this barfable rates several notches below your average high school Drama class. I really should stop in venting my condemnation of this garbage though - I really don't need to blow out a blood vessel over something this gawdawful. What a steaming pile of shee-it. It gives amateurish an entirely new meaning.

That's what I like about dudes. Most the time we'd rather intercourse the sexy girl across the road at the Red Rooster over some over-rated actress / model.

:rofl2: ........But oh so true !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot tell you how much I hate this crap. If it was just the financial reports on the film and the commercials, I could probably deal. But, between the ridiculous marketing of Twilight (really, Twilight Smarties.... or some other dumb ass candy I saw today in the store...... REALLY?), the fact that every other woman in the known universe can't STFU about Twilight/New Moon, and all those stupid shows (Access Hollywood, ET, etc.) with every other feature having something to do with Twilight, it's ENOUGH!

For all you fellow Twilight haters, if you haven't done so, you have to check out Craig Ferguson on the Late, Late Show. First of all, his accent, when he cracks himself up, and his self-deprecating sense of humor are just great. But, when he lights into Twilight, it's GREAT! "Nobody wants to hear a vampire talk about his FEEEEEEELINGS!"

(There are two parts to this video; if you want just the Twilight part, start at about the 1:15 mark.)

That is fucking HILARIOUS!!! I loved it!! "That's not a Vampire, that's a Jonas Brother!" :rofl2:

poor Glen too evidently??!

I love the Potter films and the LOTR films. The books of both are way better tho.

I would never compare those films to Twilight.

I watched Twilight on Sky the other day cos there was f-all else on, and whilst it was watchable, it was no-where near what i would expect from a vampire movie. It is basically a love story through and through.

30 DAYS OF NIGHT.

30 Days Of Night kicks major ass and what about Vampires(John Carpenter) and Near Dark? All great films me think.

That is fucking HILARIOUS!!! I loved it!! "That's not a Vampire, that's a Jonas Brother!" :rofl2:

I know! He didn't let up on Twilight for SO long. I wished I'd watched at the time of the original movie. (Though I don't know he went on those rants then.)

I can't remember off the top of my head, but the other things he compared them to were just as funny. Great show, that "Late, Late Show" and because Craig hates Twilight, it's all the better.