Why are you smiling today?

Nick C

I'm happy coz I decided to replace my long lost Steelhouse Lane - Slaves of the New World and snagged the Jap copy with the extra track for less than £9.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a stretch for me today. I am happy cuz i got pete to sign my boob the other night....and i am happy cuz i am here and breathing and walking. and i am happy that i have CD's on the way, and oodles of books to read.

I'm happy as it is coming up to the weekend and I am going to see Airrace on friday night and drink beer with friends, and we are plying on Saturday and I will also drink beer.

I'm smiling because the muscle relaxers I took last night appear to be working and I finally slept well and my chest and back don't hurt near as bad.

The other reason I'm smiling is becasue the new Tango Down disc kicks ass and I can't get it out of my cd player in my car. If it does get bumped it most likely will be by FarCry which I've been playing the hell out of too.

I'm smiling because i smoked too much doobage and find it physically impossible to stop doing so :unsure:

nah j/k, i guess im smiling cause i have that missingissue of Batman in the post, thats about all for me :s

oh, and we bought more Peanut Butter today :D

I'm not fuckin' smiling and I fuckin' wont until the Blindside Blues Band CD "Smokehouse Sessions 2004" turns up <_<

If there is ever a CD I don't want to get lost in the mail, it is this one.....It is so fuckin' rare and hard to find.

They did have 2 on Amazon going for $87 and $92 US$ and the only other one available in the world at the moment is located in some dodgy Italian shop who don't reply to emails.

When and hopefully it does arrive, I will then smile, until then.... :angry:

This should be renamed 'The Weekend Thread' or 'The After Work Thread'. Right now there will be no reason to smile until I leave this place. Though that cute little thing at the bank put a smile on my face not too long ago.

This should be renamed 'The Weekend Thread' or 'The After Work Thread'. Right now there will be no reason to smile until I leave this place. Though that cute little thing at the bank put a smile on my face not too long ago.

Was that at the sperm bank and because she helped you out with making a deposit :lol:

Was that at the sperm bank and because she helped you out with making a deposit :lol:

Oh how I do wish, my good man.

Not smiling yet, but goddamn it's Friday! Seven hour countdown until I smile.

8:25am :( -------------------- 3:00pm ---> :)

I'm not fuckin' smiling and I fuckin' wont until the Blindside Blues Band CD "Smokehouse Sessions 2004" turns up <_<

If there is ever a CD I don't want to get lost in the mail, it is this one.....It is so fuckin' rare and hard to find.

They did have 2 on Amazon going for $87 and $92 US$ and the only other one available in the world at the moment is located in some dodgy Italian shop who don't reply to emails.

:angry: still !!!!!

:angry: still !!!!!

:) ...... :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: You fuckin' beauty......I'm a smilin' now

I'm was smiling today as I was offered the bass players job in the band Machine and could have done the UK tour supporting Gun.

I am not smiling anymore, as the my band is booked up solid in November and December, plus I can't get any time off work either. Fuck fuck and another fuck.