Why are you smiling today?

Nick C

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely stunning sunset this afternoon, summer-like weather, footy's on TV, I'm drinking beer, cricket's on later. I see nothing to not smile about. :)

I'm not smiling watching the cricket. I presume you are :D

Yeah, nice start... I'll watch more when the footy's over. But no harm smiling at how this one started. :)

Start you say? That's just about game over my man. ;)

You mean because it's raining? I assume that's why everytime I flick channels there are ads. Man that's disappointing. Showers, or full constant downpour?

No rain mate and not likely to be any significant rain either for the whole match. :lol: The ads are on 'cos you keep getting wickets. Hardly any team comes back to win when they are all out for less than 120-150 odd, which we are gonna be shortly, so game in the bag just about for the Aussies, as long as they bat ok in their first innings.

Oh how fortunes change..........im still smiling now.

'Cos it is nearly the weekend and we have an extra day off on Monday. Going to see my mates band Insurrection tonight, relaxing day on Saturday, then a big BBQ round my house on Sunday, to celebrate Jo's birthday and our 13th wedding anniversary. :guitbannana:

Congrats on the wedding anniversary! Party hard (yeah, you know it) and nude.

I'm smiling because at 4pm this afternoon I will be drinking free beers at happy hour at the Mean Fiddler. Can I get a huge f*ck yeah? Is there a better way to finish a Friday? Hopefully I'll be sloshed by 7:30pm when the Eels game kicks off so I won't have those ridiculous nerves I had last week.

'Cos it is nearly the weekend and we have an extra day off on Monday. Going to see my mates band Insurrection tonight, relaxing day on Saturday, then a big BBQ round my house on Sunday, to celebrate Jo's birthday and our 13th wedding anniversary. :guitbannana:

congrats on the anniversary......may Speckled Hen and rock music bring joy to your household over the weekend :drink:

bday wishes to the missus.

congrats on the anniversary......may Speckled Hen and rock music bring joy to your household over the weekend :drink:

bday wishes to the missus.

Thanx mate, a good time will be had by all I assure you :drink:

Because they have received my faulty copy of Arc Angels and have re-sent another one..... What's the odds this one will be fucked as well :unsure:

Congrats Jez and missus have a great day and party hard.I'm smiling today because I have some 500ml Amsterdams chilling in the fridge at the moment for latter on. :beerbang:

Nice. Drinking on the cheap. :) Not too bad a drop, that one.

I'll smile at the end of this day - not before. F*ck Monday.

• 2 months later...

Bam! Result!

Just received an award of £75 worth of vouchers for some work I did on Sharepoint at work above the call of duty, the thing has gone into production and the whole company from the big bosses down are using it......looks like it's gonna be in Amazon vouchers in my case, need to get my wants list down a bit.