Why are you smiling today?

Nick C

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The company I got fired from is making some very stupid mistakes and I'm laughing my ass off at the moves they are making

I do enjoy taking pleasure in others pain when they deserve it. A cocksucker that I work with house flooded today and that put a smile a on my face.

The plans for this weekend just got wild! Going to a bucks party tomorrow. Alcohol will no doubt replace oxygen. F*CK YEAH!

The plans for this weekend just got wild! Going to a bucks party tomorrow. Alcohol will no doubt replace oxygen. F*CK YEAH!

and wang will no doubt replace jubblies...

Yours?

and wang will no doubt replace jubblies...

Yours?

Why do you do this to me? Cant we destroy this guys feelings together? I thought we'd overcome the barriers and joined forces on this one. Git.

The company that fired me is now on their second boss since me. The new boss called me today to get advice on how to pull the crew together and get them working as a unit again. My first thought was fuck them but the new boss was part of my old crew and I still support her even though Im not there. So I gave her advice. It's funny how I still have influence there.

• 2023 Gold Donors
The company that fired me is now on their second boss since me. The new boss called me today to get advice on how to pull the crew together and get them working as a unit again. My first thought was fuck them but the new boss was part of my old crew and I still support her even though Im not there. So I gave her advice. It's funny how I still have influence there.

I think they should pay ya a "consultants" fee for the additional advice, IMO &/or keep ya on as a "silent" advisor, perhaps?

OT:

Geoff! :D

I think they should pay ya a "consultants" fee for the additional advice, IMO &/or keep ya on as a "silent" advisor, perhaps?

We are keeping this on the hush hush.

Since the last post she has called me again and visited my house during her lunch time to get more advice. This weekend I'll be doing her payroll seeing how the company never train her on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Im smiling so people quit fucking asking me "whats wrong"

Im smiling so people quit fucking asking me "whats wrong"

When I do smile people ask me what's wrong.

Basically, today I am smiling because it's Saturday. Why the hell would I not be happy?

Becasue my fucking ex cunt, is doing herself in at her job, she rides high and mighty, and has alligned herself with the politics of big business, this is when she decides she doesnt want to be with me, well I swore last time we got back, if she ever tossed me again, the Irish in me would make her sorry, and she thought I was bluffing, so now in order to be a man of my word! our private home video collection will begin uploading this afternoon, of course you my metal bretharan, will be able to attend the sneak peak! so bring your popcorn and 3d glasses! and in each video, you will see that and why, I AM SMILING!! heres to you baby!!!

I'm not smiling, but then again I'm not in the state of deep depression I am usually in at work. I am so excited at how little time there is left in this working year.