Why are you smiling today?

Nick C

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm was smiling today as I was offered the bass players job in the band Machine and could have done the UK tour supporting Gun.

Nice. I have no idea who those guys are but I saw you speaking fondly of them as a fan the other day, so nice work on the job offer. Shame it didn't work out.

I'm not smiling. It's Tuesday. Why would I be smiling?

I'm was smiling today as I was offered the bass players job in the band Machine and could have done the UK tour supporting Gun.

Nice. I have no idea who those guys are but I saw you speaking fondly of them as a fan the other day, so nice work on the job offer. Shame it didn't work out.

Yeah, they are a local band that have been around on and off for years. A really good and tight unit, a little like Thunder in style. They supported Airrace the other night with a dep bass player. I know the guitarist and he offered me the job on Sunday when we did an impromptu gig together. If it had been next month I may have been ok, as our band takes a break for holidays, plus I may have been able to take a few weeks off work. Bad timing all round.

on a similar note i was smiling earlier due to having three band possibilities open up today...

but not anymore cause apparently im not allowed to do something more than 2 days a week in my house, mom gets pissed of if i book my week up for some reason :unsure:

on a similar note i was smiling earlier due to having three band possibilities open up today...

but not anymore cause apparently im not allowed to do something more than 2 days a week in my house, mom gets pissed of if i book my week up for some reason :unsure:

cahouna's! - Grow some ;)

Went on a very very long walk with the kids through the woods around the Safari Park perimeter, a good time had by all.

I am not smiling anymore, as the my band is booked up solid in November and December, plus I can't get any time off work either. Fuck fuck and another fuck.

That`s unlucky mate, sounds like it could have been great fun, ain`t work a bummer!

I am not smiling anymore, as the my band is booked up solid in November and December, plus I can't get any time off work either. Fuck fuck and another fuck.

That`s unlucky mate, sounds like it could have been great fun, ain`t work a bummer!

It would have been great Faron. About 16 gigs I think, starting in Belfast and doing amongst others, all the academy gigs (inc London) around the country. Work sucks mate, plus I have other band commitments aswell and my knee wouldn't be up to it, so.... :crying:

Absolutely stunning sunset this afternoon, summer-like weather, footy's on TV, I'm drinking beer, cricket's on later. I see nothing to not smile about. :)

Absolutely stunning sunset this afternoon, summer-like weather, footy's on TV, I'm drinking beer, cricket's on later. I see nothing to not smile about. :)

I'm not smiling watching the cricket. I presume you are :D

Yeah, nice start... I'll watch more when the footy's over. But no harm smiling at how this one started. :)

Yeah, nice start... I'll watch more when the footy's over. But no harm smiling at how this one started. :)

Start you say? That's just about game over my man. ;)

You mean because it's raining? I assume that's why everytime I flick channels there are ads. Man that's disappointing. Showers, or full constant downpour?

You mean because it's raining? I assume that's why everytime I flick channels there are ads. Man that's disappointing. Showers, or full constant downpour?

No rain mate and not likely to be any significant rain either for the whole match. :lol: The ads are on 'cos you keep getting wickets. Hardly any team comes back to win when they are all out for less than 120-150 odd, which we are gonna be shortly, so game in the bag just about for the Aussies, as long as they bat ok in their first innings.

Haha... you may be right. I just flicked over then and saw the Ausses hi-5'ing and then it went to an ad. Another wicket I assume? Wow, I must see this score.

72-6! :lol: I won't comment until we see what else happens, but wow.

Haha... you may be right. I just flicked over then and saw the Ausses hi-5'ing and then it went to an ad. Another wicket I assume? Wow, I must see this score.

72-6! :lol: I won't comment until we see what else happens, but wow.

;)

We're having a 'mare mate. Basically good bowling and shite batting.

Because someone said GreenLight is going to re-commence taking their medication again :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...