Birthday for Nick C..

Wotty

Happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sir Nick !! Have a GREAT day !! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Happy Birthday my love... ly friend. Uh, of course. Don't you dare wear pants on your special day!

Have a great day mate - I'll hoist a beer for you this afternoon, evening and night :drink:

Hey everyone a big thanks for your wishes .... I'd just like to say arrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!

Right me mateys I've just had that scurvy dog of a Nick bloke carted off to the pirates rest home! Old bugger that he is! In fact I can see the coach leaving now the horses straining at the weight from the amount of bullshit he's full of. Hahaharrgghh he's a rattlin' the bars but there's no escape "BE OFF WITH YA YER DAWG!"

From now on I'll be putting forth my opinions here under the Nick C name as I can't be arsed creating a new account, it's not the pirate way I'll just pinch his old one!

I'm Captain Bobby Bob McBob most feared pirate on the seven seas ... well I am now with him outta the way. So I'll be takin' over the service now thankeeeee! :hijack:

Arrrrgh!! Can't believe I missed this. Happy belated Sir Pirate!! :headbanger:

Yohoho....I've sent a message to him you guys but he's tied up at the moment while he has his brain medicine at the retirement home. Yarr!

If he were here he'd say thankee.