Whats Up?

Motley Mike

My names Mike, I'm 16 and my favorite music is Glam/Hair/Sleaze Metal. my favorite bands are Wild Boyz, L.A.Guns, Vain, Roxx Gang, Mr. Nasty, Trixter, Southgang, Tuff, Pretty Boy Floyd, Def Leppard, Cats In Boots, Roxy Blue, Vains of Jenna, Crashdiet, Crazy Lixx, XX Badboy, Hericane Alice, Bangalore Choir, Poison, Ratt, Dokken, Skid Row, and Motley Creu. I also have a website dedicated to this music! if your interested here is the link:

www.hairmetalgeneration.ning.com

Welcome to the board Mike. :headbanger:

Any fan of Vain is welcome around here as far as I'm concerned. :drink:

From your taste in music you're gonna fit in just fine around here but whatever you do :geoffadillos:

By the way I love the Avatar, I was big Wild Boyz fan back in the day. :tumbsup:

Yeah, awesome tastes for a 16 year old! Real nice. Welcome aboard and enjoy the naked party.

Don't be fooled. There is no "naked party". That's just how Geoff refers to his habit of running around the neighborhood in his socks and underwear. Of course, the underwear is on his head. (You DO NOT want to know where the sock is...)

Anyway, Mike...welcome and have fun! :)

Greetings Mike... stick around a while...

I usually make the same lame joke in everyone's intro thread about how the noob has to buy the next round of beers, but you're only 16, therefore underage and I don't want to get busted. So never mind. :drink:

My names Mike, I'm 16 and my favorite music is Glam/Hair/Sleaze Metal. my favorite bands are Wild Boyz, L.A.Guns, Vain, Roxx Gang, Mr. Nasty, Trixter, Southgang, Tuff, Pretty Boy Floyd, Def Leppard, Cats In Boots, Roxy Blue, Vains of Jenna, Crashdiet, Crazy Lixx, XX Badboy, Hericane Alice, Bangalore Choir, Poison, Ratt, Dokken, Skid Row, and Motley Creu. I also have a website dedicated to this music! if your interested here is the link:

Someone from the same stable as glam_junkie.

Welcome.

We need some more glammers and sleazers over here!

Welcome Mike!

You will still get happy on this crazy board ;)

:drink: hairy greetz from Austria, Charly

Hi Mike,

Welcome.You have a cool taste in music and being only 16 how did you get into the music? :headbanger:

thanks man. watching metal mania seeing L.A.Guns' "Never Enough" video and they just took me down deeper into knowing about all of the bands i do now!

Yeah, welcome to the nuthouse ! :tumbsup:

Man, I was the same age as you when this type of music was in it's hey day! Not many kids your age are into music like this, so welcome and congrats for having such good taste in music!

Man, I was the same age as you when this type of music was in it's hey day! Not many kids your age are into music like this, so welcome and congrats for having such good taste in music!

thanks man!